Introduce Yourselves:

Thank you - lol! it's a bit hard to say which I prefer as the different mods I vape on are all good in their own way - I've also started sqounking recently and quite enjoying it at the moment and as for flavors I vape a mixture of local and international fruit and dessert flavors but always lean more to the dessert ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are your preferences Andre?

Thanks Bud!

I've got some mods and attys that I'm thinking of posting for sale - what are the rules and where would I post - would appreciate the help

I've got some mods and attys that I'm thinking of posting for sale - what are the rules and where would I post - would appreciate the help

Hi @Calco
We have a strong Classifieds section for those who want to sell their personal items.
(Not for trading or commercial purposes)

Have a look at the Classifieds Rules here:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/rules-for-using-the-classifieds-please-read-and-follow.t5889/
That post/thread is pinned to the top of the "For Sale" subforum

Hi all my name is Donovan IV been smoking for 8 years a pack a day just quit 2 month ago and started vaping I'm 26 years old and love coil building just started mixing my own juices a month ago and so far not successful in that but will get there

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

@Ripperwbfg

Wow! a pack a day for 8 years and you quit!!

Who said nobody likes a quitter.jpg

We LOVE quitters! Welcome aboard!

Hi Everyone
My name is Paul, Im from Alberton and I started vaping a couple of months ago. I wasn't a previous smoker and mainly just vape for the awesome taste and flavors out there.
I also love to collect different mods and regularly bring in stuff from overseas for friends and to try out myself
Loving all the info and vaping community here

@Calco Welcome to the forum! :drink:

If you like coffee flavours have a look at
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/coffee-e-juice-research.t47247/#post-638125

and if you come across any that are not on my "I have" list please let me know!

Tx hooked - I'm willing to try them - which one stands out the most for you?

I have a few favourites so far:
Bumblebee - Machete (made by @BumbleBee The Vape Guy http://www.vapeguy.co.za/)
Signature 1 - (made by @Naeem_M The Vape Industry https://www.thevapeindustry.co.za/) - but also available elsewhere - just google it. This one was the winner of the ecigssa VapeCon 2017 Beverage Award
OFE - Cup o'Joe
VGODS/Flavor Drips - Machiatto.

Watch the thread and the review link as I'm trying out new ones all the time. My hobby/passion/obsession!

@Calco

Just a heads-up ..

I've noticed that when you reply to someone, you just mention their name but you don't put the @ symbol in front of the name. That's OK, but it's better to put the @symbol in front of their name, as I have done in front of their name, so that they receive an alert that you have sent them a message.

If you don't put the @ symbol in front of their name, they will still receive an alert if they are "watching" the thread, but it will simply say that XYZ replied to the thread, which could be a reply to anything in the thread, not necessarily to you and your post.

@Calco

Just a heads-up ..

I've noticed that when you reply to someone, you just mention their name but you don't put the @ symbol in front of the name. That's OK, but it's better to put the @symbol in front of their name, as I have done in front of their name, so that they receive an alert that you have sent them a message.

If you don't put the @ symbol in front of their name, they will still receive an alert if they are "watching" the thread, but it will simply say that XYZ replied to the thread, which could be a reply to anything in the thread, not necessarily to you and your post.

@Hooked - tx for the heads up, this is all new to me

I have a few favourites so far:
Bumblebee - Machete (made by @BumbleBee The Vape Guy http://www.vapeguy.co.za/)
Signature 1 - (made by @Naeem_M The Vape Industry https://www.thevapeindustry.co.za/) - but also available elsewhere - just google it. This one was the winner of the ecigssa VapeCon 2017 Beverage Award
OFE - Cup o'Joe
VGODS/Flavor Drips - Machiatto.

Watch the thread and the review link as I'm trying out new ones all the time. My hobby/passion/obsession!

@Hooked

I will def follow the links and check out your suggestions

In terms of coffee flavors I've only vaped Paulies coffee cake and IMO it left my mouth very dry - long term after taste was a bit synthetic tasting - (sorry Paulie no harm intended, just my newbie experience)

@Hooked

I will def follow the links and check out your suggestions

In terms of coffee flavors I've only vaped Paulies coffee cake and IMO it left my mouth very dry - long term after taste was a bit synthetic tasting - (sorry Paulie no harm intended, just my newbie experience)

Yes, I also wasn't happy with Paulies Coffee Cake, but he has a new juice which is steeping and some of us won it in a giveaway and we're waiting to receive it with bated breath!

Yes, I also wasn't happy with Paulies Coffee Cake, but he has a new juice which is steeping and some of us won it in a giveaway and we're waiting to receive it with bated breath!

@Hooked

Will be interested in what you think

Hi , willem here, been vaping for around two years now, im a student at an IT university, i love building coils , i always try something new each month and watse tons of wire trying to do it.

Hi all,
Finally registered.
I gave up the ciggies beginning Feb for vaping. So far I now have 4 mods, a v8 stick, 10 tanks, own kit and building own coils and jyst started making own juice so I'd say this bug has bitten hard. So instead of idle hands this keeps me busy and I haven' looked back putting the smokes down after close to 20 years.
I've just joined the forum but have read so many posts so a BIG THANKS to all on here for the insight and opinions. I had so many questions since i started but the forum truly helped and now I can engage in discussions, ask questions and try to be a contributing part of the group... I hope

Back