Hufflepuff - Part 2

College 1993 - left 2005 after I got shot

Oh dear! Hope you healed completely mate.
Yeah, it's a dangerous job. Got shot at quite a few times while I was working down in Natal in PMB. Wasn't easy. Never got hit though.

This is truly worrying @zadiac

But on another note - thanks for all your efforts over the past few decades to try keep us safe
I salute you

Thanks @Silver and you're welcome.
It's been a wild ride, but it's time to wind down...lol

Last edited:
He is also the founder of Bergrivier Anti poaching unit. He isn't the flavor of the town. Got a whole lot of crap going on on Facebook with people in town that is exposing him as a fraud
Probably making sure he gets first dibs at rhino horn for the overseas market by the looks of it..

Thank you @zadiac for your service. SAPS members like you will be sorely missed.

I salute you!

This cannot be said enough. As a Think Bike Marshal for events, I have had to deal with both SAPS and Metro and Provincial on many occasions. Opened my eyes plenty.

So I will say it again, Thank you for your service and you have my respect.

Edit:
Good Morning Zadiac
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Unbelievable! :meparto::meparto:

A recent full business review dated 11 March 2021 of Hufflepuff I found today.

https://www.hellopeter.com/hufflepu...est-juice-best-service-and-best-price-3422224

retail-icon.jpg

A review of Hufflepuff - Premium Vape Liquid (CBD)
Written by: Lana T | 11 Mar 2021, 01:25

Lana T

1 reviews | Active since Mar 2014

11 Mar 2021, 01:25
HUFFLEPUFF Highly recommended, Best Juice, Best Service and BEST price

It seems there was plenty of controversy with regards to who owns Hufflepuff! The Director is Leanda Du Plessis. In my opinion a real people pleaser. In June I bought stock from an AGENT Danielle Du Plessis, who stole my money and stock ordered, and simply blocked me off all social media. Needless to say, I phoned head office and god hold of Leanda who was not even aware of the sale, because It seems Danielle was selling her stock and steeling the money! She Told me about another Client who accused her of theft named ANRE and ANDRE who also bought a large amount of stock, but unlike me they actually got their stock and Leanda was aware of the sale. Andre and Danielle was in constant communication and It turns out Andre sent back abused units and reported them FAULTY. HE expected Hufflepuff to replace units that were badly abused by Himself. NOW back to my story. Leanda Said she would follow up with Danielle with regards to my order. It was less then an hour when she phone me back. Talk about fast service She informed me that Danielle denies even doing business with me, obviously trying to save her own skin, but I had furnished Leanda with the whatsapp conversations as well as the proof of payment. Leanda did not hesitate to offer me a replacement order that she would pay out of her own packet, seeing that Danielle stole my money. She not only offered to send me what I ordered but also game me extra goodies! I must say, that is fantastic client service and I was more then happy with this arrangement. Two days Later my order arrived via The courier Guy. Products were neatly packaged. Bottles were sealed and beautifully labeled and to my surprise I saw Leanda not only gave me 3 extra devices free of charge, she also included a voucher for 40% discount on my next order as well as 25 60ml Bottles of FREE Vape Juice. She also informed me that I could rest assure that Danielle was fired. I was on cloud 9 I could not wait to test the new juice, and I must say. THEIR JUICE WAS AMAZING! Amongst the flavors just to name a few was Unicorn Vomit, RY4 Tobacco and Monsoon, and they were delicious. There was so many I handed them out to friends and Family who were just as impressed as I was. My 5 Star Review is to say a HUGE thank you to Leanda for going up and above expectation in a unseeingly difficult situation. I will Definably Support you again and so will all the people who i have told. Your CBD Vape juice is just as amazing, and I love the fact that you stand out from the crowd by not using isolate like everyone else but Directly infused CBD. The Mary jane 420 flavor was the cherry on the cake HUFFLEPUFF PREMUIM VAPE JUICE is Highly recommended and prices are really affordable

Unbelievable! :meparto::meparto:

A recent full business review dated 11 March 2021 of Hufflepuff I found today.

https://www.hellopeter.com/hufflepu...est-juice-best-service-and-best-price-3422224

retail-icon.jpg

A review of Hufflepuff - Premium Vape Liquid (CBD)
Written by: Lana T | 11 Mar 2021, 01:25

Lana T

1 reviews | Active since Mar 2014

11 Mar 2021, 01:25
HUFFLEPUFF Highly recommended, Best Juice, Best Service and BEST price

It seems there was plenty of controversy with regards to who owns Hufflepuff! The Director is Leanda Du Plessis. In my opinion a real people pleaser. In June I bought stock from an AGENT Danielle Du Plessis, who stole my money and stock ordered, and simply blocked me off all social media. Needless to say, I phoned head office and god hold of Leanda who was not even aware of the sale, because It seems Danielle was selling her stock and steeling the money! She Told me about another Client who accused her of theft named ANRE and ANDRE who also bought a large amount of stock, but unlike me they actually got their stock and Leanda was aware of the sale. Andre and Danielle was in constant communication and It turns out Andre sent back abused units and reported them FAULTY. HE expected Hufflepuff to replace units that were badly abused by Himself. NOW back to my story. Leanda Said she would follow up with Danielle with regards to my order. It was less then an hour when she phone me back. Talk about fast service She informed me that Danielle denies even doing business with me, obviously trying to save her own skin, but I had furnished Leanda with the whatsapp conversations as well as the proof of payment. Leanda did not hesitate to offer me a replacement order that she would pay out of her own packet, seeing that Danielle stole my money. She not only offered to send me what I ordered but also game me extra goodies! I must say, that is fantastic client service and I was more then happy with this arrangement. Two days Later my order arrived via The courier Guy. Products were neatly packaged. Bottles were sealed and beautifully labeled and to my surprise I saw Leanda not only gave me 3 extra devices free of charge, she also included a voucher for 40% discount on my next order as well as 25 60ml Bottles of FREE Vape Juice. She also informed me that I could rest assure that Danielle was fired. I was on cloud 9 I could not wait to test the new juice, and I must say. THEIR JUICE WAS AMAZING! Amongst the flavors just to name a few was Unicorn Vomit, RY4 Tobacco and Monsoon, and they were delicious. There was so many I handed them out to friends and Family who were just as impressed as I was. My 5 Star Review is to say a HUGE thank you to Leanda for going up and above expectation in a unseeingly difficult situation. I will Definably Support you again and so will all the people who i have told. Your CBD Vape juice is just as amazing, and I love the fact that you stand out from the crowd by not using isolate like everyone else but Directly infused CBD. The Mary jane 420 flavor was the cherry on the cake HUFFLEPUFF PREMUIM VAPE JUICE is Highly recommended and prices are really affordable

Some familiar spelling and grammar in that ‘review’.

Some familiar spelling and grammar in that ‘review’.
You wouldn't be suggesting they are inventing people and reviewing their own service, not HufflePuff, surely!:monoloco:

You wouldn't be suggesting they are inventing people and reviewing their own service, not HufflePuff, surely!:monoloco:
Keep it in the family name, Faf should get his bats sponsored by Hufflepuff, i have noticed the Director keeps changing but always a Du Plessis!

Back