Introduce Yourselves:

Howsit all. Judd here, and brand new to the forum (no literally, only learnt about this forum today). Was (whoop whoop) a cigarette smoker for about 15 years. I bought a Smok Nord 4 last year and used it on and off while still smoking ciggs. It did reduce the amount I was using however.

However, as of 21/07/22, I have not touched a stinkie!! Very excited and chuffed with myself. I know all too well that it is still early days, but so far I am happy. The Smok is working really well for so glad I did some research. Hope to never touch another cigarette again!

Will be using this forum for tips and resources.

welcome !

there is a vape event happening in Edenvale on Sunday, come and see what it's all about, we'd love to meet you !

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

@vicTor, I saw in one of the posts! And I am kicking myself. Already have golf booked which I can't cancel, but absolutely need to attend the next one. Also saw VapeCon happening later in the year, so will put that in my diary already.

@vicTor, I saw in one of the posts! And I am kicking myself. Already have golf booked which I can't cancel, but absolutely need to attend the next one. Also saw VapeCon happening later in the year, so will put that in my diary already.
VapeX is the first exhibition get-together. Usually the monthly get-togethers are just a bunch of vapers sitting around talking nonsense, having good food and whipping out and comparing vape sizes (mine is bigger than yours, yeah but mine contains more nic, etc.), and if there are prizes up for grabs you want to sit at @Stranger's table. I swear he bribes them or something.

no worries, in the mean time make yourself at home here

p.s. Vapecon is a must !

Howsit all. Judd here, and brand new to the forum (no literally, only learnt about this forum today). Was (whoop whoop) a cigarette smoker for about 15 years. I bought a Smok Nord 4 last year and used it on and off while still smoking ciggs. It did reduce the amount I was using however.

However, as of 21/07/22, I have not touched a stinkie!! Very excited and chuffed with myself. I know all too well that it is still early days, but so far I am happy. The Smok is working really well for so glad I did some research. Hope to never touch another cigarette again!

Will be using this forum for tips and resources.

Welcome to the forum @JuddMan
Congrats on giving up the stinkies ! Keep it up and your lungs will be thanking you soon

Enjoy the forum , we are lucky to have so many experienced and helpful vapers here with us
Feel free to ask questions as you go along

Enjoy your stay

Welcome to the forum @JuddMan
Congrats on giving up the stinkies ! Keep it up and your lungs will be thanking you soon

Enjoy the forum , we are lucky to have so many experienced and helpful vapers here with us
Feel free to ask questions as you go along

Enjoy your stay
Thanks very much Silver.

Actually do have a question I'd like to discuss. Cant really seem to find it via search (not necessarily new to forums), but have no clue under which thread to post it :rofl: Should I choose which one is most appropriate and if mods move it then I learn?

Thanks very much Silver.

Actually do have a question I'd like to discuss. Cant really seem to find it via search (not necessarily new to forums), but have no clue under which thread to post it :rofl: Should I choose which one is most appropriate and if mods move it then I learn?

go ahead
if it’s not in the right place we can move it

otherwise you can use the following subforum

Picked up some new coils for the arbiter at vapex, can really taste the difference i think i overused the old ones that came standard with it. Not sure if they good or bad ones, the blue ones went in the arbiter and the grey will go in the juggerknot v2 tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20220801_201203.jpg
    20220801_201203.jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20220801_202225.jpg
    20220801_202225.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 7
Picked up some new coils for the arbiter at vapex, can really taste the difference i think i overused the old ones that came standard with it. Not sure if they good or bad ones, the blue ones went in the arbiter and the grey will go in the juggerknot v2 tomorrow.

welcome !

Hi all Rudi here I'm new to the forum I'm here to learn and share, started vaping about a month ago, it all started with a buddy of mine(that one buddy lol) who made everyone taste the flavor of a disposable (Vapengin Russian Cream) at a party.. instantly I thought damn this is nice!! threw away the cigarettes after years of smoking and now I'm chasing the perfect flavor..love plain dessert flavors!!

Current setup
Mod- Voopoo ARGUS GTII Carbon Black
Tank- OXVA ARBITER 2 (gunmetal black) and a Hellvape fat rabbit (Black)
Coils- VAPECREATIONS SWEEP COILS NI80 0.24Ohm
Juice-PRIME Strawberry Dessert, Creamy Caramel, Sheriff's Custard, and then TKQ Blue Milk, Strawberry Milk...the Prime strawberry and the Creamy Caramel is my favorite at the moment.
Cotton- Started off with Firebolt Preloaded and now that I'm better at the art Cotton Bacon Prime

Peace out:rock:

Hi all Rudi here I'm new to the forum I'm here to learn and share, started vaping about a month ago, it all started with a buddy of mine(that one buddy lol) who made everyone taste the flavor of a disposable (Vapengin Russian Cream) at a party.. instantly I thought damn this is nice!! threw away the cigarettes after years of smoking and now I'm chasing the perfect flavor..love plain dessert flavors!!

Current setup
Juice-PRIME Strawberry Dessert, Creamy Caramel, Sheriff's Custard, and then TKQ Blue Milk, Strawberry Milk...the Prime strawberry and the Creamy Caramel is my favorite at the moment.
Cotton- Started off with Firebolt Preloaded and now that I'm better at the art Cotton Bacon Prime

welcome !

Current setup

Welcome to the forum Rudi @Supernova

Congrats on throwing away the stinkies. I am sure your lungs will thank you about that in time!

Feel free to ask questions as you go along, we are very lucky to have some experienced and helpful vapers on the forum

Enjoy

3BE1B0D2-DD2B-4E3E-93FD-4A33A86D11AE.jpeg

Hey everyone,

The name's The Bored vApe. As you can tell, I'm a vape enthusiast with a cautious interest in NFTs and the crypto space. I'm mentioning that purely to give you some context around my name (just in case you missed it :cool:)

I'm an ex-smoker and super happy to have kicked the habit.

I'm also pretty active on Twitter. You can hit me up here or find me on the Twitterverse from time to time. Looking forward to connecting with you all!

Hey everyone,

The name's The Bored vApe. As you can tell, I'm a vape enthusiast with a cautious interest in NFTs and the crypto space. I'm mentioning that purely to give you some context around my name (just in case you missed it :cool:)

I'm also pretty active on Twitter. You can hit me up here or find me on the Twitterverse from time to time. Looking forward to connecting with you all!

welcome !

Hey everyone,

Welcome @TheBoredvApe !!

Vape enthusiasm will go a long way over here!

Back