I Also Love Dogs

My little girl went for grooming today. :)

View attachment 156544
doggroomcartoon1.jpg

she never leaves our side, although my wife is her favourite, she's also very protective over me.
Our entire family swears by the breed. Even my step father who adopted a stray when he was in the army. I would love one, but my yard is too small

Our entire family swears by the breed. Even my step father who adopted a stray when he was in the army. I would love one, but my yard is too small

she is our second Ridgie, they don't do well in small spaces, she thrives here on the farm. We are very blessed

she is our second Ridgie, they don't do well in small spaces, she thrives here on the farm. We are very blessed
Fully agree. They must love living like kings there on the farm. Unfortunately im stuck with this little Verimark mop reject dog that i adopted for my kids. What a kak decision. So far hes eaten rat poisen, had katgriep, and chews on rocks like its biltong. And the freaking monster still lives

This is Kai, my 6 month old American Pitbull Terrier, so full of character but so gentle despite what the media portrays on his breed. IMG_20190303_095730.jpg

Got this little bugger for the kids about 10 months ago...20180618_170605.jpg
IMG-20190311-WA0005.jpg

Here's my rascal grown up

EDIT: Typo

Last edited:
Back