Ijoy limitless classic - Quad build

Rayzor

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
So got around to test a setup I been thinking of doing for some time now on the postless deck of the limitless classic.

I must say I'm pretty happy with the build, she is chucking rain clouds and the flavor is incredible.

Wire: Claptons, 2.5mm diameter, 6wraps
Resistance: 0.21 ohms
Sweet spot: 135.5w
Flavor: cloud burst - summer kiss

This is what she looks like...
6cffea498fbb82eef36185482bf57fb3.jpg
0057556f16ffa4eb594bff50c31595be.jpg

Sent from my Hisense F31 using Tapatalk

So got around to test a setup I been thinking of doing for some time now on the postless deck of the limitless classic.

I must say I'm pretty happy with the build, she is chucking rain clouds and the flavor is incredible.

Wire: Claptons, 2.5mm diameter, 6wraps
Resistance: 0.21 ohms
Sweet spot: 135.5w
Flavor: cloud burst - summer kiss

This is what she looks like...
6cffea498fbb82eef36185482bf57fb3.jpg
0057556f16ffa4eb594bff50c31595be.jpg

Holy Mac Bro! That is not a build for sissies! Impressive!

Regards

Thanks man

I'm really enjoying vaping on it.

Nice Ray Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My lungs hurt just looking at that build. Wish I could chuck clouds like that but I just don't have the capacity for it.

I Also have a Atty like that and have been staring at that particular deck for a while but lust can not make out how to use it. Would be interesting to see what else you can concoct on it?

Regards

My lungs hurt just looking at that build. Wish I could chuck clouds like that but I just don't have the capacity for it.

I Also have a Atty like that and have been staring at that particular deck for a while but lust can not make out how to use it. Would be interesting to see what else you can concoct on it?

Regards
Thanks, Thinking of a single coil setup next. Probably try 4mm diameter with Flapton wire

Back