Hosh Tokolosh/rhino V1 For Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre a legend @TylerD
Superb visualisation!

Man that looks perfect..

Cant wait for production

Looks awesome. On the rounding where the bottle sits. Instead of just rounding the edges, how about rounded oval shape for that hole instead of a square shape hole. Fingers are round... just a thought

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Like it hmm I luv it looks amazing great job (Tokoloshy gaan jou vang-a-lang-alang):cool:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Excellent @TylerdD - I especially like the idea of 2 Fire Button options (Top or Side) - the one not used can be plugged with a closed rubber grommet.

Looks awesome. On the rounding where the bottle sits. Instead of just rounding the edges, how about rounded oval shape for that hole instead of a square shape hole. Fingers are round... just a thought

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

There you go. What do you guys think?
8oval.png

It let's me think of a blowup doll......:D

I do like the oval edging.. certainly will help with the ease of squonking.. Does look slightly odd compared to that of the straight edge in the previous pictures but "ease of use" is just as important as "looks" so I would put my vote to the oval edging

Aesthetic wise the large oval just don't look right. The rectangular shape still looks the best @TylerD - I think once we have a 3D mockup printed sample we can test and feel.

Aesthetic wise the large oval just don't look right. The rectangular shape still looks the best @TylerD - I think once we have a 3D mockup printed sample we can test and feel.
I agree. I like the square more than the oval. We can maybe offer different covers later on.

Agree with you guys on the oval, round against the rounded bottle part just does not look right. From experience buttons on the side of such a mod tends to self press inside shirt and trouser pockets and inside hand bags. And most people do not use a locking or off function. Would thus prefer all the button on top if possible. On top the atomizer also affords additional protection against self pressing.

I think you're right @Matthee, from a design point of view you always have to protect the end-user against himself.

Agree, options to come: PIMP MY TOKOLOSH

I might throw this on mine... so much for stealth :)
racing-car-ignition-switch-panel-auto-switch.jpg

Lee

@Lee its for racing use only! :D I must say the shiny carbon texture looks good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back