Introduce Yourselves:

Hi there everyone,

I’m wesley and i’m from the netherlands (so a little south african haha)
Been vaping since +- 2013 around the time of the carto’s etc ( the time you had to find out everything yourself)
Stopped vaping 2018 and started vaping again 3 months ago.
Big fan of everything dicodes and higher end rta’s rda’s etc

Welcome to the forum @lowierunner
all the way from Netherlands!

would love to hear what the vape scene is like there?

im sure you will feel at home with several vapers here that are also fans of high end gear. Including skipper @Rob Fisher

Enjoy your stay

Hi there everyone,

I’m wesley and i’m from the netherlands (so a little south african haha)
Been vaping since +- 2013 around the time of the carto’s etc ( the time you had to find out everything yourself)
Stopped vaping 2018 and started vaping again 3 months ago.
Big fan of everything dicodes and higher end rta’s rda’s etc

welcome !

Hello Everyone,

Im Kershan, been vaping for on and off for a couple years and for the last 2 years, been on it solid. Fell off a couple times, but always found my way back to the good old single coil RTA that is my Zeus

Hello Everyone,

Im Kershan, been vaping for on and off for a couple years and for the last 2 years, been on it solid. Fell off a couple times, but always found my way back to the good old single coil RTA that is my Zeus

Welcome @Kershan_N
Well done for persevering with it. Wishing you all the best from here on
Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along
We are very lucky to have very experienced and helpful vapers here with us

hi my name is Ari . im in joburg. i started vaping last week and stopped smoking within a few days and sold 2.5 cartons of cigarettes i had in stock . i started with the Vuse go 100 disposable and now im using the dragbar 5000c disposable

hi my name is Ari . im in joburg. i started vaping last week and stopped smoking within a few days and sold 2.5 cartons of cigarettes i had in stock . i started with the Vuse go 100 disposable and now im using the dragbar 5000c disposable

welcome to the forum Ari @icantchooseone

congrats on quitting the cigarettes !!
way to go

Enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask questions as you go along
we are lucky to have many experienced vapers here with us on the forum

Welcome @icantchooseone !!!

Good job on dropping the stinkies!

One day at a time, pretty soon you'll forget you even used them.

haha im too new at vaping .

ya but that’s your advantage
hearing what someone new to vaping has to say about certain disposables is valuable
probably will appeal to many

our reviews section is ready and waiting!

I'm baaaaaaaack.

Hi guys
I'm not new to vaping but I'm back and new to what is out now and it makes me feel like a noob.
It's been a very long and hard time since I was on here chatting to everyone. Hope everyone is still doing well, I missed y'all

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I'm baaaaaaaack.

Hi guys
I'm not new to vaping but I'm back and new to what is out now and it makes me feel like a noob.
It's been a very long and hard time since I was on here chatting to everyone. Hope everyone is still doing well, I missed y'all

Welcome back!

I'm baaaaaaaack.

Hi guys

welcome back @wiesbang
all the best to you and happy holidays

Hi Everyone,
Happy New Year,
Anand here, Been vaping since Jan 2016 (6 years now). I picked up my first vape back when I was working in Joburg.
Happy to be on this forum.
The current setup is an Ageis legend along with Arbiter solo.
Happy puffing you all.

Hi Everyone,
Happy New Year,
Anand here, Been vaping since Jan 2016 (6 years now). I picked up my first vape back when I was working in Joburg.
Happy puffing you all.
Welcome to ecigssa. Decent kit you've got there :headbang:

Hi Everyone,
Happy New Year,
Happy puffing you all.

Welcome @SalsherX !!!

This is not just a forum, but a family! Settle in for the long haul, it is a fun ride!

Hi Everyone,
Happy New Year,
Happy puffing you all.

Welcome to the forum Anand @SalsherX
All the best with your vaping
Feel free to ask questions as you go along

Welcome-630x242.jpg

Back