Introduce Yourselves:

Howzit guys. My name is Ruan and im from the vaal triangle

Been vaping for about a year now .Setup is a Drag with medusa rdta and Drop rda

Welcome to the forum @Ruan61
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy your stay here

Howzit guys I'm Mauwritz I'm from Middelburg. Been vaping on and off since 2014 but really getting into it again the last couple of months.

Current walk about is a dead rabbit rta on a smok xpriv mod1546507121283678440560.jpg

Welcome to the forum @Phntm
Congrats on getting back into the vaping again
Wishing you all the best from here on
Enjoy your stay here

Hello, I'm actually from the USA but as we all know vaping is worldwide and we can always help each other. I've been vaping since 2013 with a short pause. I am new to DIY juice, I love to build my own coils and have a decent variety of mods and attys. :)

Hello, I'm actually from the USA but as we all know vaping is worldwide and we can always help each other. I've been vaping since 2013 with a short pause. I am new to DIY juice, I love to build my own coils and have a decent variety of mods and attys. :)

Welcome to the forum @JennF

Welcome to our awesome forum.Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forum @JennF
Vaping is indeed worldwide - and we have several international members here on our forum.
Looking forward to hearing more about your vaping experiences
Head over to the DIY subforums - there are lots of experienced and helpful DIYers there - and some great recipes!
Enjoy

Hi guys! My name is Ryan, I'm new to this forum. I was a smoker for about 8 years and eventually quit in 2013 when I switched over to vaping. I got really into vaping and tried many many devices and probably hundreds of different juices and brands etc over the years. Up until about April last year I was a keen vape enthusiast but having gone through some personal life changes I decided to try and give up nicotine altogether, I tried vaping the 0 nicotine juices for a while but it just wasn't doing anything for me. Now I've been smoke and vape-free since April 2018, almost 9 months. My decision to quit vaping was nothing to do with health concerns or anything like that, I just didn't like the fact that I was addicted to something and felt powerless to my addiction, so I took back my control and decided to quit altogether.

Last edited:
Hi guys! My name is Ryan, I'm new to this forum. I was a smoker for about 8 years and eventually quit in 2013 when I switched over to vaping. I got really into vaping and tried many many devices and probably hundreds of different juices and brands etc over the years. Up until about April last year I was a keen vape enthusiast but having gone through some personal life changes I decided to try and give up nicotine altogether, I tried vaping the 0 nicotine juices for a while but it just wasn't doing anything for me. Now I've been smoke and vape-free since April 2018, almost 9 months. My decision to quit vaping was nothing to do with health concerns or anything like that, I just didn't like the fact that I was addicted to something and felt powerless to my addiction, so I took back my control and decided to quit altogether.

Welcome to the forum @MisterSlave

Back