If you could only have one Vape Setup.

Reo Grand with the 'Nuppin RDA

If i really had to make my pick here, i would say my coppervape BF with the SXK hadaly...

in the 2.5 years i have spent vaping, i have long last had such a good vape.

i know there is better out there, but unfortunately budget plays a huge role in that...

In all honesty,I would stick to my Tesla 2/3 using it in 3 battery mode.
The 3 batteries last me an entire day (whether its with my 3 25R'S,3 ENOOKS or my 3 SONY VTC6's).

As for my atty...eish.Tough one.
I would probably stick with my VGOD RDTA TRICKTANK 2-more for ease of building and wicking,and the good flavour I get.I simply need a tank for convenience sake-being in a workshop environment-so the RDTA suites me fairly well.

If I could choose an atty which I do not yet have-it would have been the reload RTA.

Ooh, @Rob Fisher - this is another excellent thread!!

For me it's really really difficult.

I have a few vape devices that always are close to me. My Evod1 , my Lemo1, my SubTank Mini and my Reos , especially Reo Black aka thumper.

But if I could only choose one I think I would also go for my silver BilletBox and Exocet - just because it's such a great all rounder.

12490bd475b6221b46c7f7c3bdb2bcb9.jpg

But if I only vaped on it I would certainly miss my Evods portability and stealthy vape and my Blackbird in my Reo Black. It would be very sad indeed... and I would shed a tear missing the sharpness of my Lemo1. Just for the record!!
You know @Silver ,I know how you feel.

I recently competed at a cloud comp at vape cartel,and I had purchased a new Buddha RDA 30mm not long before that.
When practising for the comp,the Buddha produced a fair amount more than my faithful Mason24 RDA,but the Mason had taken positions for me in my last 2 comps before that-not to mention the lengths to which I had gone to get the Mason24,as Sir Vape is the only store in the country to stock it.

Needless to say,I left the Buddha at home and used my Mason.
My point is,though certain attys and mods may be better than one another,as is everything else in life-it would be very sad indeed if we ever had to choose just one setup. :SWEATINGHOT:

I wouldn't even know.

I love my Reo Grand (OG) with the Cyclops. But I do prefer certain juices in an "air'ier" big atty.

So I would probably go with a new Reo Grand with a badass 22mm DLH RDA on top.

Back