Introduce Yourselves:

Hey all, my name is Chris and I've been vaping for almost 4 years and completely stinky free! I've been a member for a few months and thought it was about time I introduced myself. I started with Twisp and now I have a VGOD pro150w with a Dvarw DL. Nothing better!

Looking forward to getting more involved! Cheers

Welcome to the forum @Wobbelzzzz . Congratulations on the four years stinky free. As you probably know the forum is very relaxed and easygoing. We look forward to you participating more.

jj.jpg

Hey all, my name is Chris and I've been vaping for almost 4 years and completely stinky free! I've been a member for a few months and thought it was about time I introduced myself. I started with Twisp and now I have a VGOD pro150w with a Dvarw DL. Nothing better!

Welcome to the forum @Wobbelzzzz

Hi guys! My name is Ryan, I'm new to this forum. I was a smoker for about 8 years and eventually quit in 2013 when I switched over to vaping. I got really into vaping and tried many many devices and probably hundreds of different juices and brands etc over the years. Up until about April last year I was a keen vape enthusiast but having gone through some personal life changes I decided to try and give up nicotine altogether, I tried vaping the 0 nicotine juices for a while but it just wasn't doing anything for me. Now I've been smoke and vape-free since April 2018, almost 9 months. My decision to quit vaping was nothing to do with health concerns or anything like that, I just didn't like the fact that I was addicted to something and felt powerless to my addiction, so I took back my control and decided to quit altogether.

Welcome to the forum @MisterSlave
Congrats on kicking the stinkies and the vaping
Seldom we see an intro from someone who has quit vaping.

May I ask, before you quit, how much were you vaping (about) and what strength liquids?
Did you just stop it altogether from the nic juices or was it after vaping zero mg for a while?

Hey Guys
the names Grant...
been vaping for a year now and don't think ill be stopping anytime soon,
the community just keeps you wanting more with all the open and welcome doors.

Welcome to the forum @GrantSchnepel
Congrats on the vaping - and hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to the forum @Wobbelzzzz
Congrats on the vaping and the almost 4 years stinky free! Great achievement!
Lovely gear you have
Enjoy the forum and hope it helps you to improve your vaping experience!

Hi I am Tony and new to this forum. I have been living in CPT for 3 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my name is Juan and I'm new to the forum. Got my first vaping gear Sept 2018 with the goal of finally quitting the stinkys for good. 2 Mods later and I am officially 12 days of the stinkys. I'm from Port Edward KZN and look forward to being part of your vaping family.
Dead Rabbit RTA with Aliens sitting on a IJOY Shogun - Sigelei 213 Squonk with a Wotofo Profile RDA - Aspire Breeze 2 with Nic Salts

Hi, my name is Juan and I'm new to the forum. Got my first vaping gear Sept 2018 with the goal of finally quitting the stinkys for good. 2 Mods later and I am officially 12 days of the stinkys. I'm from Port Edward KZN and look forward to being part of your vaping family.
Dead Rabbit RTA with Aliens sitting on a IJOY Shogun - Sigelei 213 Squonk with a Wotofo Profile RDA - Aspire Breeze 2 with Nic Salts
Most welcome to the forum @Juan_G. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. A huge accomplishment! You have now done the hard yards and your taste buds should start to wake up after years of abuse. Enough backup gear for sure, but that rabbit hole is deep! Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum @Juan_G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All. I have spent almost all my free time the last few weeks browsing here and learning a lot.

I bought a Twisp Cue on the advice I read on this forum, not really with the idea of giving up smoking, but more to be able to get my nic fix in the company of those that don't approve of my habit. I have been a smoker for 18 years, about a pack a day and more like 30 a day the last year or so.

After a few hours with the cue I went outside for a smoke and it tasted really k@k compared to the Cue. I had a full packet of smokes which took me a week to finish and I haven’t had the need to purchase another pack after. I have been stinky free for almost two weeks now.

I got gifted a Smok Stick Prince by a family member who bought it and can’t vape without coughing up a lung, which I enjoyed. I then went and purchased a Vaperesso Luxe last Friday as I wanted a regulated mod I could use for MTL nic salts as well. Man what a difference. I am still looking for a MTL tank, which seems to be a bigger challenge than initially thought.

I am doing a lot of reading on the topic of DIY e liquid and populating a shopping basket for this purpose. I have made a few expesive purchases on liquid that I don’t enjoy at all, but mixing them together has made it a bit better. Still searching for a flavour profile that I really like.

Anyway, thank you all for the great database of knowledge and getting me off the stinkies (without even trying!).

Hi All. I have spent almost all my free time the last few weeks browsing here and learning a lot.

I bought a Twisp Cue on the advice I read on this forum, not really with the idea of giving up smoking, but more to be able to get my nic fix in the company of those that don't approve of my habit. I have been a smoker for 18 years, about a pack a day and more like 30 a day the last year or so.

After a few hours with the cue I went outside for a smoke and it tasted really k@k compared to the Cue. I had a full packet of smokes which took me a week to finish and I haven’t had the need to purchase another pack after. I have been stinky free for almost two weeks now.

I got gifted a Smok Stick Prince by a family member who bought it and can’t vape without coughing up a lung, which I enjoyed. I then went and purchased a Vaperesso Luxe last Friday as I wanted a regulated mod I could use for MTL nic salts as well. Man what a difference. I am still looking for a MTL tank, which seems to be a bigger challenge than initially thought.

I am doing a lot of reading on the topic of DIY e liquid and populating a shopping basket for this purpose. I have made a few expesive purchases on liquid that I don’t enjoy at all, but mixing them together has made it a bit better. Still searching for a flavour profile that I really like.

Anyway, thank you all for the great database of knowledge and getting me off the stinkies (without even trying!).

Welcome to the forum @Delta

Welcome to the forum @Delta. You will find all the support you need in this community - just shout

Back