Impressions of the gCeramic 0.9 ohm coil in a Trinity bell cap.

Well Dave you are welcome to have mine haha!

At this stage I would certainly come and buy them off you. I could bring my set up and you could have a suck on mine - see what you think :jump:
Dave

I am getting a couple of these coils next week, will add my experiences

Have given up on the gCeramics for the time being... grabbed juices I need to test and filled my Trinity Tanks up and put in gClaptons. The bottle on the left is pure PG and I have taken all the suspect cCell coils and will soak them in the PG for a few days and see if that doesn't maybe help.
CoilsandKak 005.JPG

I'm virtually chain vaping at 22 Watts - a little warm for me but still great flavour and massive throat hits.
Dave

The bottle on the left is pure PG and I have taken all the suspect cCell coils and will soak them in the PG for a few days and see if that doesn't maybe help.
@Rob Fisher I think it will reach some sort of equilibrium with the trapped air and still not be primed or saturated properly.
A easy check is to cover the air intakes and suck, it should be near impossible to suck and check for air bubbles. I had to do it about 5 times before there were no air bubbles. If I try now and suck with the air intakes closed nothing happens. No air bubbles and hard to suck - it creates a vacuum. :eek:

Dave

@Rob Fisher I think it will reach some sort of equilibrium with the trapped air and still not be primed or saturated properly.
A easy check is to cover the air intakes and suck, it should be near impossible to suck and check for air bubbles. I had to do it about 5 times before there were no air bubbles. If I try now and suck with the air intakes closed nothing happens. No air bubbles and hard to suck - it creates a vacuum. :eek:

Every 10 minutes or so I bang the bottle on the desk and a few more bubbles are released. I plan to continue doing this for a few days and then try them again. :confused:

What juice do you have in the tank @DaveH?
70/30, 6mg Saturn from Atomix Vapes ........... a 'fruit loops' flavour and it is one of my favorites. A gentle fresh taste for me and good all day vape, although now with the gceramic coils it's a more intense flavour but not over powering.
Dave

I certainly didn't hit straight away with 30 Watts, I did see that in the instructions but I chose to start much lower 15Watts and go up in 2Watt intervals. I was really concerned with 'dry hits'.
I've refilled the tank, freshly charged battery, I put my thumb and finger over the air intakes gave it a suck (no power) - no air bubbles from the coil head good to go. It is vaping great, I really like it.
I think this ceramic coil just needs 'vape time' to really get going.
:)
Dave

I've also put 4 of them into a bottle of PG to see what happens.
I have had one in a tank sitting in juice since this morning which I had planned to leave for 48hours but my curiosity has got the better of me and I'm going to try this ramp up in small increments tactic and see what happens,I'll post an update:)

Every 10 minutes or so I bang the bottle on the desk and a few more bubbles are released. I plan to continue doing this for a few days and then try them again. :confused:
Make sure you take a plank of wood when you go out or you'll put dents in the dashboard of the Merc:)

I've also put 4 of them into a bottle of PG to see what happens.
I have had one in a tank sitting in juice since this morning which I had planned to leave for 48hours but my curiosity has got the better of me and I'm going to try this ramp up in small increments tactic and see what happens,I'll post an update:)

When it is in your tank close the air holes place your fingers over the same - suck with no power make sure there are no air bubbles come out of the coil head.
Dave

When it is in your tank close the air holes place your fingers over the same - suck with no power make sure there are no air bubbles come out of the coil head.
Dave
Dave I've been sucking on this thing like Bob Marley going at it with a Jamaican roll up:coleman:

Beginning to wonder if there are a few bad batches floating around. Otherwise they're really hit and miss and @Rob Fisher got the star cCell and you got the star gCeramic.

Beginning to wonder if there are a few bad batches floating around. Otherwise they're really hit and miss and @Rob Fisher got the star cCell and you got the star gCeramic.

I think they are just different to the normal wire coil and wick and take some time to saturate properly.
Dave

This has really been a interesting thread to read.
As I am planning on getting a target tank soon.
Thanks @DaveH and gents

Back