I'm back!!! Well kinda.....

RezaD

Puff Daddy / "It's all about the vape!!!"
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi fellow Reonauts..........

It's been a long long while since I posted on this forum so I thought I would just give a quick update:

It's been more than a year since the fateful day I entered Reoville. Well since then not much has changed except my juice consumption lol.

I have been vaping on the Grand 24/7 for more than a year pushing up to 15ml through her a day! not once has she missed a beat. Not once did she dissapoint!

I can truly attest to the quality and endurance of this misunderstood bastion of vaping. No other mod would have survived this year in the conditions I have subjected her to. Heat, cold, sand, stone, water you name it. This thing is indestructible.

These days all I really have time for is a quick coil and wick or just a wick change and I am back in business. I mix once a month and I am good to go. I joined the local NHW a couple of months after getting her and she even chases and apprehends criminals with me. She is my backup!

I have bought some other mods for my kids who also vape but the electronic mods just have not made me want to jump ship. Yes they give a nice vape and make clouds but that is not my forte - flavour, mod size and ease of maintenance has been the most important to me - so no other mod fits the profile.

Here is what she looks like after more than a year's 24/7 use:

upload_2016-5-18_22-54-48.png

Great to hear from you again. That Reo looks brand new!

Great read about a mod that will last a lifetime (the Reos are my top shelf gear too).

So hi guys...... Im back.... Almost. Collecting my reo tomorrow, will post pics ;) till then...... Cheers

Haha I was so excited, I only seen now that I posted this in the wrong thread. Sorry. Will post the pics in the correct one.

Back