In Joburg and looking for juice

PartyDave

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys. So I'm in Joburg (Kempton Park) all the way from Namibia until Friday morning. I am looking at stocking up on some salts and MTL juice.

Unfortunately, I do not have transport and stuck at the office till 5 p.m. Are there any vendors close by that can do deliveries before Friday? Most of the guys I've spoken to can only guarantee delivery in 3 to 4 days.

Thanks guys

Hey guys. So I'm in Joburg (Kempton Park) all the way from Namibia until Friday morning. I am looking at stocking up on some salts and MTL juice.

Unfortunately, I do not have transport and stuck at the office till 5 p.m. Are there any vendors close by that can do deliveries before Friday? Most of the guys I've spoken to can only guarantee delivery in 3 to 4 days.

Thanks guys
Atomix is out in Kempton
Deals-eliquids – Atomix Vapes

hi, I have 50mg Solt, going to Kempton later today PM me

IMG-20210503-WA0012.jpg

Thanks Victor. We have Solt locally at home, looking for stuff not available there

okay, tagged you on the ad in the classified

regards

Thanks Hooked. I've spoken to Vapeking and they'll try make a plan, but still waiting for final confirmation

Thanks guys

Hi @PartyDave

You can also try BLK
https://blckvapour.co.za/

Rock solid on delivery and super fast!
I've occasionally gotten same day delivery - but certainly next day.

Back