How do you find a new e liquid

I hear you, DIY is a challenge and i am just starting
Rabbit hole of epic proportions
@Silver I went hot and heavy into DIY and had great success with my simple RY4 but when I started on multiple flavor recipes I quickly realized I was out of my league. I bought a digital scale because it looked so simple but I've learned in life that what's EZ for the teacher doesn't always translate to the student .Watching DIY or Die (I forgot his name) he talks of adding balance and enhancers and so forth but that dude has much talent, he's a pro that could match anybody .I however am a hack.lol

@Silver I went hot and heavy into DIY and had great success with my simple RY4 but when I started on multiple flavor recipes I quickly realized I was out of my league. I bought a digital scale because it looked so simple but I've learned in life that what's EZ for the teacher doesn't always translate to the student .Watching DIY or Die (I forgot his name) he talks of adding balance and enhancers and so forth but that dude has much talent, he's a pro that could match anybody .I however am a hack.lol

And for that reason @kev mac , I have huge respect for the talented juice mixers that bring us such amazing juices!

Incidentally, the guy from DIYorDIE is a special person. Wayne Walker is his name and he is talented indeed. We were very fortunate that the guys from Mr Hardwicks and The Flavour Mill brought Wayne out to VapeCon 2017 last year and he gave a talk on DIY. He is a great ambassador to vaping!

Last edited:
Where can I get hold of a whee bit of Red Pill? I'm scared to order a whole bottle and I'm not going to like it. The Ice part scares me as one of the juices I bought has ice in and I am not really liking it.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

Where can I get hold of a whee bit of Red Pill? I'm scared to order a whole bottle and I'm not going to like it. The Ice part scares me as one of the juices I bought has ice in and I am not really liking it.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk

PM incoming

Sent by iDad's iPhone

@Hooked though I live in a fairly large city I only see vapers at the shop.I've tried converting a couple of smokers I know with out success even though I gave them everything needed.I think being older most of my peers are too set in their ways.

@kev mac Yes it's difficult for older people to switch to vaping I think, but here in SA quite a few vapers have persuaded their parents/grandparents to try the Twisp Cue , with great success (I've read about this on our forum). Apparently it's the closest thing to a cigarette and mimics a cigarette so well in its draw, that people are able to give up smoking with a very short time. At @HPBotha, just as a matter of interest, do you export or is it available in SA only?

EDIT: Corrected my spelling mistake. I typed "...so well in it's [sic] draw..." instead of its

Last edited:
@kev mac Yes it's difficult for older people to switch to vaping I think, but here in SA quite a few vapers have persuaded their parents/grandparents to try the Twisp Cue , with great success (I've read about this on our forum). Apparently it's the closest thing to a cigarette and mimics a cigarette so well in its draw, that people are able to give up smoking with a very short time. At @HPBotha, just as a matter of interest, do you export or is it available in SA only?

EDIT: Corrected my spelling mistake. I typed "...so well in it's [sic] draw..." instead of its
@Hooked I smoked for the best part of 50 yrs.I started vapeing on cig a likes and had great success then to ego pen and the rest is ,well you know.From what I read on forum Twisp is quite popular unfortunately I've yet to see them in the States. There may be a new market for them.

@Hooked I smoked for the best part of 50 yrs.I started vapeing on cig a likes and had great success then to ego pen and the rest is ,well you know.From what I read on forum Twisp is quite popular unfortunately I've yet to see them in the States. There may be a new market for them.

@kev mac As a matter of interest, how come you're on our forum? Been meaning to ask you for a while now. Do you have links to SA?
Not that we don't want you lol ... just curious!

@kev mac As a matter of interest, how come you're on our forum? Been meaning to ask you for a while now. Do you have links to SA?
Not that we don't want you lol ... just curious!
Hi @Hooked good question with a simple answer. I KNEW NOTHING. When I started vapeing after a mild heart attack circa 2012-13 ? ( I can't remember) I trolled the web for vape info,after joining a leading American based forum that imo was an excuse for the creator called Vaper Joe to hawk sponsors wares and that rubbed me the wrong way,I stumbled on ecigssa via another web search .I joined not thinking about the ocean between us and found the members to be welcoming and helpful .I've never regretted my decision to join as I've met some terrific folks and have had many laughs and learned most of what I needed to know vape wise.I have checked into many vape forums and truly believe this is the best.

Hi @Hooked good question with a simple answer. I KNEW NOTHING. When I started vapeing after a mild heart attack circa 2012-13 ? ( I can't remember) I trolled the web for vape info,after joining a leading American based forum that imo was an excuse for the creator called Vaper Joe to hawk sponsors wares and that rubbed me the wrong way,I stumbled on ecigssa via another web search .I joined not thinking about the ocean between us and found the members to be welcoming and helpful .I've never regretted my decision to join as I've met some terrific folks and have had many laughs and learned most of what I needed to know vape wise.I have checked into many vape forums and truly believe this is the best.

@kev mac Ah that's wonderful and I agree with you - there are some great peeps here!

Back