I Also Love Dogs

[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] Help, please! I want to upload an mp4, but when I click on "Upload a File" it doesn't even see it on my laptop. Can we not upload mp4s?

[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] Help, please! I want to upload an mp4, but when I click on "Upload a File" it doesn't even see it on my laptop. Can we not upload mp4s?

I don't think those files are supported by the file uploader @Hooked

@Hooked there is a workaround but it's a waste of time because to redownload that file and convert it back is a bit of a mission. It also opens people up to viruses. Best to just find the song on YouTube and post a URL! Then we can listen without even leaving the forum. :)

Or you can upload the file to YouTube if it's your own and again post the link here :)

@Hooked there is a workaround but it's a waste of time because to redownload that file and convert it back is a bit of a mission. It also opens people up to viruses. Best to just find the song on YouTube and post a URL! Then we can listen without even leaving the forum. :)

Or you can upload the file to YouTube if it's your own and again post the link here :)

Thanks @Spyro! It's not a song - it's my dogs at play and quite amusing to watch! Uploading to You Tube is a good idea - I'll do that when I have some time ...

We said goodbye to our Great Dane who we rescued just under 6 years ago.

He had got lost and had wandered into a scrap metal yard where he being kept for a while. He was well looked after there but my wife wouldn’t have any of it and he came to live with us.

He was a good dog.

He loved our kids and adored my wife.

He had a tough start to life but definitely had a very good end to it.

We made that impossible decision to put him down as old age had taken over and he was deteriorating super fast and on advice from our vet we did what we had to as responsible owners of a dear part of our family.

He will be missed but at least he’s no longer in pain.

He had got lost and had wandered into a scrap metal yard where he being kept for a while. He was well looked after there but my wife wouldn’t have any of it and he came to live with us.

He was a good dog.

We made that impossible decision to put him down as old age had taken over and he was deteriorating super fast and on advice from our vet we did what we had to as responsible owners of a dear part of our family.

RIP beloved Great Dane... A sad day for you and your family @Paul33 but you did the right and most considerate thing. Better that than to let him suffer.

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown

He was a good dog.

Sorry to hear of you and your family's loss, but hat of to you for taking a difficult decision for the best.

Our animals only share our lives for a little while, but we have a responsibility to make sure it is the best time of their lives as well. RIP Great Dane, yours sounded like an excellent life!

She's looking great, and it would seem that she is going to be a champion climber :) find my cross in the tree more often than not, nothing is safe!

@Room Fogger My little dog (the one in my profile pic) is also a climber - I had to build 1,5m walls around the property because of her!
I took her to the dog park one day and a guy there was astounded when she climbed over the fence to get to me on the other side!

It's obvious that she adores her human mom! Mine is a cross between a Belgian Shepherd and a Jack Russel, :D and no, I don't know how that happened either. Looks like miniature shepherd with the attitude to match, but with the jack Russell energy. She was the runt of the litter and also the only one to survive out of the 4. Wil see if I can get her to pose for a picture, she usually doesn't stay still for long enough!

Oh no not another bluudy photo .............. No I'm not going to look at the camera.

IMG_2579.jpg

I might if you get me a biscuit.

:)
Dave

Eight reasons why dogs should sleep on our beds.jpg
Which results in this

Bed size makes no difference.jpg

I have a Queen size bed, but Kena (my profile pic dog) curls up behind my knees and my other dog snuggles against my chest. The three of us could actually sleep quite comfortably on a single bed!

My old male,diagnosed with bone cancer a few weeks ago but still insists on playing ball.I think he's trying to tell me its time for a game:)
IMG_2739.jpg

Back