how much ohm

i cant get any flavor now matter what i try
using fuzed Clapton sing coil 0.61ohm at 50w nice dens cloud no flouver might have vapers tang or shit diy mix
Have you tried different wattages with that build? I would be at 30w with 0.61 if you think it could be vapers tongue try vaping menthol for a few days then go back to what you are vaping now.

Have you tried different wattages with that build? I would be at 30w with 0.61 if you think it could be vapers tongue try vaping menthol for a few days then go back to what you are vaping now.
60% of my mix is mental of Koolada
will try 30w and see
thanks

Last edited:
@Moerse Rooikat

I would recommend trying something like a dual core alien, simple 28 or 29 gauge by 2 and some 34 or 36 gauge outer wrapping, use Ni80 and maybe you'll see the difference, ohms should be around the 0.4-0.6 ohm mark and you'll get good flavour and these aren't a pain to build as there are only 2 cores to keep flat which you don't really need to do.

Edit: Which RDA are you using?

I have these monstrosities in my dead rabbit currently. 0.12ohms the flavour isn't bad but the fact that I need to run them at 70w plus is a big downside for me. I am not a big fan of hot vapes and vape a wide range of ohms anything from 0.9 up to 1 ohm. And vape anywhere from 15w up to 112w depending on the build and how it vapes at different wattage. In my personal opinion I disregard ohms on my regulated mods and find the best wattage for my vape style. On my mec mods ohms are extremely important not only for battery safety but I need to consider the type of vape I am going to get, battery life and ramp up.

In the end what ohms and what wattage works best for you that's the wining vape.IMG_20171222_154545.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20171222_154545.jpg
    IMG_20171222_154545.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 8
i cant get any flavor now matter what i try
using fuzed Clapton sing coil 0.61ohm at 50w nice dens cloud no flouver might have vapers tang or shit diy mix
at .6 ohms you could be vaping at 30w and still get a good hit, have you tried going that low??

i was given wire from a friend think its demon killer alien flat core one outer. and 0.24ohm 45w and dam nice flouver clouds nice. the fuzed Clapton needs to much power to heat up. think that's were my problem was this is the new coil
20180101_153821.jpg 20180101_153947.jpg 20180101_161401.jpg

0.24 at 45w sounds flavour to me should still of got good flavour with fused clapton imo you were at too high wattage with them

i was given wire from a friend think its demon killer alien flat core one outer. and 0.24ohm 45w and dam nice flouver clouds nice. the fuzed Clapton needs to much power to heat up. think that's were my problem was this is the new coil
View attachment 117827 View attachment 117828 View attachment 117829
Those are just claptons, but I obviously can't see what the outer wrap is wrapped around. They most certainly aren't Alien coils although they are probably marketed as such. It grates my whatsits that these big companies either rip people off by selling them a lie or maybe even worse that they don't know any better :(
Either way you seem to be enjoying those better than the last coils you had, so that's got to be a win :)
Enjoy.....

If they were marketed as Aliens can't see them being demon killer but if you are now getting the flavour you have been after that's the main thing.

If they were marketed as Aliens can't see them being demon killer but if you are now getting the flavour you have been after that's the main thing.
I was in a vape shop about 2 weeks ago and you can but pre built wire sticks that you wrap yourself to the desired wraps/ohms. They came in a long thin casing, almost like a clear straw capped at both ends. The sticker said Alien something on the tube, but there was no wiggle in the wrap, it was just a flipping clapton :CROSSCROSS:

You mean those tubes of prepared wire cut to about 5" length? I've seen them i think it was Fasttech, i wouldn't touch them

that's why i said demon killer alien. the ather was 2 core outer wrap but was twisted.
samewere some one is calling alien the wrong wire

This is a proper alien core. 3x26g wrapped with 34g.... my wife made this! I took it, staged it with 26g and stuck it in my wasp nano on my RAM squonker. It reads out at .14 ohms and works like a bomb...
24993620_294517847723316_339168283364058641_n.jpg

This is a proper alien core. 3x26g wrapped with 34g.... my wife made this! I took it, staged it with 26g and stuck it in my wasp nano on my RAM squonker. It reads out at .14 ohms and works like a bomb...
24993620_294517847723316_339168283364058641_n.jpg
Now there'a an handsome chap!

all i want is a 2 core normal wrap looks like i am going to have to make my own dam coil wire now what wire to use ni80. a1 cantol

all i want is a 2 core normal wrap looks like i am going to have to make my own dam coil wire now what wire to use ni80. a1 cantol
Although they are not Alien coils, i thought the ones your friend gave you gives you the flavour you are after? They should last a while you can clean them up and repulse to get rid of any acquired hot spots and re-wick several times, you might get slight movement in resistance but just alter wattage accordingly.

Although they are not Alien coils, i thought the ones your friend gave you gives you the flavour you are after? They should last a while you can clean them up and repulse to get rid of any acquired hot spots and re-wick several times, you might get slight movement in resistance but just alter wattage accordingly.
yes they will last. but wen i need to replace it. will try my hand at making my own. how hard can it be 2x 28ga wrapped with 36ga ni 80 run in power mode hard

yes they will last. but wen i need to replace it. will try my hand at making my own. how hard can it be 2x 28ga wrapped with 36ga ni 80 run in power mode hard

This shouldn't be difficult at all, if you need help when you start shoot me a pm, I'll try my best to explain to you the easiest way to make aliens.

Back