I think... I have a problem...

a1863250e578580260528d456435b88e.jpg

These are the true babies

a1863250e578580260528d456435b88e.jpg

These are the true babies
These puppies are stable to 0.22ohms. However I've taken my VTC5's down to 0.08ohm and they've been quite content. Those samsung are realy enough to suite just about everyone though, heard good things about the MXJO 18650's, great battery life and no real problems. I have XTAR VTC4's which are DIRT cheap, talking R90 a pop and they rewrapped VTC4's. Taken those down to 0.13 np, quite a safe battery because the wrapper is better insulated and positive pin is better isolated then normal VTC4's

These puppies are stable to 0.22ohms. However I've taken my VTC5's down to 0.08ohm and they've been quite content. Those samsung are realy enough to suite just about everyone though, heard good things about the MXJO 18650's, great battery life and no real problems. I have XTAR VTC4's which are DIRT cheap, talking R90 a pop and they rewrapped VTC4's. Taken those down to 0.13 np, quite a safe battery because the wrapper is better insulated and positive pin is better isolated then normal VTC4's

You know where I can get the xstar vtc4?

Nope you are fine dude, all looks in order to me;)

@Skobbejak, dis wragtig baie goed vir een maand but as the others said...when the bug bites its definitely not cheaper than smoking, but who can argue against health and nice goodies. Vaping is for sure one of my favourite hobbies. Cheers, enjoy and happy vaping!

Thx I feel better now at least one more person has spent more than me last month lol

Lol, i think i spend over 15k in a month.... On mods and juice, maby more but dont tell the wife...lol

sho bru , rather delete that post LOL .... hope there's a Reo in that budget ...

Wow, dis nogals n kolleksie daar skobbejak! lekker man, lekker! Soos die res van die mense hierop se, wag tot jy RDA's begin bou en rond mee speel, dis n ander level van amazing. JY moet eendag my Wolraad Wolkemaker ontmoet! :)

Back