If money wasn't an issue...

Real Deal BB for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a reason for that ;)
I tried a BB and then I tried a copper mech. They were lightning and thunder. Still skrik for a mech but a BB is not regulated either....is it? :wasntme: I am probably gonna get burned for that question

I tried a BB and then I tried a copper mech. They were lightning and thunder. Still skrik for a mech but a BB is not regulated either....is it? :wasntme: I am probably gonna get burned for that question

Authentic BB is a DNA 60 these days. :D

Rob already answered that question for you... but there is no burning here for asking questions. You don't know what you don't know. As long as you are willing to learn you are always more than welcome to ask questions :)

Rob already answered that question for you... but there is no burning here for asking questions. You don't know what you don't know. As long as you are willing to learn you are always more than welcome to ask questions :)
Thanks I share the same belief!

Another question that will show my poor knowledge of Billet Box. DNA 60...are those the replicas?

There are authentics and clones. SXK make the clones and are the BB's found in Vape Shops in SA. To get an authentic you have to buy from Billet Box in Utah USA. Clones come in a non DNA format with a 70 watt chip and then some have DNA40's in them and I have no doubt the clone will come out with a DNA60 soon if it hasn't already.

There are authentics and clones. SXK make the clones and are the BB's found in Vape Shops in SA. To get an authentic you have to buy from Billet Box in Utah USA. Clones come in a non DNA format with a 70 watt chip and then some have DNA40's in them and I have no doubt the clone will come out with a DNA60 soon if it hasn't already.
Ah yes. I recall on one of the other threads you posted a link to the site. Saw some juicy stuff there well into the upper thousands!

SXK clone DNA60's exist sir. I happen to have one of those :)
R3MFFXj.jpg

Ah yes. I recall on one of the other threads you posted a link to the site. Saw some juicy stuff there well into the upper thousands!

Yip an authentic Billet Box and a decent bridge like a Flo will set you back R8,000 or more depending on shipping, Vat and exchange rate.

Another question that will show my poor knowledge of Billet Box. DNA 60...are those the replicas?

Here is you burn: Please go and crawl back to the rock from where you just came from before this discussion. That is where non bb owners vape. :flamethrower2:

Here is you burn: Please go and crawl back to the rock from where you just came from before this discussion. That is where non bb owners vape. :flamethrower2:
Thank you. That void I've been feeling is now filled.

When all else fails, plug in a tfv8 and just chuck away

OBB's with flo's satisfies my cravings in so many ways - so more of those for me!

I have got to say I am leaning towards a dotmod Petri or dotmod box. Apparently they chuck the power out. Any recommendations for quick power delivery? Asmodus minikin v2 isnt doing it for me right now. I have been sucked deeper into my own throat. My lungs keep waking me at night with complaints about not tasting enough vapour!!

I have got to say I am leaning towards a dotmod Petri or dotmod box. Apparently they chuck the power out. Any recommendations for quick power delivery? Asmodus minikin v2 isnt doing it for me right now. I have been sucked deeper into my own throat. My lungs keep waking me at night with complaints about not tasting enough vapour!!
That's strange, as far as I know the minikin actually fires about 10watts higher than set compared to any other device. Maybe just turn the wattage up?

Back