Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @picautomaton

First, congrats on getting off the analogs :clap:

Sounds like it was quite a ride to get where you are now, but happy to hear you've got some level of satisfaction already. As you mentioned, there is a lot of buying involved in vaping, but it really isn't as bad as some of us make it out to be :D

As for stepping jumping onto a Reo right off the bat...sounds like a great plan, but just be aware that it is not for everybody. Personally I love my Reo, but I've spoken to and heard of quite a few people who have not enjoyed the device. There really is no one device to rule them all - there are many out there that have that potential, but you need to find the one that is the perfect fit for you :)

The best to find what works for you would be to try as many as you can. Luckily for you, VapeCon is coming up in less than a month and just about every device available to us (and some that aren't) will be there in one way or another. If you can wait, and can attend, that would be your best bet :)

On the other hand, if you keep an eye on the classifieds, every now and then a Reo pops up at a good price and if you can afford it it would be worth getting - because they have great re-sale value and they always get sold :D

Best of luck on the journey, and enjoy the forum

Welcome @picautomaton

First, congrats on getting off the analogs :clap:

Sounds like it was quite a ride to get where you are now, but happy to hear you've got some level of satisfaction already. As you mentioned, there is a lot of buying involved in vaping, but it really isn't as bad as some of us make it out to be :D

As for stepping jumping onto a Reo right off the bat...sounds like a great plan, but just be aware that it is not for everybody. Personally I love my Reo, but I've spoken to and heard of quite a few people who have not enjoyed the device. There really is no one device to rule them all - there are many out there that have that potential, but you need to find the one that is the perfect fit for you :)

The best to find what works for you would be to try as many as you can. Luckily for you, VapeCon is coming up in less than a month and just about every device available to us (and some that aren't) will be there in one way or another. If you can wait, and can attend, that would be your best bet :)

On the other hand, if you keep an eye on the classifieds, every now and then a Reo pops up at a good price and if you can afford it it would be worth getting - because they have great re-sale value and they always get sold :D

Best of luck on the journey, and enjoy the forum

thanks free3dom the show sounds good. Will wait till then.

Greetings

I pulled a cold turkey on the analogs. By evening I was craving some nic and remembered my old NJOY Ncig parked in a draw (bought +-2009). I dripped some expired Twisp Toasted juice on the cartridge and the thing worked straight away but didn't taste that good. I then purchased some Twisp Juices (Tobaccoo #1, Polar Mint and Rebel) which are working good. I then purchased a Rejuve stick and then a Twisp Clearo light from takealot (using some e-bucks I had accumulated). The Clearo gives a nice throat hit compared to the NCIG and Rejuve (loaded with Liqua 12mg Berry Mix - nice flavour zero throat hit).
Then I found this site!!!!! eeeek,
Being a Fountain Pen geek I know the drill, you buy tons of shite and then get yourself a Montblanc and think why did I bother with the shite (wasted money etc). So after reading this site I just know that I need to save up for a REO unit - finish and klaar.

Keep cool and see you in the forums.

George
Most welcome to the forum. Love your writing style. All the best with your vaping journey. Of course, Reos rock! Happy vaping.

Thanks to all for the replies. I will definitely look into whats next. Bank account is always a problem haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello,I'm Susanna. I'm interested in the newest ecig. Glad to join this forum.Hope I can learn more about the Ecig at our forum,thank you.

Hello. I’m Andrew, I’m a vapour and a mod maker. About six years ago I’ve decided to quit smoking and start vaping. And I haven’t smoked since then. During this time I’ve tried many electronic cigarettes, mods, atomizers and liquids searching for the best – the highest voltage, the biggest vapor cloud, the best flavour.. but nothing couldn’t fulfill my wishes. And then I thought: why not making my own mods? I’m an engineer and a jeweler, I can handle it and that’s how I became a modder.

greetings,

Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Werner. You found the group. You will have the all the answers on this forum.

hi everyone, im JP from cape town. been vaping now for about 4months. i really like this forum, very informative.

hi everyone, im JP from cape town. been vaping now for about 4months. i really like this forum, very informative.
Most welcome to the forum, JP. Congrats on the 4 months stinky free - a huge achievement. Shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Hey, I'm Kirsty :) I work at Vape King in Fourways... currently vaping a pink iStick, sub tank nano with P B and Jam. If you guys have any questions regarding the shop feel free to pm me and ill see if I can help.

Greetings

I pulled a cold turkey on the analogs. By evening I was craving some nic and remembered my old NJOY Ncig parked in a draw (bought +-2009). I dripped some expired Twisp Toasted juice on the cartridge and the thing worked straight away but didn't taste that good. I then purchased some Twisp Juices (Tobaccoo #1, Polar Mint and Rebel) which are working good. I then purchased a Rejuve stick and then a Twisp Clearo light from takealot (using some e-bucks I had accumulated). The Clearo gives a nice throat hit compared to the NCIG and Rejuve (loaded with Liqua 12mg Berry Mix - nice flavour zero throat hit).
Then I found this site!!!!! eeeek,
Being a Fountain Pen geek I know the drill, you buy tons of shite and then get yourself a Montblanc and think why did I bother with the shite (wasted money etc). So after reading this site I just know that I need to save up for a REO unit - finish and klaar.

Keep cool and see you in the forums.

George

Welcome to the forum @picautomaton
Congrats on converting to vaping! Great achievement.
And thanks for finding the forum and joining. Loved your chirp "eek" - exactly how I felt. Lol
Yes, the quest for vaping perfection is indeed quite an involved thing.
You need to discover what it is you like and dislike. There are so many options!
As for the Reo, it is quite a formidable device but as others have pointed out - not necessarily for everyone.
My advice to you is just to enjoy the journey and take things slowly.

You may want to read a post I wrote a while back - may help a bit -
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/enjoy-the-journey.t10559/

Also, try go to VapeCon on 30May in Fourways Jhb - it is SA's first vaping convention.

All the best and enjoy your stay here

Thanks to all for the replies. I will definitely look into whats next. Bank account is always a problem haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @dewald.kotze
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy your stay here. We have a great place!

Hello,I'm Susanna. I'm interested in the newest ecig. Glad to join this forum.Hope I can learn more about the Ecig at our forum,thank you.

Welcome to the forum @susanna
Enjoy your stay.

Welcome @MiffyPuff

Congrats on joining the Vape King family ;)
Hide your pink iStick whenever you see @Yiannaki enter the shop - I hide my pink stuff when he's around, he's like a crow with pink things :p:D

Enjoy the forum, hope the vapers don't drive you nuts with all their questions ;)

been having a look around and there is lots of info.
Seems like i've been in the dark with all the shops etc available.

Indeed there is lots of info!
But don't worry - there are plenty of experienced folk on the forum that can offer advice when you need.

By the way, where are you located? Your location is not showing under your avatar.
Please put it in when you get a chance
Just log in with a normal browser, click your name in the top right and "Personal Details"
Then find the location field and enter it in - just a city is fine.
It helps with so many things on the forum

Indeed there is lots of info!
But don't worry - there are plenty of experienced folk on the forum that can offer advice when you need.

By the way, where are you located? Your location is not showing under your avatar.
Please put it in when you get a chance
Just log in with a normal browser, click your name in the top right and "Personal Details"
Then find the location field and enter it in - just a city is fine.
It helps with so many things on the forum

I've updated my profile. i thought i had entered all the details.
It never saved my DOB either.

Where could i get some yummy juices? Looking for local stuff. My budget doesnt allow for the expensive stuff. I'm in ct

Back