Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 2 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-7 days

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Longer

Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters
My coils last a hundred refills because the cCell rocks! ;)

My REO Coils last forever but I change them after about a month or so.

That's a plan. But I'm a Griffin boy. What ceramic will fit?

I dont know if you serious or not hahaha... But ive never heard of a griffin taking coils? :)
Are we talking about commercial coils like ccel or hand made wire coils?

I had a coil in my goliath v2 that @shaunnadan built for me in Feb and i only replaced it last night for the first time:)

2 to 3 weeks. I just dry burn them clean and rewick every 2 or 3 days. Or until I am bored of the coil and want a new one lol

I don't understand why. You can just clean the coils and use them again. My coils last up to a month or more.

Can y
Well I use 26g twisted, 30g quad twisted
And Clapton. All Last a day or max two
Why not just rewick? The wire can't be bad after a day, I have run some hand made coils for 2 weeks - just dry burn and rewick when changing flavours.
I used to recoil every 2nd day till I just started dry burning the junk off the coils and rewicking.

My rebuildable kanthal coils last for ages
I usually replace them after about a month but they could carry on going for longer
Then again I am vaping on multiple devices so each coil doesnt get all my use and I am generally not vaping at very high power

In my griffin my coils last as long as I want them to - change wick and clean the coils every few days.

Unless I've made spaced SS coils - those seem to disfigure quite quickly when removing the wick from them.

My coils last a average of 5-7 days due to the fact that I do not use commercial coils, I use RDTA's and RBA's, and sometimes I change coils just because I make a new coil ( Intricate coils ). But my coils can last anything from a month to three months, depending on the Watts.

Last edited:
Yip about a week, could last longer but I like to change to new wire after about a week, in between a good clean and rinse followed by a dry burn and she's good as new :)

Rewick every second to third day based on flavour degradation and new coils every week just for fun and to try new things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i rewick the two tanks im rotating daily. its turned to becoming such routine that my appy will come and take my tanks and rinse them out each morning at the office.

if im using kanthal then i get about a week on a coil but nichrome usually last about 2 days before i start to feel it "getting tired" and i replace them

i rewick the two tanks im rotating daily. its turned to becoming such routine that my appy will come and take my tanks and rinse them out each morning at the office.

if im using kanthal then i get about a week on a coil but nichrome usually last about 2 days before i start to feel it "getting tired" and i replace them
Watch out @shaunnadan ! All appys I have ever met are destined to break those tanks!

Sometimes it depends on the juice being burnt by the coils. White lion in any tank and you re-wick every two days or so. I generally just dry burn all the coils until they are clean and re-wick. The coils last at least 2 weeks then.

The question should be, how long do you make your coils last?

haha, if one wanted, they could last a day. Orrrr two weeks... I like building coils, so if im in that build mood then some builds dont even last the full day.

Back