Introduce Yourselves:

A warm welcome @TheBoredvApe. Congratulations on kicking the habit. If you need advice on anything, please feel free to ask, we have some very helpful and clever members here.

Good day everyone.
I am officially a part of this amazing community. Still hard to navigate everything but sure it would be easier as soon as I get used to it. (noob alert)
I have been vaping since around 2015 and in my time many mods, juices, coils and tanks have come and gone. I prefer vaping on deserts and am a massive fan of DNA chip sets.

Good day everyone.
I am officially a part of this amazing community. Still hard to navigate everything but sure it would be easier as soon as I get used to it. (noob alert)
I have been vaping since around 2015 and in my time many mods, juices, coils and tanks have come and gone. I prefer vaping on deserts and am a massive fan of DNA chip sets.
Welcome Zaine! Fellow dessert lover here (needs to be mentioned since it seems we're in the minority :) ). As a long time vaper I am sure there's not much we can give you advice on, but if ever you need to know something, feel free to ask.

Welcome Zaine! Fellow dessert lover here (needs to be mentioned since it seems we're in the minority :) ). As a long time vaper I am sure there's not much we can give you advice on, but if ever you need to know something, feel free to ask.
Never to late to learn. Everyday something new in the industry pops up which i am sure there would be someone to assist with. As desert vapers I know what you mean by we in minority. I remember back when i just started the shops stocked equal in both fruits and deserts, nowadays it is hard to find proper desert selections. :(

Good day everyone.
Welcome to the Palace
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do,
Sure took you long to get on here, you could have been legend by now

Enjoy
Lekker forum

Good day everyone.

Welcome @Zaine_98 !!!

What setup you running today?

You are one of us now... there ain't no turning back...

Good day everyone.
Welcome @Zaine_98 dna chip sets are awesome I personally like them myself feel free to show some awesome hand checks of those dna mods :ARMS1:

Good day everyone.

welcome

A very warm welcome to all those who have joined.

This is a fantastic platform with many knowledgable folks willing to assist, so please feel free to ask any questions and enjoy!

Back