Igo-l

I have tried with a dripper before but it was one of those little things and the hardware was just kak and I threw it into the gorge below the house…

View attachment 6784

On recommendation I thought I would try the iGo-L and I bought 2 of them because I’m over testing juice in the commercial tanks because it’s such a pain cleaning and changing coils etc…

They came with dual coils installed (silica) and I thought what the hell lets slap one on the Sigelei 20W and give it horns… not the best idea I have had and I’m sure there were some pubs and engine oil in the tank… yech!

OK rip out the coils and into the basin we go with sunlight soap and hot water… dry everything off and realise that the drilled hole wasn’t done too well and there are sharp edges inside the cap where they didn’t file it down and smooth it out… will have to find a baby file to smooth it down later… out with the coil making stuff and 10 wraps of 28g and a 1,3 Ω coil done! Wick made with organic cotton from Dischem and we are ready to rock and roll.

View attachment 6782

I’m testing Craft Vapour Juices and the juice of choice for this test is Matterhorn Menthol! I put in 10 drops and fired the Sigelei 20 at 8watts… Nice vapour production and very good flavour. This little iGo-L is ideal for testing juices thanks Hi Ho @Silver! And yes I know @Andre recommended it to you but you made me buy them! Excellent choice for a juice tester.

I would have preferred that the posts have holes in them but wrapping the wire around the screw and tightening it worked pretty easily.

View attachment 6783

Bottom line is the iGo-L is perfect for testing juices.

Maybe I should put the second one on a mech mod to test the next juice....

Super post - loved the way you describe it all with the photos Rob
Glad you found a good way to test juices
And let me tell you that if set up properly - with the coil at the correct position - the vape is very similar to the REO ;-)

Congrats Rob

And let me tell you that if set up properly - with the coil at the correct position - the vape is very similar to the REO ;-)

I used all my REO coil building experience with close to the edge and air hole etc with this build… I can’t believe I waited so long to try a real dripper! Sheeezzzz!

This dripper story takes some getting used to... you don't want a dry burn so you tend to over juice... no burn but mouthful of juice instead... I will try and find a happy medium! :confused:

This dripper story takes some getting used to... you don't want a dry burn so you tend to over juice... no burn but mouthful of juice instead... I will try and find a happy medium! :confused:

Why not just drip on the rm2 or cyclone?

Why not just drip on the rm2 or cyclone?

That's why I got the iGo-L's... I didn't want to contaminate my RM2's and Cyclones with nasty juice!
I’ll get used to dripping real quick.

One thing I learnt trying to get the smells out of my one REO after the CT meet was to soak the contents in warm to hot water for a day or so… but that’s fine when soaking original and well-built components.

Doing it to cheap knock off clones is not such a good idea. I'm not a fan of rust! :-@

iGo-L 001.JPG iGo-L 003.JPG

Where can I buy original iGo-L’s?

Back