I Love Cats

Hi all cat lovers I need some advise with tick and fleas problem please

I got two siamese cats and got a problem with fleas
I've tried Spot on(in fact bought it yesterday) but it doesn't seemed to work
I've tried revolution and after two or three days it seems pointless
I haven't used bravecto yet because it's quite expensive and I'm afraid it's just going to be a waste of money

We stay on a small holding so alot of trees and bush around me but the cats doesn't go to the bushes

I got karbadust but to sprinkle everywhere do sleep during the day is going to be alot of bottles and the I bought some powder(Ultrum powder) from the vet yesterday to put on the cats but looks like it's not working

The thing is I can't just put anything on the lawn etc that might kill the fleas and maybe my cats also

I know the fleas is now a big problem with this unusual weather we have but I need some information I'm to afraid to put karbadust on the cats also

Thanks

I haven't used bravecto yet because it's quite expensive and I'm afraid it's just going to be a waste of money

We stay on a small holding so alot of trees and bush around me but the cats doesn't go to the bushes

I got karbadust but to sprinkle everywhere do sleep during the day is going to be alot of bottles and the I bought some powder(Ultrum powder) from the vet yesterday to put on the cats but looks like it's not working

The thing is I can't just put anything on the lawn etc that might kill the fleas and maybe my cats also

I know the fleas is now a big problem with this unusual weather we have but I need some information I'm to afraid to put karbadust on the cats also

Thanks

Have you tried Bravecto? I give my dogs the chew tablets every 3 months. No ticks, no fleas. And if the ticks and fleas dont want to be on your pets, they have no reason to hang around.

Have you tried Bravecto? I give my dogs the chew tablets every 3 months. No ticks, no fleas. And if the ticks and fleas dont want to be on your pets, they have no reason to hang around.
Thanks for the advise but
No they are a bit expensive and everybody always said Revolution is the best and it's a no go
I don't want to spend money on something that might work or not

Thanks for the advise but
No they are a bit expensive and everybody always said Revolution is the best and it's a no go
I don't want to spend money on something that might work or not

Mate, I agree with @DarthBranMuffin, Bravecto is definitely worth checking out. I live in a rural setting with 4 dogs/2 cats and Bravecto works like an absolute charm. It does seem expensive but if you factor in what you would spend on spot on/flea powder/shampoo/dyflea over a 3 month period it is well worth it. Just make sure you give them the correct dosage for their weight. I struggled with flea/tick problem for years, I promise you bravecto really does work. Good luck.

Mate, I agree with @DarthBranMuffin, Bravecto is definitely worth checking out. I live in a rural setting with 4 dogs/2 cats and Bravecto works like an absolute charm. It does seem expensive but if you factor in what you would spend on spot on/flea powder/shampoo/dyflea over a 3 month period it is well worth it. Just make sure you give them the correct dosage for their weight. I struggled with flea/tick problem for years, I promise you bravecto really does work. Good luck.
Thanks I will try it out I just need to wait for the Frontline to work out before I give them bravecto

Bravecto - had a flea plague here as well , tried Frontline etc but the only thing that worked . 2 dogs and 2 cats.

a5791a9d6b17739fb8ef880d4ba5ef56.jpg

Bravecto - had a flea plague here as well , tried Frontline etc but the only thing that worked . 2 dogs and 2 cats.
I'm definitely gonna give it a go found a vet near me that's a little cheaper than other

Thanks

Good Day

I highly recommend the Seresto collar :

it works better then frontline and lasts longer. 8months
Just make sure your fur baby is not allergic ( one of my furbabies was so I had to give it to his sibling )

Takealot is much cheaper than Vet/Pet Shops

upload_2021-1-7_12-4-16.png

Rilley dreaming of ''The Land of Mice and Goggas'' little bugger caught a bat the other night and proudly presented it to me ,luckily I grew up on a farm , bats were commonplace , Caitlin on the other hand fled screaming into her room ...:meparto:
20210308_135045.jpg

Baby Choo got all excited when she saw Lizards on the David Attenborough series on my one screen!
Choo Lizard 1.jpg

Why are you laughing at me Dad?
Choo Lizard 2.jpg

Found an old pic of who my wife refers to now as “your baby” cause it just looooooves me.

69F00ADA-2A64-430F-9565-04C8AA761212.jpeg

Back