How long did it take you to find your flavour?

After about 18 months of vaping and experimenting, I finally found something I really like. Vape Elixir 12mg Black Cigar. Trouble is, I can never find it anywhere. I've compromised with other liquids like World Wonders Stonehenge and VE Pure Tobacco. VM seems to be quite popular on this thread - I should give their "ice" variants a shot.

After about 18 months of vaping and experimenting, I finally found something I really like. Vape Elixir 12mg Black Cigar. Trouble is, I can never find it anywhere. I've compromised with other liquids like World Wonders Stonehenge and VE Pure Tobacco. VM seems to be quite popular on this thread - I should give their "ice" variants a shot.
The Vape Mob tbac 18mg mixed 50 50 with VG works well .. added a touch of a very strong honey flavour a friend gave me and taste good.. my daily vape.

The Vape Mob tbac 18mg mixed 50 50 with VG works well .. added a touch of a very strong honey flavour a friend gave me and taste good.. my daily vape.
Thanks Nick. I will give it a shot.

I also bought a bottle of MMM Sweetbac recently. It's actually not that sweet and is actually quite nice for mouth to lung vaping on my aspire K1 @ 10w. Still can't beat the VE Black cigar in my subtank.

I still haven't found mine. I know that how ever many deserts I try, I can't vape them all day. But when I vape some of my mate's juice I always like what he vapes more. But I know I won't be able to vape that all day.
I found that I'm a menthol guy, I like the Voodoo Juice's Sub Zero, but it still lacks something, so the search continues.
I find the menthols have that cold throught hit is what I like, some of the deserts for some reason does not feel as smooth for me. Also I can go down on the nic level with the menthols and still enjoy them.

Does any one have a list of menthols that I can try?

I still haven't found mine. I know that how ever many deserts I try, I can't vape them all day. But when I vape some of my mate's juice I always like what he vapes more. But I know I won't be able to vape that all day.
I found that I'm a menthol guy, I like the Voodoo Juice's Sub Zero, but it still lacks something, so the search continues.
I find the menthols have that cold throught hit is what I like, some of the deserts for some reason does not feel as smooth for me. Also I can go down on the nic level with the menthols and still enjoy them.

Does any one have a list of menthols that I can try?

Hi @ZK1 , i too like my menthol juices
What menthols do you like? Just plain menthol and very cold and icy or something with a fruit flavour in it as well?

Silver, uhm, I would say more menthol then the ice cold mints, I do like the ice cold feeling of the Sub Zero though, but there is still something missing for me. Also I don't really like the fruity flavors. I started vaping on the Liqua Menthol. Now I can't remember what it taste like though.

It seems like us menthol guys are way in the lower numbers.

Do you have any suggestions that I can try? I must say with the ice cold feeling of the Sub Zero it opens up your sinuses, love that.

Thanks Nick. I will give it a shot.

I also bought a bottle of MMM Sweetbac recently. It's actually not that sweet and is actually quite nice for mouth to lung vaping on my aspire K1 @ 10w. Still can't beat the VE Black cigar in my subtank.
You should give MMM AshyBac a try. I love my tobaccos and AshyBac for me is right up there with the best international NETs.

Silver, uhm, I would say more menthol then the ice cold mints, I do like the ice cold feeling of the Sub Zero though, but there is still something missing for me. Also I don't really like the fruity flavors. I started vaping on the Liqua Menthol. Now I can't remember what it taste like though.

Do you have any suggestions that I can try? I must say with the ice cold feeling of the Sub Zero it opens up your sinuses, love that.
Maybe give Vapour Mountain's Tropical Ice a go.

I really like Skyblue's Frostbite. Also Mike's lime party and dragon juice mixed really well with menthol

I fear I may never find that one juice that 100% satisfies me, the one that I'll use as my ADV (like Rob and his Tropical Ice).

There are a many that I like but none that I love.

Forever alone :FAFA:

I have found 3 adv's now. 2 that i keep in my rotation and one to treat myself. My main adv is eliquid project amazon, but i recently tried their pearing melon dew and fell in love with that. Now i buy a 100 ml amazon and a 100 ml pearing melon dew and that is enough. And then n treat myself with a bottle of looper whenever that is in stock since its way too expensive for an adv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have found 3 adv's now. 2 that i keep in my rotation and one to treat myself. My main adv is eliquid project amazon, but i recently tried their pearing melon dew and fell in love with that. Now i buy a 100 ml amazon and a 100 ml pearing melon dew and that is enough. And then n treat myself with a bottle of looper whenever that is in stock since its way too expensive for an adv.

Pearing Melondew is the bees knees, I've been using that to get converts and it's been very successful.

Pearing Melondew is the bees knees, I've been using that to get converts and it's been very successful.
Yeah its so good man. Tastes like watermelon chappies i ate as a child.

Tropical Ice from Vapour Mountain is something I add to many fruity juices to give them a great menthol kick, Lime Ice from MMM really benefits with some extra menthol for my taste. I normally only add about 10-12 drops per 6ml of juice when re-filling the Reo.

Hi @ZK1,

Here are a few suggestions from the top of my head

From VapourMountain
Mevthol Ice is very strong and a pure menthol and very cold. Tropical Ice adds some coconut.

From CraftVapour
Matterhorn Menthol is also strong.

Here is another suggestion, get a bottle of Vapourmountain's menthol concentrate. Little 10ml bottle. You can add a few drops on your tank when vaping other juices to give it a menthol kick. I use it with VM's Strawberry and their Berry Blaze as well as a few other juices. I like that menthol throat burn. Lovely.

You should give MMM AshyBac a try. I love my tobaccos and AshyBac for me is right up there with the best international NETs.

Thanks for the advice. I actually intended to order MMM Ashybac, but clicked on the Sweetbac by mistake :-( Turns out its not too bad, but I will order some Ashbybac soon.

Thanks again...

Have you menthol-boys tried Vape Elixir Qalactin Hypermint? Its quite strong in taste, so I sometimes add a few drops to my tobacco flavours just to flip things around a bit.

Last edited:
Great! Thanks for the advice guys!

With me now running a subox mini, and the tank being a bit more thirsty, I'm sure I will run through those flavors in no time and find my go to juice.

To answer the original question , the first time I walked into a shop I asked the owner to hook me up w/ a Newport cigarette flavor(my old brand of smokes) and he gave me a juice named "Newport Beach" that I immediately liked.Basically a menthol tobacco flavor.Soon after I got into DIY and hit on a recipe that's now my adv.Needless to say this has saved me $$ big time.I guess I'm lucky to have simple taste.

Thanks for the advice. I actually intended to order MMM Ashybac, but clicked on the Sweetbac by mistake :-( Turns out its not too bad, but I will order some Ashbybac soon.

Thanks again...

Have you menthol-boys tried Vape Elixir Qalactin Hypermint? Its quite strong in taste, so I sometimes add a few drops to my tobacco flavours just to flip things around a bit.
i have tried it as i never even liked menthol as a smoker i was very pleasantly surprised its a really nice menthol vape

@Andre - got my order of Asbybac ......its nice, but I think the Sweetbac by MMM is better. Still I will add Ashybac to my list of favourites......

WW - Stonehenge
VW - Pure Tobacco
MM - Sweetbac and Ashybac
and of course, the so-hard-to-find Black Cigar (in 12mg)
:)

Next on my to-do-list are the VM offerings.

@Andre - got my order of Asbybac ......its nice, but I think the Sweetbac by MMM is better. Still I will add Ashybac to my list of favourites......

WW - Stonehenge
VW - Pure Tobacco
MM - Sweetbac and Ashybac
and of course, the so-hard-to-find Black Cigar (in 12mg)
:)

Next on my to-do-list are the VM offerings.
Great stuff. I have at last gotten the opportunity to order a bottle of Black Cigar to try out.
My favourites from VM are the VM4 Special Reserve and XXX. HRH only vapes their Berry Blaze.

My best juice of all time is by Kilo: Dewberry Cream.
Got this in July when I was in the US and only finishing it now as I've been saving it. Got a friend whose coming next month and getting 2x120ml 12mg of this gold.
Going to try Kiberry yoghurt as well.
Another ADV is Cowboys apple pie by ELP 12mg.
There are some really top class local juices.

This is a really subjective question. I have been recommended juice by friends who considered their choice to be nectar of the gods only to discover that I found it to taste like bat urine. Consider this though guys, when you where on fags I am sure you had your favourite brand, mine being Marlboro reds. So the only taste I ever experienced was Marlboro (obviously). How boring. As a vaper I have 5 tanks all with a choice of liquids and one tank to mix flavours for fun. Much, much better idea than just the (nasty) taste of 40 fags in my mouth. Have fun guys, for me experimenting with different liquids is a part of what I love about vaping.

This is a really subjective question. I have been recommended juice by friends who considered their choice to be nectar of the gods only to discover that I found it to taste like bat urine. Consider this though guys, when you where on fags I am sure you had your favourite brand, mine being Marlboro reds. So the only taste I ever experienced was Marlboro (obviously). How boring. As a vaper I have 5 tanks all with a choice of liquids and one tank to mix flavours for fun. Much, much better idea than just the (nasty) taste of 40 fags in my mouth. Have fun guys, for me experimenting with different liquids is a part of what I love about vaping.
Lol, "bat urine" - but very true what you say.

Back