Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
I got the Innokin Itaste MVP version 2 from VapeKing at the JB Vape Meet on 1 Feb.
It cost R760.
Innokin says it has 2600 mah of battery capacity.

I will write up a more detailed review when I have more time, but just wanted to give an initial view on how AWESOME the battery life is on this little box mod.

Started using it last week Tuesday (4 Feb) with the factory charge that was on it. (I have yet to charge it)
As of today, it's on 820 puffs on the puff counter.
Over the past 6 days I've used it on my PT2Mini - and have probably gone through about 6 tanks.
The fire button is still showing green, which means there is still no sign of it going flat.
Am firing it at 7.5Watts.

Wow, I cannot believe this little thing's battery life. What a perfect companion for my PT2Mini so far!

hows the size of it ?

is it compatible with rbas ?

its a nifty little device I love it, it is compatible with RBA's yes but it wont go Sub-ohm as it has over-discharge protection :)

Not very big, I can put it in my pocket comfortably - its actually around the size of the reo if you look at this photo - just that the tanks sit a bit taller

1010085_10151965971637545_1307314245_n.jpg

Its quite small.
It stands about 9cm high and is about 4cm wide. It's 2cm thick.
Its about the same size of the REO mod. @Gizmo and I checked at the vape meet against his REO.

As for using it on RBAs - not sure really. I don't think so though.
I think it has low current output - havent checked but prob only 2.5 amps
And it only goes up to 11W.

So I dont think its for RBAs or for more intense vaping.

But perfect in my opinion for Protanks and the like.

Its quite small.
It stands about 9cm high and is about 4cm wide. It's 2cm thick.
Its about the same size of the REO mod. @Gizmo and I checked at the vape meet against his REO.

As for using it on RBAs - not sure really. I don't think so though.
I think it has low current output - havent checked but prob only 2.5 amps
And it only goes up to 11W.

So I dont think its for RBAs or for more intense vaping.

But perfect in my opinion for Protanks and the like.

I used my KayFun 3.1 on the one I got over the weekend for the wife. I have a 1.5 ohm coil in there and vaping it on 10/11 watts. It does just fine but it was not prolonged usage, As @Silver1 stated, the battery life is amazing, plus the wife can now actually have a charged phone now and again.

It sits in the hand nicely and does not feel uncomfortable.

Battery update

It went "Orange" now. Puff counter is on 924 puffs.

Still firing nicely though.

Anyone else have an Innokin iTaste MPV 2.0? It looks like a really good option... the battery life sounds like a win!

I have a few Twisps that I'm giving to a mate to convert him from Stinkies... I also have a couple of eGo-C Twist's with Mini Protank II's (which I really like) and an iTaste SVD with an iClear 30B which I haven't really tested because the SVD is faulty... but it's way to big to cart around anyway and I guess I'll use it when playing behind my PC.

The MVP is a nice option Rob, when you retun it we can work out a trade option for you on the MVP if you keen.

The MVP is a nice option Rob, when you retun it we can work out a trade option for you on the MVP if you keen.

I appreciate that Gizmo! I think I'll order the MVP but I think I'll keep the SVD once I get it back because I have the chargers and the batteries etc... plus it looks like a Light Saber! :D

But I really appreciate the sentiment and once again reiterates why I keep ordering stuff from Vape King every second day.

PS the other starter kits I'm ordering tonight are not for me but for a non-computer literate mate who needs to be weaned off the Twsip! :p

Now on its eighth day.
Puff counter on 1,046. Since there are only three digits, it goes back to zero when reaching 1000. So its on 46 now.
Fire button still "orange"
Still firing nicely

I think this will make a perfect travel companion. Looks like it will easily last a 2 or 3 day business trip of exclusive vaping without needing to be charged. Bear in mind, i am not currently using it exclusively. At the moment its one of two devices running.

Ok, it went flat at 6pm today.
After 1,097 puffs

Marvellous ;-)

Started using it last week Tuesday. So it lasted 8 days - using it as one of two main devices.

And that was just the factory charge. This is crazy. Am curious to see what happens after a few cycles - batteries tend to get better after a few cycles.

Started using it last week Tuesday. So it lasted 8 days - using it as one of two main devices.

That is insane! Real glad mine will be delivered on Friday! What atomiser do you have on yours Silver?

Ok, it went flat at 6pm today.
After 1,097 puffs

Marvellous ;-)

And that was just the factory charge. This is crazy. Am curious to see what happens after a few cycles - batteries tend to get better after a few cycles.

The one I have just went on charge 1000 + 467 puffs. This is the 3rd charge cycle.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

That is insane! Real glad mine will be delivered on Friday! What atomiser do you have on yours Silver?

Hi @Rob Fisher

I had a Protank 2 Mini on it the whole time.
Well, I had to take the atomiser off about 10 or 12 times to refill it ;-) But then it went back on.
I estimate I probably vaped about 12-15 ml on the factory charge.

The one I have just went on charge 1000 + 467 puffs. This is the 3rd charge cycle.

Super @Tornalca !
So you hold the record then - nearly 1,500 puffs.
What power or voltage were you vaping it on?

Well it's the wife. She is vaping iClear 16's @ 8 watts.

I had a Protank 2 Mini on it the whole time.
Well, I had to take the atomiser off about 10 or 12 times to refill it ;-) But then it went back on.
I estimate I probably vaped about 12-15 ml on the factory charge.

Brilliant... I have enough of them to keep me going! :p

I still feel strongly that the iClear 16 is a protank mini killer. More flavour and vapor production, also stronger flavor as its top coil. Sure the vape is a bit warmer, but thats all. I also find iClear 16 coils last longer.

However, the protank 2 is sleeker, and can also be amazing. Personal preference really.

I still feel strongly that the iClear 16 is a protank mini killer. More flavour and vapor production, also stronger flavor as its top coil. Sure the vape is a bit warmer, but thats all. I also find iClear 16 coils last longer.

Oh well back to the online shop! :rolleyes:

Impressive at 8Watts

But I think I have solved the anomaly. She takes about a 3-4 second puff. I take about an 8 second puff on the MVP to get a good hit. Still impressive.

Back