How hot does e liquid actually get

Here is a lekker spanner to throw around...

Ultrasonic Vaping Technology™ ?
Ultrasonic Vaping Technology™ is atomizing e-liquid into vapour by VIBRATION.
Our devices are equipped with a customized ultrasonic vaping chip,
which vibrates at a super-high frequency while working,
hits the surface of e-liquid molecules, makes them magnify, split,
and finally change from liquid to aerosol.

https://www.usonicig.com/technology/

wonder if you can get "spitback" from these?
I have two of their devices, the Rhythm and the Zip. They have the ramp up of a milk float, the vapour is as cool as ice cream and battery life is shocking, 10/10 for innovation but you just can't get any heat into the vape! Absolutely zero chance of spitback, or should I say if it gives any just too cool that you would notice!

Last edited:
Just thinking about it ... @Resistance ... Don't you add water to your juice? ... What % do you add to what base mix? ... and ... Is it noticeably cooler as a vape?
Indeed. I vaped neat PG, neat VG.
PG with NIC, VG with NIC.
PG/VG.
PG/VG with NIC.
Pg100%
VG Max
PG with water. VG with water.
PG/VG with water
PG NIC with water
VG NIC with water
Commercial juice with water.
The combinations were endless.

The only difference was PG and or VG with water wouldn't heat up and vaporise well enough. The water boiled off on the coil and that's what I vaped. And it was literally blistering hot when it went in the wrong place.
Any mix with water give spitback if not steeped. Not ideal and when steeped it the same as any other juice no one even knew it was VGwW(max) when I gave them the Flavour Mill samples.

So what/who is putting all that overflowing water from the edges back into the ocean?
Every year when it's festive season and most people are on holiday it regenerates. Nowadays with less people on festive leave, we now face global warming:D:D:D

Indeed. I vaped neat PG, neat VG.
PG with NIC, VG with NIC.
PG/VG.
PG/VG with NIC.
Pg100%
VG Max
PG with water. VG with water.
PG/VG with water
PG NIC with water
VG NIC with water
Commercial juice with water.
The combinations were endless.

The only difference was PG and or VG with water wouldn't heat up and vaporise well enough. The water boiled off on the coil and that's what I vaped. And it was literally blistering hot when it went in the wrong place.
Any mix with water give spitback if not steeped. Not ideal and when steeped it the same as any other juice no one even knew it was VGwW(max) when I gave them the Flavour Mill samples.

Thanks for that ;)
That's very interesting, as I would have thought the addition of water would cool the vape :wondering:, (water having a lower boiling point than both VG and PG).
I do get that it would require a steep of sorts, as although both VG and PG are miscible and hygroscopic, the process isn't instantaneous

Thanks for that ;)
That's very interesting, as I would have thought the addition of water would cool the vape :wondering:, (water having a lower boiling point than both VG and PG).
I do get that it would require a steep of sorts, as although both VG and PG are miscible and hygroscopic, the process isn't instantaneous
Not really. Maybe when it's just mixed it's very different. Really hot spitback. Maybe even hotter vape ,but I can't say it's cooler.
A few days later and it's just as any other eLiquid. And I vape between 35-65W DL. MTL anything from 9-30W

Back