Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to all the recent new members

Enjoy your stay here

We are very lucky to have some of SA’s most enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly vapers on the forum

Feel free to ask questions as you go along and enjoy the Vaping journey

72CD9FF8-5C44-47E6-B304-96468AF6C2CF.jpeg

Hi all. My BF decided on a whim to quit stinkies, and since I wasn't ready to QUIT quit, I decided to start vaping. Currently on a Vaporesso Luxe X (when I'm not trying disposables). Just tried BOSS signature tobacco, and I LOVE it (a suggestion I got lurking here). Got some lemon ice tea queued up next, and looking forward to it. I'm just shy of a week without cigs, and so far the vape is taking care of the cravings.

Welcome to the forum @GCB78
congrats on being stinky free for nearly a week! Fantastic !
enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Welcome @GCB78 !!

Just take it a day at a time and one morning you'll wake up and realise it has been a year without stinkies.

Hi all. My BF decided on a whim to quit stinkies, and since I wasn't ready to QUIT quit, I decided to start vaping. Currently on a Vaporesso Luxe X (when I'm not trying disposables). Just tried BOSS signature tobacco, and I LOVE it (a suggestion I got lurking here). Got some lemon ice tea queued up next, and looking forward to it. I'm just shy of a week without cigs, and so far the vape is taking care of the cravings.

welcome !

Yup,

After a while lurking, time to register.

I quit in January, finished the box of cigarettes, and, thanks to Stranger's encouragement, and Viktors Vape meet prizes, have not touched a stinkie since.

I am not into the RTA/Mod scene, happily using a Kipo, tried other pods, but am back to the Kipo as convenient and easy, plus it lasts a whole day!

Have met some great people at the meets, and will probably meet more on the forum.

Yup,

I quit in January, finished the box of cigarettes, and, thanks to Stranger's encouragement, and Viktors Vape meet prizes, have not touched a stinkie since.

I am not into the RTA/Mod scene, happily using a Kipo, tried other pods, but am back to the Kipo as convenient and easy, plus it lasts a whole day!

Have met some great people at the meets, and will probably meet more on the forum.
Well done on quitting!

Yeah, RTA's and mods are usually not preferred by people who just quit and pods are best, so stick to that for now. Maybe one day you will transition, maybe not, but that does not matter. What matters is that you've quit and are on the right path.

Yup,

Welcome to the forum @zx14
well done on kicking the stinkies. Keep it up!!
enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along
we are lucky to have many experienced and helpful vapers here on the forum

Welcome to the forum @zx14 congratulations on your achievement may you be stinkie free for many years to come :campeon:

Yup,

welcome !

Welcome to our happy place @zx14 ! You already know half the people here, the other half will just impose themselves in your life without a choice on your part... :giggle:

Back