I hate (dislike) vaping when....

I’m with you @MrGSmokeFree
this sucks

happened to me with Blackbird. But I should have known better - it being an international juice

luckily I found a great substitute that in many ways is now even better for my palate (Havana Nightz)
if the local mixer @Naeemhoosen stops that juice I will have to buy the recipe or get it made somehow, lol

problem is that the ingredients change and the juice makers sometimes have to reformulate things. That sucks too
I tried getting the recipe for Cubano from @HPBotha over the years ( Yes boys and girls I tried many times).May I say it boils down to the same, if you ask KFC for the secret recipe.And the gentleman and kind guy that he always is just said "NOOOOOOOO!" :-D

I’m with you @MrGSmokeFree
this sucks

happened to me with Blackbird. But I should have known better - it being an international juice

luckily I found a great substitute that in many ways is now even better for my palate (Havana Nightz)
if the local mixer @Naeemhoosen stops that juice I will have to buy the recipe or get it made somehow, lol

problem is that the ingredients change and the juice makers sometimes have to reformulate things. That sucks too
It sucks that I never got the opportunity to try Blackbird or Boba's Bounty.They seem to have a lekker profile I like in a juice.

The only thing I hate about vaping is when Mrs Chuck Norris Lungs hands me one of her setups and asks me if it tastes funny... nothing funny about 18mg at 35W...

The only thing I dislike about vaping are the dudes who complain about what they dislike about vaping.

I HATED being ill due to smoking
I hated yellow nicotine fingers
I hated stinking of smoke all the time
I hated my bad breath and most of all

I hated being a slave to an addiction.

Vaping, love vaping ..... I will put up with any minor inconvenience.

It sucks that I never got the opportunity to try Blackbird or Boba's Bounty.They seem to have a lekker profile I like in a juice.

Ya - and wait for it - we used to mix the two
Blackbird and Bobas Bounty
We called it "Black Bobas"
Man, that was fantastic!

Those were the days

I did the reviews of those juices here on the forum. Such exciting times:

BlackBird

Bobas Bounty

Bobas had a granola bar type of taste to me - was special!

OK my turn now
The most dislike aka hate thing I got with vaping is the wicking and maybe the coils and maybe the atty lol
I've been vaping for over 3 years now and been building my own coils for about 3 years because coils is just to expensive
I haven't bought a new rda in years still using my clone hadalys and entheon rda 99% of the time
Because I like my single coil rdas I don't really know what's new on the market in the single coil rda department
The only tank that really works for is the siegfried rta(also old) and there also building single coil
I've been using CB v2 and firebolt cotton since I started with attys
I've tried the DRR and it's a no for me so I've stopped buying mods and attys for awhile now just can't spend and spend more money anymore which I dont have anyway

So ja if you guys know of any newish single coil rda that's is easy to build on and I can use for fruits please let me know because most attys and tanks is mostly for bakeries well according to me

I just wish there was something simpler than having to wick every 2nd day

OK my turn now
The most dislike aka hate thing I got with vaping is the wicking and maybe the coils and maybe the atty lol
I've been vaping for over 3 years now and been building my own coils for about 3 years because coils is just to expensive
I haven't bought a new rda in years still using my clone hadalys and entheon rda 99% of the time
Because I like my single coil rdas I don't really know what's new on the market in the single coil rda department
The only tank that really works for is the siegfried rta(also old) and there also building single coil
I've been using CB v2 and firebolt cotton since I started with attys
I've tried the DRR and it's a no for me so I've stopped buying mods and attys for awhile now just can't spend and spend more money anymore which I dont have anyway

So ja if you guys know of any newish single coil rda that's is easy to build on and I can use for fruits please let me know because most attys and tanks is mostly for bakeries well according to me

I just wish there was something simpler than having to wick every 2nd day
To wick less often, I’m afraid you’ll have to give up the juices you like… in the single coil RDAs department there’s nothing extraordinarily new. Keep your money as long as you’re enjoying your clones (there’s nothing wrong with clones as long as they’re well made).

I hate it when I can't squeezethe last juice out of the bottle.

Why don't they make "bottles" like toothpaste containers, but with a thin nozzle? It would be so easy to squeeze the last drop out.

I hate it when I can't squeezethe last juice out of the bottle.

Why don't they make "bottles" like toothpaste containers, but with a thin nozzle? It would be so easy to squeeze the last drop out.

Or everyone should convert to squonkers and juice should come in a universal squonk bottle that fits all squonk mods and you just slap the bottle in to the mod and vape.... the new and improved disposable vapes! @vicTor is now conjuring up images in his mind of a 120ml mech squonk mod....

One other thing I do "dislike" about vaping... WAITING!! (for vapemail and steeping juice)

Something I can't stand- when the last bit of a juice doesn't coincide with re wicking time.
Do I now top up with a different juice and taste this weird hybrid of the two juices for two whole tanks worth, or do I throw out a fresh(ish) wick and start over?

Something I can't stand- when the last bit of a juice doesn't coincide with re wicking time.
Do I now top up with a different juice and taste this weird hybrid of the two juices for two whole tanks worth, or do I throw out a fresh(ish) wick and start over?
Now there's the incentive to vape complimentary flavours ;)

Me. I'd rewick.
My wife throws in the next flavour. She does this many times over before rewicking. Sometimes she changes flavours about 3 times in one day on the same tank. I can't.

Hit or miss, sometimes that impossible to ever duplicate hybrid turns out an accidental masterpiece, sometimes kak :sick:!

I hate vaping when its coils burns. It leaves an unpleasant taste in my mouth and it's a hassle to clean up. I've found that if I keep the wattage at a lower level, it helps to prevent the coils from burning. And I also make sure to give the vape coils plenty of time to cool down before putting them back into the tank.

I've been wanting to build a 120ml squonk mod. I haven't had anytime but, I just might when I get a chance, seeing that you've re-sparked my interest again :D:D:D

Last edited:
Hmmm for the most part I've sorted out all the little annoyances I have with vaping like I wick all 4 RTA's at the same time(use 1 till done then just pick up the next one, fill and carry on till they all done and then rewick once every +/- 6 weeks, even have a little disposable I use while I'm rewicking) my 1 minor annoyance is when all my 21700 Batts are low(I'm bad at charging, tend to leave the batt in a mod instead of taking out and charging) I have to find an adapter to use an 18650 which always happens as I'm about to leave the house and in a hurry... The one mod that doesn't give me this issue is the paramour and I love it for that reason. 21700 or 18650, no problem, no adapter needed.

Really minor things but I'd put up with any minor annoyance instead of smelling like a ashtray anyday

When you're rebuilding/rewicking and you put a tool down for a second and poof! Gone, nowhere to be found until you get up and it's back right where you left it

Finding Vape Gear you have been searching for on an overseas vape store and they only do post shipping!
post-Medium.jpg

Back