Introduce Yourselves:

Hi everybody, New newbie here lol, new to the forum not vaping. had a few pens then went on to the mods and drippers for awhile but ended back on something easy Spinner bat with a Aspire Nautilus head and that was good enough up until a few weeks ago when I came across the REO MINI:--P then I had to get one, so thanks to my buddy Benji VAPOUR MOUNTAIN for hooking me up today:rofl: and he told me I need to reg on the forum now so here I am

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Reo, amazing little device :rock:

HI ladies and gents

I am new to Vaping kicked the cigarette habit along with a Juice diet!!

Keeping it simple, started with Twisp (someone gave me), now moved to E-sense Device, which has an aspire coil.

Just a lady keeping it simple and trying to nib a bad habit (smoking)

Thank you for forum and nice meet you all. lol

Welcome lady :) hope you have fun here with us :rock:

Hey people!
Jay here.. from Pretoria... What to say...
I've been vaping for just a little over a year. Not much more to say...
If we were on a date right now, this would be that awkward silence that makes you either want to run screaming or jump each other and do beautiful and disturbing things to each other...

Hahahaha your post cracked me up!!! welcome to the forum :rock:

Hey people!
Jay here.. from Pretoria... What to say...
I've been vaping for just a little over a year. Not much more to say...
If we were on a date right now, this would be that awkward silence that makes you either want to run screaming or jump each other and do beautiful and disturbing things to each other...
welcome to the forum to all the new members... trust you will have a good stay

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome! Had I known about this forum when I started vaping I may have taken a slightly different path on my vaping journey. Have been busying myself reading up on the existing threads, from equipment to juice and everything in-between, I really am enjoying educating myself. An enormous amount of knowledge is available here, it's really fantastic.

Welcome @si_wayne
We certainly have a wonderful forum filled with loads of knowledge and very helpful members!
Enjoy the journey

Hi @Triskele
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the switch to vaping!
Enjoy the forum, I am sure you will discover we have a great place

Regarding your GreenSmoke question, I think the people who have responded are correct, and i also remember reading what @yuganp said, that they use a proprietary connector. In my view, you are better off going to a more popular Ego or 510 device as your main vaping deviee than trying to source a different carto/tank for the GreenSmoke battery.

I also have a GreenSmoke and i carry it with me everywhere as my backup in my penholder of my man bag. For its size it makes a superb backup. And it doesnt leak. I keep that little green rubber plug attached to the tip. I suggest you move on to other devices and keep the GreenSmoke as an excellent backup.

Best of luck and enjoy the journey
Thank you Silver. That is good advice. I think I will do exactly that. ?

Hi all newbie vaper. 6 months going strong. Hope to get some advice and tips
Talha

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

Hi all newbie vaper. 6 months going strong. Hope to get some advice and tips
Talha

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk
Most welcome. Congrats on the 6 months, a huge milestone and achievement. Happy vaping.

Hi,

New here and new to modern vaping, years ago tried a cig-a-like and was not too impressed and whilst I knew the Twisps existed I was just never that impressed with the crazy pricing for a starter product.

Since bought a Vape Africa Evod clone and so far so good - had it for a couple weeks.

Fiddling about with some juices, I seem to prefer the lighter mg's at the moment - I am what I would classify as a light smoker used to take no more than 1 or 2 boxes a week about - this feels better to me and a bit cleaner and less smelly.

Would like to start thinking about a VV and a glass atomizer soon enough.

Thanks
Conrad

Hi,

New here and new to modern vaping, years ago tried a cig-a-like and was not too impressed and whilst I knew the Twisps existed I was just never that impressed with the crazy pricing for a starter product.

Since bought a Vape Africa Evod clone and so far so good - had it for a couple weeks.

Fiddling about with some juices, I seem to prefer the lighter mg's at the moment - I am what I would classify as a light smoker used to take no more than 1 or 2 boxes a week about - this feels better to me and a bit cleaner and less smelly.

Thanks
Conrad

welcome to the forum and well done on giving vaping another go, 2 of my friends have the vape africa vv starter kit and they're very happy with it, but have to admit the one keeps pinching my reo when they're over at my house for a couple of puffs :giggle:

Thanks for the welcome. I hear you with the Reo but I am still a bit bang of the Mech mods. :)

welcome to the forum ConradS. as long as you are vaping and not smoking it does not matter what device you using as long as its working and keeping you from smoking. well done on kicking that nasty habit.

My name is eric, i just bought my first e-cig yesterday. got myself a Vape King. i bought the iClear pack from them, and bought the vision spinner battery. Really loving it. I suppose i bought it to move away from normal cigarettes(had only 1 since i bought the ecig) and it works out cheaper, and safer considering i have a 17 month old.

i do have a question though.

Has anyone else bought the iClear from Vape King? and did your batteries(o what ever they called) fail out of box aswell? or have i done something wrong or missed something? my vision spinner II died yesterday so i decided to use one of the stock ones, and neither worked. pugged into charger, says it's full, unplug, hit the button, and nothing... really dissapointed abt that..(hence had 1 normal cigarete...) but vision is up and running again.

Hi,

Thanks
Conrad

Welcome @ConradS
Enjoy the forum. We have a great place!

Agreed on the cigalikes from a few years back. Lol, they didnt work well at all. Thankfully modern vaping (i like the way you phrased that) is filled with much better performing devices!

All the best for your journey

My name is eric, i just bought my first e-cig yesterday. got myself a Vape King. i bought the iClear pack from them, and bought the vision spinner battery. Really loving it. I suppose i bought it to move away from normal cigarettes(had only 1 since i bought the ecig) and it works out cheaper, and safer considering i have a 17 month old.

Has anyone else bought the iClear from Vape King? and did your batteries(o what ever they called) fail out of box aswell? or have i done something wrong or missed something? my vision spinner II died yesterday so i decided to use one of the stock ones, and neither worked. pugged into charger, says it's full, unplug, hit the button, and nothing... really dissapointed abt that..(hence had 1 normal cigarete...) but vision is up and running again.

Welcome to the forum @darkjedeye
Congrats on the switch to vaping.

As for your question, i am not sure, maybe those batteries are not turned on. You have to press the fire buttom 5 times to turn them on (for some of them). You can also get in touch with @Stroodlepuff or @Gizmo on this forum from VapeKing. Im sure one of them can help you out

All the best for your journey

Welcome @ConradS and @darkjedeye :D

@darkjedeye sounds like the batteries are locked, like @Silver said you need to unlock them by pressing the fire button 5 times in quick succession, you can lock them again the same way to prevent accidental firing when they're packed away or in your pocket.

Welcome to the forum and well done on making the switch, like @Silver mentioned above, it sounds to me like your battery might be switched off :)

Morning and welcome. Congrats on your switching to vaping.

Dit you press your button on your batteries 5 times to switch them on?

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

Back