Introduce Yourselves:

Hey all, Marius here, newby father and hence newby vaper. Really enjoy the tinkering part of vaping and trying out new juices. So far my favorites are Steam Masters exclamation!, Juice Man's Unicorn frappe, SNVL 18,and any of the Nasty Juice Cushman range.

Hey all, Marius here, newby father and hence newby vaper. Really enjoy the tinkering part of vaping and trying out new juices. So far my favorites are Steam Masters exclamation!, Juice Man's Unicorn frappe, SNVL 18,and any of the Nasty Juice Cushman range.
Welcome bud.

Welcome :)

Welcome to the forum @Quoth
Congrats on being a new father! That is amazing
And on the vaping - you doing a great thing
Feel free to ask questions as you go along and enjoy your stay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!! @Quoth

Wishing you many happy vapes along your new journey. :)

Welcome to the forum -- @Quoth Perhaps your child will thank you one day, for not smoking. Keep on trying the many different juices out there. Quitting cigs is a fantastic achievement. Well done.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi I'm Rochelle, but most people call me Rochie, I'm new to this forum and vaping, the only gear I have thus far is a smok stick. I do hope on expanding this when finances allows. I'm currently vaping on zewb, and I'm loving it. It's been only two days, but I haven't had a cigarette since then. Looking forward to participating on this forum.
@Rochelle Hi there Rochie. Wishing you a warm welcome here and well done. Please dont smoke cigarettes again. Hold on, hold out... I hope someone can help you if you get stuck with limited gear.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

My name is Darren from Sandton, I've been a member for a good couple years and thought it right to introduce myself since I've been smoke free again for a month now and I hope this time it lasts!

Thanks for a great forum and I look forward to interacting with you all from now on!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

My name is Darren from Sandton, I've been a member for a good couple years and thought it right to introduce myself since I've been smoke free again for a month now and I hope this time it lasts!

Thanks for a great forum and I look forward to interacting with you all from now on!

Darren , welcome -again - If you need answers on anything vape related , here is plenty experts on here and they're very helpful , enjoy your journey , glad you managed a month . Keep it up!

Darren , welcome -again - If you need answers on anything vape related , here is plenty experts on here and they're very helpful , enjoy your journey , glad you managed a month . Keep it up!
Thank you so much I really appreciate it!!

Hi Guys,

Hi @dsmerrills good luck this time around on being :smoke: free.

hello everyone. my name is Duncan. I've been vaping for almost 3 years but can't seem to get off the stinkies , there is a long story behind that but i won't tell it here. i don't know if this is the correct place to ask and my apologies if it isn't. I'm trying another method , switching back to tanks. dead rabbit rta to be specific. looking to trade or sell my current squonker setup to afford a decent good looking mod with good battery life. if anyone could PM me with some help and advice that would be great. again my apologies if this was not the correct place to do this. but thank you in advance :D

king regards, Duncan

hello everyone. my name is Duncan. I've been vaping for almost 3 years but can't seem to get off the stinkies , there is a long story behind that but i won't tell it here. i don't know if this is the correct place to ask and my apologies if it isn't. I'm trying another method , switching back to tanks. dead rabbit rta to be specific. looking to trade or sell my current squonker setup to afford a decent good looking mod with good battery life. if anyone could PM me with some help and advice that would be great. again my apologies if this was not the correct place to do this. but thank you in advance :D

king regards, Duncan
Duncan ,welcome back , just go to the main page and check under Classifieds, post an ad or ask if some one is willing to swop .

Hi I'm Rochelle, but most people call me Rochie, I'm new to this forum and vaping, the only gear I have thus far is a smok stick. I do hope on expanding this when finances allows. I'm currently vaping on zewb, and I'm loving it. It's been only two days, but I haven't had a cigarette since then. Looking forward to participating on this forum.

Welcome to the forum @Rochelle . Congrats on vaping for two days.

Perhaps you can update us on whether you are still smoke free.

My advice would be to buy a backup device. Many new vapers give up because their batteries are flat and they start to crave a cigarette. Take a look at the classifieds on the forum. You can buy setups relatively cheaply here.

If you feel the urge to smoke open a thread and ask for help. We have all gone through this process and are keen to help.

Welcome to the forum @Quoth . Giving up for the new kid is to be admired.

If you like the tinkering part of vaping I'm sure you will be successful. Tinkering is what has kept me off stinkies for more than four years.

After you have found your vaping feet I would strongly recommend that you start to DIY your own juice. This hobby is a tinker's paradise. Take a look at @RichJB 's DIY Primer. IMO it is the best intro to juice making out there.

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-diy-primer.t44442/

The next step for tinkers is coil making.

Good Luck

I've been vaping for almost 3 years but can't seem to get off the stinkies , there is a long story behind that but i won't tell it here.

Welcome back @DuncanG . Congratulation on keeping on trying. I'm sure you will succeed in the end.

Most forum members don't mind "long stories". If you post your story members who have had similar problems may be able to offer advice.

untlpitled.png

Hi Guys,

Welcome to the forum @dsmerrills

king regards, Duncan

Welcome to the forum @DuncanG

king regards, Duncan

Welcome @DuncanG
Wishing you all the best to kick the stinkies. Where theres a will theres a way!
Am going to start another thread to ask members to contribute tips for those struggling to kick the stinkies. Might be helpful so keep an eye on it

Back