Introduce Yourselves:

Hi Guys,

Haven't really posted much but have been lurking around the forum doing some reading for quite a while now.

Been vaping for about a year now, and have been trying to stay away from the stinkies.

Mostly been vaping on ego style batteries and mini PT2 and PT3.

Amazing forum and wealth of knowledge here.

Cheers,
Bill

Wecome @Bill
all the best and enjoy the forum. There is a wealth of knowledge indeed - and great people!

when you get a chance, try upload an avatar. Makes it easier for people to recognise you and makes it a bit more personalised.

Welcome Bill. You will never regret the move to vaping, just stick with it and hide the stinkies far away! I agree that you should try to get a variable voltage battery, will help a lot.

Hi all

The name's kyle.

Havent posted anything as yet sadly, but I have been reading through allot of the forums over the past few weeks. Really awesome I must say.

I was a smoker for 6 years and gave the sticks up about 9 months ago. I originally started on a twisp and fell inlove with the idea of vaping. Ditched the twisp pretty quickly when I learned more about vaping and iv been vaping mechanicals and rebuildables since.

Love the forums and all the discussions

Hi all

The name's kyle.

Havent posted anything as yet sadly, but I have been reading through allot of the forums over the past few weeks. Really awesome I must say.

I was a smoker for 6 years and gave the sticks up about 9 months ago. I originally started on a twisp and fell inlove with the idea of vaping. Ditched the twisp pretty quickly when I learned more about vaping and iv been vaping mechanicals and rebuildables since.

Welcome Kyle, thanks for introducing yourself :)

I'm glad to hear that you've found the info you need to keep you going and off the stinkies. We'd love to hear what gear you're using, maybe see a few of your builds?

Thanx soo much

Im running a nemisis clone and a black copper stingray clone wich I have now turned into full copper with no regrets.
I spend majority of my time trying new builds and watching coil builds online...become quite the build addict.
I use a copper tobh atty and a kayfun for my chill days or lectures ha ha .
Cant drip and sub ohm vape in lectures unfortunately as its way to obvious but my kayfun saves me there.

heres my setups, unfortunately I dont have build pics because I change soo often:D:D

Attachments

• 20140823_120312_HDR.jpg
    20140823_120312_HDR.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 20140922_213351.jpg
    20140922_213351.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20140926_171510_HDR.jpg
    20140926_171510_HDR.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 26
Hi all

The name's kyle.

Welcome @K_klops
glad you finally joined the forum after reading the posts for a while
congrats on being 9 months "sticks free"
Wishing you all the best with your vaping and enjoy the forum. We have a great place here!

Hi all

The name's kyle.

Most welcome. Congrats on the 9 months stinky free - a huge achievement. Happy vaping.

Hi all

The name's kyle.

Welcome to the Forum @K_klps, congrats on the vaping 9 months.

Hey Kyle, welcome to le forum el vape. I'm new too. Dig the Mechs.

Orlo Vapers

I'm Chad. Vape King's latest twist convert. Been smoking the twist for about two months. I feel a little raped by the price and what you get in a 3 year old technology but hey, it got me off of the stinky's as you guys put it. After the first week I had to replace my first coil as I wasn't getting enough vapour. A week after that the flavour dropped off and again no vapour. I did a lot of research and reading and whilst specifically looking for information pertaining to the twist device and coils, there was SO MUCH more out there relating to vaping. Mechs, Mods, RBA's ad infinitum. After about 6 new coils, 4 bottles of fluid and two extra batteries for the two twists i had originally purchased i thought, how the hell is this going to save ANY money. (after doing some math it does in the long run but I'm more of an instant gratification person) I wanted an upgrade, something new, Something better, stronger, something that lasted longer.

In a nutshell I gave the store a shout yesterday as I'd been trying to find time to get through there for a month to see what was on offer. Managed to get there in no time flat and got me a nautilus mini tank with two spinner 2's and a charger. I am still getting used to the Vapor flavours as I'm very much au fait with the twist fluid flavours. I like them. My pocket doesn't. I'll adapt and try new fluids.

A big thanks to Vape King and whoever the hell invented this tech. The groups that refined it, the companies that pioneer and strive for perfection, the enthusiasts that review and provide newb's like me the information needed to make informed decisions and gain a little more perspective into the scene, the devices, the flavours and everything that goes along with it.

I'm looking forward to hanging around here.

Thanks Guys

(also, This nautilus min and vision spinner. They are worth every red penny. I tried out the smoke at I think 20w? zomfg. Thats going to be my next purchase I think. That, two batteries and a charger. Then I think I'll be good for a little bit. :) )

Hey Kyle, welcome to le forum el vape. I'm new too. Dig the Mechs.

Orlo Vapers

I'm Chad. Vape King's latest twist convert. Been smoking the twist for about two months. I feel a little raped by the price and what you get in a 3 year old technology but hey, it got me off of the stinky's as you guys put it. After the first week I had to replace my first coil as I wasn't getting enough vapour. A week after that the flavour dropped off and again no vapour. I did a lot of research and reading and whilst specifically looking for information pertaining to the twist device and coils, there was SO MUCH more out there relating to vaping. Mechs, Mods, RBA's ad infinitum. After about 6 new coils, 4 bottles of fluid and two extra batteries for the two twists i had originally purchased i thought, how the hell is this going to save ANY money. (after doing some math it does in the long run but I'm more of an instant gratification person) I wanted an upgrade, something new, Something better, stronger, something that lasted longer.

In a nutshell I gave the store a shout yesterday as I'd been trying to find time to get through there for a month to see what was on offer. Managed to get there in no time flat and got me a nautilus mini tank with two spinner 2's and a charger. I am still getting used to the Vapor flavours as I'm very much au fait with the twist fluid flavours. I like them. My pocket doesn't. I'll adapt and try new fluids.

A big thanks to Vape King and whoever the hell invented this tech. The groups that refined it, the companies that pioneer and strive for perfection, the enthusiasts that review and provide newb's like me the information needed to make informed decisions and gain a little more perspective into the scene, the devices, the flavours and everything that goes along with it.

I'm looking forward to hanging around here.

Thanks Guys

(also, This nautilus min and vision spinner. They are worth every red penny. I tried out the smoke at I think 20w? zomfg. Thats going to be my next purchase I think. That, two batteries and a charger. Then I think I'll be good for a little bit. :) )
Most welcome @Chad ! Hope you enjoy the forum! You can also ask @thekeeperza to set you up with a tastebox to try some other juices!
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/taste-box-recipients.861/

Welcome to all our new forum members! Wishing you all the best on your vaping journeys and hope you all have loads of fun here on the forum, it's a great place :rock:

Hi Guys,

My names JP, been vaping for the past month and a half. Haven't bought a pack of stinkies since my first puff. I'm amazed at how easy it was to get of the stinkies after 15 years of a pack a day. My journey has just begun.

Have a great day.

Hi Guys,

My names JP, been vaping for the past month and a half. Haven't bought a pack of stinkies since my first puff. I'm amazed at how easy it was to get of the stinkies after 15 years of a pack a day. My journey has just begun.

Have a great day.
Well done @oom_koos! Good forum with good people and good advice!

Back