How do you carry your spare Atties and juice?

Eisenhorn

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Question:
How does everyone here carry their Vape gear around? Especially spare RDA/RTAs? I'm currently using one of those insulated lunch bags, however it's far from ideal as everything just flies around. My Atties tend to leak minimal amounts of juice, and not to mention be covered in any detritus floating around in the bag. I have seen the fancy Vape bags, however my reservation is that they are also cloth and will be just as susceptible to juice leaks.

TLDR:
How do you transport your Atties and Vape gear so they are secure and don't leak juice all over everything ?

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

That sucks @AlphaDog
Does she at least appreciate that you are not smoking (if you smoked before, that is)
Yeah, i think she feels that vaping and smoking are equally bad (regardless of the evidence that proves vaping is far better than smoking). So in her mind if she “helps me out” with anything vape related, she’s “enabling me”... don’t know if that makes sense?

Yeah, i think she feels that vaping and smoking are equally bad (regardless of the evidence that proves vaping is far better than smoking). So in her mind if she “helps me out” with anything vape related, she’s “enabling me”... don’t know if that makes sense?

Understand perfectly and it makes sense

I am lucky in this regard because my wife also quit smoking about two years ago and started vaping. She vapes and supports my vaping hobby
- but I haven't asked her to carry my devices in her bag - lol.

I wonder how big those Berocca tubes are?

Maybe if they're wide enough you can fit an RDA or two in there!

Was also thinking of something along those lines, maybe one of those opaque plastic pill containers or similar...

Was also thinking of something along those lines, maybe one of those opaque plastic pill containers or similar...

Oh yeah those could work!

My first thought was actually of those old camera film containers, but I don't know where you would find those now!

I thought of those but in my memory they where pretty small. Just google-fud and they are 50mm high and 30mm in diameter so pretty much perfect. Will need to go rummaging through my parents cupboards next time I visit :D

In my man bag. 4 Reos with fully charged batteries on board, 4 different juices of around 6 ml each, good for 2 days of battery life. Sometimes I throw a Reo Mini in my top pocket too. No leaking.

pctuBic.jpg

Same bag with 3 BB's. Another one in my top pocket. Similar result.

8w70Cqy.jpg

Do you take this out with you on a daily basis or if you are going somewhere for a week?

I carry my device in pocket, battery and juice in wife's handbag.

I thought of those but in my memory they where pretty small. Just google-fud and they are 50mm high and 30mm in diameter so pretty much perfect. Will need to go rummaging through my parents cupboards next time I visit :D

Your google-fu is better than mine! I started looking for dimensions and gave up!

I live next door to a professional photographer, maybe she is quirky and still likes to use old-school cameras, worth a try!

Do you take this out with you on a daily basis or if you are going somewhere for a week?

I carry my device in pocket, battery and juice in wife's handbag.
When I go out for other than business, I take that with me. For business I have laptop bag with a similar pocket on the outside.

upload_2017-10-9_15-13-35.png

My vape kit/carry from 3 years ago!!! an i miss my fogger v3! AND MY TARKS' Reserve!!!!

Today the bag is bigger, and i carry 6 18650s with me... but also have reduced devices to one.

btw, a man should always have an umbrella, measuring tape and a jewellers loop at hand!

Lol.That was just a joke.I normally let people walk 10ft around me and they are not allowed to get closer.Everything wrapped up and securely packed.
Haha I know the feeling man. When I have my vape stuff on my desk at the office, I tend to move it off to the other side when people are hovering. Proximity alert :D

Lol, its a bit of having a lot of stuff in her bag and the fact that she hates everything vape related. So she’s not willing to make life easier for me when it comes to vaping.

And just to clarify, i dont vape indoors at all or in the car when she’s with me so it’s not like she has a reason to hate vaping lol...

It's because of the attention which vaping demands, which of course distracts your attention away from your wife or household chores/repairs etc. I've found that vaping requires a lot of attention. It's not a pick-up-and-go activity. It's a bit like smoking a pipe really - it has to be filled and filled again - and again - and again.
Lol, its a bit of having a lot of stuff in her bag and the fact that she hates everything vape related. So she’s not willing to make life easier for me when it comes to vaping.

And just to clarify, i dont vape indoors at all or in the car when she’s with me so it’s not like she has a reason to hate vaping lol...

You could go for one of those UD bags that has the little elastic strap things inside to carry multiple devices.

I suppose you could put each "wet" RDA into a little ziplock baggie as well before strapping it in.

Also, if you do it right and get the right one, I think if you hold the bag upright it will keep everything facing the correct way. Only problem is when you want to open it then, its lying on its side.

One needs a vertical bag with straps where all the items stay upright.

If you find such a bag, let us knof @Eisenhorn
Get a tailor / dressmaker to make you one out of hessian, with velcro straps on the inside to hold everything in place. Why hessian? Here's a summary from http://www.hessianfabric.co.uk/prop It's strong and capable of holding large loads. It can withstand repeated rounds of wetting and drying without losing any of its original strength. It's naturally fire resistant. It keeps its original shape even after holding large or ungainly loads, which makes it excellent for long-term or repeat-use applications. In addition, hessian jute fabric breathes well, thanks in part to its natural fiber content and wide weave. This prevents water and other liquids from becoming trapped and generating rot while allowing the contents of hessian jute sacks to breathe as well.

Get a tailor / dressmaker to make you one out of hessian, with velcro straps on the inside to hold everything in place. Why hessian? Here's a summary from http://www.hessianfabric.co.uk/prop It's strong and capable of holding large loads. It can withstand repeated rounds of wetting and drying without losing any of its original strength. It's naturally fire resistant. It keeps its original shape even after holding large or ungainly loads, which makes it excellent for long-term or repeat-use applications. In addition, hessian jute fabric breathes well, thanks in part to its natural fiber content and wide weave. This prevents water and other liquids from becoming trapped and generating rot while allowing the contents of hessian jute sacks to breathe as well.

That is wonderful @Hooked, thanks for the advice!
Hessian vape bag sounds very good
Now to find a good tailor / dressmaker
Hmmm.....

I am fortunate - my wife encourages my vaping big time. She is obviously happy that I don't smoke anymore. She picked the purple BB for me. She also picked my entire outfit for our son's wedding - I guess she is my style advisor

Sent by iDad from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My general every day carry fits into the front pockets of my jeans.
Cellphone and Billet Box on the left. Wallet, key and knife on the right + a 30ml chubby gorilla bottle if needed.

If I'm just transporting an extra mod to work and back (which sometimes happens) I'll just drop it into my back pocket and into the fold up sun shade next to my seat in the car.

If I need to carry a bit more stuff around I've re-purposed a Sennheiser headphone carry case. It is a good size, hard material and has a little strap handle so it can hang in the boot of the car.
The Sennheiser headphone carry case for juice demo purposes today :D
MWx44fk.jpg

tk1eueR.jpg

That is wonderful @Hooked, thanks for the advice!
Hessian vape bag sounds very good
Now to find a good tailor / dressmaker
Hmmm.....

You could also get one made out of PG ... well, almost. There's something called woven polypropylene, which is commonly used to make those shopping bags that one can fold up when not in use. Here's a summary from http://www.internationalgroup.co.za...propylene-bags-manufacturer-south-africa.html.

It's strong and durable. You can easily wash the bag should something have spilled inside like a sauce or juice. They're easy to keep clean and store away, you can continue to use the same bags for a very long time. The sizes of the bags range from 2kg to 25kg and the colour requirements of the knitted pockets will normally be crop specific. An extensive range of colours is available ...which includes red, orange, yellow, green, white, tangerine and mandarin, as well as other colours.

So how about it? Vape it and store it all-in-one!

Back