If money wasn't an issue...

That's strange, as far as I know the minikin actually fires about 10watts higher than set compared to any other device. Maybe just turn the wattage up?
100% it does boot more than all the other mods I have tried but on that tesla.... it was something else. Tesla Nano if memory serves.
Anyway all that went out the window when that mech fired up. Ooh la la

I would also select an authentic billet box with an odis flo ti atty in the borro tank as my dream setup. Have not tested it yet.

But i also have a REO grand with a ol16 atty and that is also a vape nirvana for me.

I am going to change my dream setup.

This might come as no surprise to some of you but i am now selecting a reo (grand,mini or p67) with a OL16 bf Atty on as my ultimate setup.

And the best part of it is i own both a grand and a mini now with both having a ol16 atty on.

This might come as no surprise to some of you but i am now selecting a reo (grand,mini or p67) with a OL16 bf Atty on as my ultimate setup.

And the best part of it is i own both a grand and a mini now with both having a ol16 atty on.
Sounds like someone needs a P67 in their future... I'm sure you will eventually make it happen! :D

So you are fortunate enough to already own your dream setup, yes?

Sounds like someone needs a P67 in their future... I'm sure you will eventually make it happen! :D

Oh don't even get me started. The wife already asked me so whats next? :eek:

I just turned away in sorrow knowing it might be the REO P67. :oops:

I think I will end up with a squonker...no a mech...no a squonker...no a mech....dammit

Its not about "might" my friend ... its "eventually". You in deep now! :D

And this Reo Grand...Is it not a regulated box? Looks like only a battery slot in the images I am seeing and a fire up button

And this Reo Grand...Is it not a regulated box? Looks like only a battery slot in the images I am seeing and a fire up button

It is mechanical @Sash
That is a big contributor to its reliability amd durability, other than that it is made well and made to last

It is mechanical @Sash
That is a big contributor to its reliability amd durability, other than that it is made well and made to last
Are you meaning "not so" reliable but made to last?

So instead of buying @Rob Fisher’s house and collection I have changed my mind and I’d buy 10 original skylines and hire 10 guys to build and wick them whenever they need to be rebuilt and rewicked and look at the skyline before I vape it and say ‘I owned you!’

Are you meaning "not so" reliable but made to last?

No, i mean reliable
My Reos have been in daily operation for about 3 years now and not a single problem

Right so now I need to find a store that will let me try one...Have a feeling this is going to add to my baffles

Wow. Congrats

One day . . . When you are ready for the p67 . . . Drop me a pm *prod* i might have a spare *prod* prod*

Right so now I need to find a store that will let me try one...Have a feeling this is going to add to my baffles

Pm Me your details i might just be in the midrand area today. Then you can test my Reo's and see why the Reo's are rated so high.

Wow. Congrats

One day . . . When you are ready for the p67 . . . Drop me a pm *prod* i might have a spare *prod* prod*

Oh heck, Thanks for the *proding* but for now i must pass. I will remember the *proding* when i do decide to get me a P67 and then i will pm you to see what is happening.

Back