In need of reassurance

I have a compartment in my boot perfect for any emergency when needed lol.the kit always stays there lol, havbtha used it in a looong time.
  • 1x RDA ( New set of couls & Fresh cotton installed )
  • Multitool ( screw driver & scissors )
  • Regulated Mod ( 2 charged batts )
  • 30ml of XXX ( very important lol )
This way i only go out and about with my 24mm hybrid, 30ml of juice and two 25r's.

hey guys quick question... What makes the juice crackle (or pop) while vaping? and is there a fix to it?

hey guys quick question... What makes the juice crackle (or pop) while vaping? and is there a fix to it?
I think its caused from excessive juice on your coils. Usually fixed by increasing your wattage or adjusting your wicking.

Do a search for spitback, or start a new thread and we can explore what may be causing it in your particular case. :)

I think its caused from excessive juice on your coils. Usually fixed by increasing your wattage or adjusting your wicking.

Do a search for spitback, or start a new thread and we can explore what may be causing it in your particular case. :)
thanks bud will try it out if my vape isnt gone by then

@RayDeny , this is a great thread

I can reassure you - you are not alone!

Brilliant thread @RayDeny .

I used to be the same,but Ive narrowed it down sliiiiightly.
I now always carry my Minikin Reborn with my Asmodus Voluna RTA for my dessert flavours.
My Monark Gotham Edition with my Nudge 24 BF RDA for fruity and menthol juices.
My pico with my Berserker Mini for my saltnic cravings.

I cannot go lower than this as they each serve different purposes and cravings,but it has become so much easier since Ive gotten a UD Mini vape bag.

good evening all.

Something has just dawned on me, I must have a deep seeded problem. This is the side table while I watch TV normally. Mods change but number, not so much.

View attachment 129293

When I go out, I feel like my wife getting ready and going through her cupboards looking for clothes (me deciding on what mods to take with).

I mean there are always two mods , the B.B. and something with the skyline on ( thank you @Rob Fisher ) but I always leave with no less then three mods.

I am constantly vaping on all the mods with or in front of me as I like and enjoy the nuances of each device. I do have my favorite setup but do not favor one over the rest as each has its own spotlight and place to shine.

This leaves me with the issue of always walking around with many setups.

Now the reassurance part, please tell me I’m not the only one who has these kinds of problems with vaping, be it mods , juice or any other part of this wonderful addiction, hobby or lifestyle.
Lol I'm in the same boat. I always leave the house with two set ups; two juices and extra batts.

The set ups can be any of the following:
  • Mech and regulated
  • Mech and squonker
  • Squonker and regulated
  • Squonker and mech
Today I'm using the Paranormal with Drop RDA plus Bolt V2.5 with Goon v1.5.

Back