• Total voters

Jakes351

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Would love to see this :)!

I 50% DIY and 50% Support our local juice manufacturers :thumbup:

When the budget is low DIY pushes up to 100% :D:rofl:

Mods, please move to the right thread if needed.

DIY for about a year, only recently began making vapeable juices though. Will buy something local now and then for fresh ideas.

I DIY 99% of the time and buy a local juice once every 2 months or so

Fortunate enough to have some guiding hands with the DIY. It is a great hobby. I will always buy though. Too many great juices out there to ever stick to my own.

Fortunate enough to have some guiding hands with the DIY. It is a great hobby. I will always buy though. Too many great juices out there to ever stick to my own.

Yeah, i buy a local juice once a month for the support!

Been making my own juices now for about 18 months.

Diy for 3 months now 100%

Been trying DIY for about 8 months now.
Vape 50%DIY + 50% locally juices.
Started with single flavour juices such as cream soda, bubblegum, fruit circles, lemon meringue, cotton candy etc. & developed a market for them.
Now trying a few clone recipes.

Been DIY'ing since, ish I forget.

2013. Yea.

Or was it 2012. Somesuch.

Would love to see this :)!

I 50% DIY and 50% Support our local juice manufacturers :thumbup:

When the budget is low DIY pushes up to 100% :D:rofl:

Mods, please move to the right thread if needed.
Been doing the DIY thing w/ Ejuice for about a yr.and a half.I'm lucky my tastes are simple and it has saved me lots of $$$,plus it's fun.

I have been DIYing for over five years now. Haven't bought any juice since the fall of 2010. I also buy my nic, VG, PG, and flavorings in bulk so I vape for next to nothing. Now if I could only keep myself from spending all that savings on mods and attys, I'd be way ahead of the game. LOL

Full DIY now for the past 2 months. Actually is easier than I thought it would be if you following recipe's. Making your own is a bit more of a hit and miss but the fun you have trying new flavours is worth it

90% DIY -
Of which 10% are great, and 80% are a load of bollocks

Then the other 10%, I spoil myself with local crème de la crème juices.
In my mind's eye I see a Rogue Zombie Recipes thread with those 10%:banana::ARMS1:.

BTW, using @drew's awesome scale and @Richio great glass pipette with pump, I was the mad scientist last night. Mixed Thrushberry (minus 25% on flavours as per your instructions), a tweaked to my taste Peach Ice Tea, Blackberry Yoghurt and Looma. 10 ml of each. Got the PG/VG the wrong way round on the Looma :bash:. I need a drill press to keep the pipette steady:D.

In my mind's eye I see a Rogue Zombie Recipes thread with those 10%:banana::ARMS1:.

BTW, using @drew's awesome scale and @Richio great glass pipette with pump, I was the mad scientist last night. Mixed Thrushberry (minus 25% on flavours as per your instructions), a tweaked to my taste Peach Ice Tea, Blackberry Yoghurt and Looma. 10 ml of each. Got the PG/VG the wrong way round on the Looma :bash:. I need a drill press to keep the pipette steady:D.

Lol...
Nice to see you keeping at it.

I must actually post in a new thread, some of the finalised recipes. The DIY thread is huge now, they're all in there, but lost among the masses.

The only reason i do full on DIY is because i dont use alcohol. Im muslim there are to many juices out there with the substance in it so thats why i DIY

I've been DIY-ing since January, but 100% DIY for the past two months, this way I have more CUD funds for other vape related gadgetry :D. DIY-ing can be expensive man, buying 1 million different concentrates... However there are still a few local prem juices I want to try.

Full on diy for past 6 months, still buy local juice every now and then

I have not purchased a local juice in over a year. Would really love to but between buying diy concentrates and new mods. I dont have the money lol

50% DIY and 50% strictly local juices.

DIY'ing for the past 5 months, mostly clone recipes.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Back