Introduce Yourselves:

Hi everyone im Günther from cape town, my vaping experience started with a a clearo, since then been moving up to a aero,then a ijust2 and currently rolling with a arctic tank and sigelei 75w TC. Been a year of on and off stinkies but mostly making it cloudy.

Hi everyone im Günther from cape town, my vaping experience started with a a clearo, since then been moving up to a aero,then a ijust2 and currently rolling with a arctic tank and sigelei 75w TC. Been a year of on and off stinkies but mostly making it cloudy.

hey @Günther

welcome to the forum and congrats on kicking the habit for a year !

"making it cloudy" is the only way :)

My name is Dwain - vaping since December with the birth of my daughter as the starting point... kinking the stinkies ....

Vaping was and is still somewhat a new addiction - an addiction to flavor discovery , the next coil built and especially the Vaping community.

One thing that I have noticed in my mission to research every known aspect of this new endevour of "smoking" pleasure is that we in SA need not to stand back on our flavors and local brands ... Yes i know you can wait to wick and vape on a newly purchase anti-smoking elixir... but with the right amount of steeping and wattage we can surely say some of our flavours and liquids surpasses those expensive US elixirs....

Any how - I love each moment of this ... especially the look on the non vapers face when they catch a wiff of my vape exhale... Sweet and small pleasures I know.

One thing that I would love to get from this forum is contacts and leads in starting a new revolution Dum dum dummmmm... re-vape-a-lution!!!!

My name is Dwain - vaping since December with the birth of my daughter as the starting point... kinking the stinkies ....

Vaping was and is still somewhat a new addiction - an addiction to flavor discovery , the next coil built and especially the Vaping community.

One thing that I have noticed in my mission to research every known aspect of this new endevour of "smoking" pleasure is that we in SA need not to stand back on our flavors and local brands ... Yes i know you can wait to wick and vape on a newly purchase anti-smoking elixir... but with the right amount of steeping and wattage we can surely say some of our flavours and liquids surpasses those expensive US elixirs....

Any how - I love each moment of this ... especially the look on the non vapers face when they catch a wiff of my vape exhale... Sweet and small pleasures I know.

One thing that I would love to get from this forum is contacts and leads in starting a new revolution Dum dum dummmmm... re-vape-a-lution!!!!
Exactly! Welcome! I say the same about our local flavours. I refuse to vape or stock international brands for that reason. They are MORE than good enough.

Local flavours rock! 95% of my juices are local and IMO their better than many of the international juices I have sampled.
I share your mission and I also quit December last year, bad time with all that alcohol during the festive period, but I made it through unscathed.

I love how non-vapers/smokers all start off with how vaping is worse than smoking, then you chuck a few clouds and they just look amazed (read jealous)

Currently doing vape-evangelism missionary at work, brought 2 more smokers into the fold this week. They waiting for month-end to buy their kit.

Howzit @DeeJona, welcome to the forum. It's great having you share your enthusiasm with us.

VIVA-La-Vaping-Revolucion.png.png

@DeeJona Welcome! I agree 100% with your comment on SA juices. We have local juices that are absolutely top drawer. The import stuff is good as an exercise in seeing what the guys across the pond are into bit in terms of quality and flavour our guys and girls are definitely on point. We are the re-vape-a-lution!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone new to the forum. Been vaping for a year but have no idea to all the terminology in the vaping world

Vaping with two eleaf mods and have the kangertech tank as well as the eleaf gs tank

Hope to learn a lot as I am very uneducated

Have a good one

Morne

Hello everyone new to the forum. Been vaping for a year but have no idea to all the terminology in the vaping world

Vaping with two eleaf mods and have the kangertech tank as well as the eleaf gs tank

Hope to learn a lot as I am very uneducated

Have a good one

Morne
Welcome Morne. You have some decent kit. Let the addiction begin :p

Here is a nice thread with terminology, will definitely help

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-comprehensive-glossary-to-vaping-lingo.t14868/

Welcome Morné. That kit is pretty much how my wife started, and those Kangertech mods of hers are still going strong. Sounds like you had good advice from the beginning. :)

Hi guys, I'm Matt.

Not new to vaping but new to the forum. Just started exploring sub-ohm vaping and I am about to start experimenting with DIY juice.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can from here!

Hi guys, I'm Matt.

Not new to vaping but new to the forum. Just started exploring sub-ohm vaping and I am about to start experimenting with DIY juice.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can from here!
Welcome Matt! I'm also Matt!

What kit you using at the moment?

Also, load up a cool profile pic so we can recognise your posts easier!

Heya,

I've got an Evic VTC and an Ego One tank right now. Trying to decide what to get next :)

Hi Guys, New at Vaping need to chuck the siggie habit as it is really affecting my health.
Bought a E leaf 2 from your recommendations surfing the forum man what a blast bit of an adjustment but as long as it is a positive. Thanks to the guys who know!!

Hi Guys, New at Vaping need to chuck the siggie habit as it is really affecting my health.
Bought a E leaf 2 from your recommendations surfing the forum man what a blast bit of an adjustment but as long as it is a positive. Thanks to the guys who know!!

Welcome buddy

It is a bit of an adjustment at first, but just keep to it and you will kick that habit ! Boom!

Welcome to the forum.
You're on the path that winners travel, not always easy, but definitely worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not all that new to the vape community. Been vaping for some time now and loving it... looking to make my name in the vape community and bring something new and big to the local markets. Ambitious and wanting to build a brand.

Welcome dutchess I'm sure your going find you like it here

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm not all that new to the vape community. Been vaping for some time now and loving it... looking to make my name in the vape community and bring something new and big to the local markets. Ambitious and wanting to build a brand.

Welcome to the forum @**Vape Dutchess**
Enjoy your stay

Back