Introduce Yourselves:

Hey guys, name's David, my nic is kind of a description - I consider myself to be "Mildly Inked", right arm is basically sleeved, left is getting there, calves, etc. 3 main ways I derive pleasure from life; My wife & 2 kids, my bike(s)/riding and getting fresh ink when time and money allow.

I've being smoking for years, not sure exactly how many but I do know the first time I was bust smoking at school I was in Std. 3... and I have been out of school for a loooong time lol. Up to 2.5 packs a day now. I bought a twisp a year or two ago, used it for a while but finally got gatvol with the leaking and constant cleaning as well as how the flavor would weaken (although that was probably more to do with me just getting used to it, saw the term "vapemouth" somewhere). It sat in a draw for a good while but I recently dusted it off and got it going again. Decided I needed something better and was looking to buy the twisp Aero but LUCKILY googled around and found this forum which steered me toward the light and I ended up buying myself an IJUST 2 on Sunday.

So far, it's awesome, getting decent vape, satisfies my nicotine addiction mostly and I am enjoying it so much more than I ever enjoyed the twisp! My only problem... I am already itching for something bigger/stronger/fancier hahaha. Happy I got the IJUST 2 first though, will do the job for now while I try and decipher the whole Vape scene, it's soooo much more involved than I ever imagined and I have quite a lot to learn and never-mind the e-juices and gazillion options to try and decide on!! I currently have 1 bottle Oplus Yummy Muffin and a bottle of Oplus Yellow Sub - not mad about he Yellow Sub though I must admit.

So, TL;DR: Very much a n00b, heavy smoker, bought an Ijust2 and ready to learn as much as I can and start the upgrading journey. Sorry for the long intro, I can sometimes go on a bit :D

Welcome to th forum @mildly.inked
Thanks for the detailed intro. Glad you found the iJust2. Such a great simple device indeed! If you upgrade, be sure to keep your iJust2 as a second backup device!
Enjoy the forum and your vaping journey. Its a great place here and makes the journey much more fun.

Hi has anybody tried the cheaper chinese shop ejuice?. Is is the same or could there be some added ingredients thats not good for you?

I bought one didnt have much flavour tho. Do you think there is junk inside.?
Junk, perhaps not. Less than stellar quality components, quite possibly. If you are concerned about that, don't bother.

Actually, don't bother anyway. The local shops are as concerned about quality as you and I.

Hi has anybody tried the cheaper chinese shop ejuice?. Is is the same or could there be some added ingredients thats not good for you?
I am chinese and i wouldnt even buy chinese goods..you never know what is in there..just like how some stalls on the road in china use gutter oil or they replace milk tea pearls with cheap rubber!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Would suggest you stay away from that kaak brother, can be dodgy to say the least. Local vendors are selling very good liquid at a good price, rather go in that direction. You do not have to spend a fortune to get a very decent local liquid. I do not trust the cheap shit being offered, and as I made a decision to improve my health by not smoking, putting dubious quality liquid into my system is to me not the way to go.

Couldn't agree more with @Neal. If it's going into you body then you should be pedantic about it...only the best will do. You may as well go back to the stinkies. That knock-off juice can only be bad. Just don't do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys/Gals Been vaping for 2 months or so loving it, maybe too much @Nimatek I blame him entirely for this ;)
Hi and welcome @DrBlaz3
If you were a smoker before this then you should thank him for extending your lifespan.:nod:
If you never smoked before and have become a flavour chaser because of him, then maybe you can hit him up for sponsorship once you slide down the rabbithole. :D

Hi and welcome @DrBlaz3
If you were a smoker before this then you should thank him for extending your lifespan.:nod:
If you never smoked before and have become a flavour chaser because of him, then maybe you can hit him up for sponsorship once you slide down the rabbithole. :D
Oh i'm already way down the hole , a bit of both I stopped 8 years ago started again a few months ago and him and @Wyvern guided me in this direction instead , I have always enjoyed the feel of smoke in my lungs, so vaping is so much better

Oh i'm already way down the hole , a bit of both I stopped 8 years ago started again a few months ago and him and @Wyvern guided me in this direction instead , I have always enjoyed the feel of smoke in my lungs, so vaping is so much better
Yeah can relate, I stopped in '95, there wasnt vape devices then, so I thought Id give it a shot to see what I would have missed.
I've sort of taken to a vape after meals again, like duck butt to pond water. :D

Hey guys (and hopefully girls too)

I've been vaping for a bit over a year now, started with a Kangertech Emow starter kit, moved onto an istick30 with a GSAir tank....then moved onto a Kangertech subtank mini on the istick and started building coils.... thats when the bug really bit! I sold the istick and bought a Evic VTC mini and good lord was I happy that I did! I immediately started building nickel and doing temp control with the evic. I recently bought a Goliath V2 from @Wesley, thanks to the classified section of the forum :)

I have to say I only got the 3rd build with SS316L right in the Goliath, there was a steep learning curve compared to building on the subtank mini, but when I finally did, wowza!! I like the fact that I can do tc or power mode with the ss wire in the Goliath.

I still use my subtank mini mostly, now with SS coil, mostly as it still packs a punch on this little device but its lighter on juice and on battery than the Goliath.

And thats been my vaping journey thus far :)

I've been vaping for a bit over a year now, started with a Kangertech Emow starter kit, moved onto an istick30 with a GSAir tank....then moved onto a Kangertech subtank mini on the istick and started building coils.... thats when the bug really bit! I sold the istick and bought a Evic VTC mini and good lord was I happy that I did! I immediately started building nickel and doing temp control with the evic. I recently bought a Goliath V2 from @Wesley, thanks to the classified section of the forum :)

I have to say I only got the 3rd build with SS316L right in the Goliath, there was a steep learning curve compared to building on the subtank mini, but when I finally did, wowza!! I like the fact that I can do tc or power mode with the ss wire in the Goliath.

I still use my subtank mini mostly, now with SS coil, mostly as it still packs a punch on this little device but its lighter on juice and on battery than the Goliath.

Hey hey @KingSize
sorri :)
welcome dude, sounds like you landed on your feet.
All the best with your vaping journey.

Great journey. Congrats. And most welcome to the forum.

Hi Guys/Gals Been vaping for 2 months or so loving it, maybe too much @Nimatek I blame him entirely for this ;)

Welcome to the forum @DrBlaz3
Congrats in the vaping
Way to go @Nimatek - but be careful because DrBlaz3 is blaming you already - haha
Enjoy the forum and your stay here.

Welcome to the forum @KingSize and thanks for the great intro
Congrats on finding your happy place. Vaping is just so sweet when one discovers a super setup that works for you.
Enjoy your stay and all the best for your journey

Congrats in the vaping
Way to go @Nimatek - but be careful because DrBlaz3 is blaming you already - haha

Is it still blame when considered a "good" thing ;-) lets call it apostasy from big tobacco and Give @Nimatek a badge for chief priest of the order of the coil

Congrats in the vaping

Hey not my fault! I just had to drag another soul down here with my in the quest for the perfect vape experience! Think we may have over saturated his taste buds to start, so many juice options that would make any newbie's mouth water. Took a while to find @DrBlaz3 taste profile though, now just to ensure we keep finding high VG ratios for him.

Welcome to the information overload and FOMO creation world of the forum, may your wallet never recover again :D

Back