Hufflepuff - Part 2

That description is just confusing.

Allmost 1 mil for a business in Langebaan excluding inventory? And then it lists pg, vg, CBD.

If it was for tourist business I would understand. But a CBD vape juice business in the middle of nowhere?

If it includes a lab they should have listed it at least.

That description is just confusing.

Allmost 1 mil for a business in Langebaan excluding inventory? And then it lists pg, vg, CBD.

If it was for tourist business I would understand. But a CBD vape juice business in the middle of nowhere?

If it includes a lab they should have listed it at least.
Comes with an Inventory including 850 flavours yet no inventory available, they will just disappear into the night with your R950,000 probably all you get is a catalogue of unhappy customers who have been ripped off just like you!

Comes with an Inventory including 850 flavours yet no inventory available, they will just disappear into the night with your R950,000 probably all you get is a catalogue of unhappy customers who have been ripped off just like you!

Or just loads of monkey fart juice.

I might consider selling my Fishtank on Gumtree but a million Rand business sounds as fishy
Or just loads of monkey fart juice.
Now that sounds a bargain i can't afford to miss out on!:monoloco:

He is also the founder of Bergrivier Anti poaching unit. He isn't the flavor of the town. Got a whole lot of crap going on on Facebook with people in town that is exposing him as a fraud

He is also the founder of Bergrivier Anti poaching unit. He isn't the flavor of the town. Got a whole lot of crap going on on Facebook with people in town that is exposing him as a fraud
You can tell them they are correct we exposed him and his dodgy family last year! Nasty with it as well so watch your step if you come into contact personally, we had members getting death threats and all sorts!

You can tell them they are correct we exposed him and his dodgy family last year! Nasty with it as well so watch your step if you come into contact personally, we had members getting death threats and all sorts!
He love it to threat people. I think not all is okay upstairs with that guy. Apparently they were worked out of the previous town because of his BS

Sigh are they not bored yet...although to be fair this started way back in the day with the stupid Vape Hoodies so I expect an emergence again soon

He also apparently works for Google and the Hawks, or so he claimed in one of the many threats we recieved...his list of connections is endless

View attachment 222677 This is the same people and company, just a name change...

I feel like we need to register every single vape related domain we can think of just so these idiots cant create another website and scam more people, will do full background checks before selling them on to the next person lol

Back