Hosh Tokolosh/rhino V1 For Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be the smallest we can go. If we remove the juice bottle, we will be able to cut the size by 1/3.
It is already tight inside and we cannot go shorter.
Is it a go or are we going to cut the bottle to accommodate size?

20140314_100818.jpg
20140314_100809.jpg
20140314_100802.jpg

Wow! Excellent design @TylerD ! Great project guys and love the name!

No leave as is @TylerD , we will loose the advantage without dripper bottle which will contradict the original objective.

This will be the smallest we can go. If we remove the juice bottle, we will be able to cut the size by 1/3.
It is already tight inside and we cannot go shorter.
Is it a go or are we going to cut the bottle to accommodate size?

View attachment 2031
View attachment 2032
View attachment 2033
We cannot cut the bottle. Then it will be just like all other dna30 mods. For me it certainly is a go. Rather think of a Mini at a later stage.

We can always do a smaller one later and call it something else

I agree - lets stick with the current design and if the Afriville "citizen" base dictates/demands a smaller version for RBA's we can do.

My point exactly! Without the bottle it will not be anything special. And for the size, this is our smallest option. I can not get it smaller full stop. I just said that if y'all ain't happy with the size, we need to cut the juice.
Yes we can do the other sizes and options later, but for now we need to finalize the design and get this thing printed so we can play with the other options and see if everything fir and how it feels.
I really think the size of this thing is awesome and it will work beautifully!

Well done @TylerD!

How does the current size you have compare to the REO Grand and REO Mini, dimension wise?

Thanks @Matthee - sorry I didnt read that post of @TylerD's correctly -
Wow, this is impressive. Not much bigger than the Grand and with a DNA chip in it.

Just an idea...
how about designing a RDA as well.
You've got the device (aka Tokolosh)
You can call the RDA something like Mamlambo, or some other african cultural creature/reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back