Hi There Guys

Im a noob vaper from PE
Iv been vaping for about a year just to stop smoking

but started to enjoy it as a hobby if I could call it that

still smoking on a baby Mini Nautilus and an ijust d16 ,Also have a aspire k1
and a normal ego battery

Buying a new much bigger mod this week,Part of the reason for joining

shot

As Far as batteries go something like kangertech Kbox,or the smok xcube, Atomisers im not to sure,I dont really want to build coils as to yet,Money wise u know,but def something sub-ohm,What do u using bru?

As Far as batteries go something like kangertech Kbox,or the smok xcube, Atomisers im not to sure,I dont really want to build coils as to yet,Money wise u know,but def something sub-ohm,What do u using bru?

1st Choice - EVIC Mini Mod and Top Tank Mini as your tank.
2nd Choice - Top Tank Mini kit with mod included.

I was considering the evic kit on vclub ,Im stil new to actual mods etc so ja..it looks sick aswell,Think i might just get that ,then just to get the bat,Thanx for advice,I just heard from friends about the xcub and the kangertech kbox and saw them online,But il shop around

Evic mini and Kbox are great devices. Evic can do temp control. You won't go wrong with either

I was considering the evic kit on vclub ,Im stil new to actual mods etc so ja..it looks sick aswell,Think i might just get that ,then just to get the bat,Thanx for advice,I just heard from friends about the xcub and the kangertech kbox and saw them online,But il shop around
Don't shop around. Get the VTC Mini mod and a Cubis tank. Sorted.

Thanx i think ima do that,Within this week shot so much, Didnt know i was gna get advice this quickly

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk

Hi There Guys

Im a noob vaper from PE
Iv been vaping for about a year just to stop smoking

but started to enjoy it as a hobby if I could call it that

still smoking on a baby Mini Nautilus and an ijust d16 ,Also have a aspire k1
and a normal ego battery

Buying a new much bigger mod this week,Part of the reason for joining

shot

Don't shop around. Get the VTC Mini mod and a Cubis tank. Sorted.
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on being stinky free for so long.

+1 on the VTC Mini with Cubis.

Happy vaping.

Hi too all Vape Scene in South Africa,
My Name is Muizz Alias, im from (Kuala Lumpur) Malaysia and working in Johannesburg as Engineer.
Im start Vaping in 2012 in my country (Malaysia) and i hope i will enjoy vape in south africa.

thanks

Hi too all Vape Scene in South Africa,
My Name is Muizz Alias, im from (Kuala Lumpur) Malaysia and working in Johannesburg as Engineer.
Im start Vaping in 2012 in my country (Malaysia) and i hope i will enjoy vape in south africa.

thanks
Big welcome!! I'd imagine you enjoy vaping wherever in the world you may be. Shout if we can help at all.

Only been away from forum for a few days, amazed at how many new members we have on forum! Big welcome to you all, hope you dig this site as much as I do. At the rate the forum is growing it will take an army of millions to stop us...

Howsit

Noob vapor from jhb. Been vaping for almost a month now.
My smog machines are istick 60w with melo 2
And rx200 with uwell crown tanks stainless steel and black.
Intend on gaining lotsa knowledge here and having fun :)

Thanks ppl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evening All

So i would say I'm so new to the forum but not so new. A bit confusing i would say, i did introduce myself once before when creating a profile but it aint there no more so i though i would do a very short intro again.

Im Ricky from Mystique Vape, not really a big fan of writing as i am terrible at and never know what to say... i guess I'm much more of a floater and observer. i use to be an extreme hubbly smoker and came across vaping around 11 month ago, was a rough ride at first and really struggle to let go of that pipe. Around july 2015 i really started to take it seriously and here we are today, driven through passion.

looking forward to growing my knowledge and sharing the same with community

Howsit

Noob vapor from jhb. Been vaping for almost a month now.
My smog machines are istick 60w with melo 2
And rx200 with uwell crown tanks stainless steel and black.
Intend on gaining lotsa knowledge here and having fun :)

Thanks ppl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Mac75

You have some cool kit. You will gain loads of knowledge, and feel free to ask as many questions.

Evening All

So i would say I'm so new to the forum but not so new. A bit confusing i would say, i did introduce myself once before when creating a profile but it aint there no more so i though i would do a very short intro again.

Im Ricky from Mystique Vape, not really a big fan of writing as i am terrible at and never know what to say... i guess I'm much more of a floater and observer. i use to be an extreme hubbly smoker and came across vaping around 11 month ago, was a rough ride at first and really struggle to let go of that pipe. Around july 2015 i really started to take it seriously and here we are today, driven through passion.

looking forward to growing my knowledge and sharing the same with community

Howzit Ricky :hi:

Hi guys I'm new to the forum. The Name's Christopher. Quit smoking cigarettes about 6 months back when I discovered Vaping. Never looked back. Vaping has become a way of life as well as a hobby. Love building and trying out new juice.
But that's my story.
Love the forum too
And my set up is a M80 Smok with UD Goblin rba

Hi guys I'm new to the forum. The Name's Christopher. Quit smoking cigarettes about 6 months back when I discovered Vaping. Never looked back. Vaping has become a way of life as well as a hobby. Love building and trying out new juice.
But that's my story.
Love the forum too
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find plenty of like minded individuals right here.

But that's my story.
Love the forum too
And my set up is a M80 Smok with UD Goblin rba
awesome dude, welcome - you have definitely come to the right place... what's your current setup? and your favorite juice?

Hi, My name is Christo and I started Vaping about 6 months ago.
This helped me stop smoking and I'm loving it...

I currently have the Mello 2 Tank and prefer the 0.5Ohm coils..
I was using the iJust2 battery but its started giving me problems a few days ago, I am looking to get me the ELeaf iStick 60W now..

My favorite juice must be the Creamy Clouds - Lemon Biscuit (3mg) but I still have allot to taste before I make that my final favorite..

I was using the iJust2 battery but its started giving me problems a few days ago, I am looking to get me the ELeaf iStick 60W now..

My favorite juice must be the Creamy Clouds - Lemon Biscuit (3mg) but I still have allot to taste before I make that my final favorite..
Most welcome. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Enjoy your flavour journey.

Welcome, Christo. Lovely beginners tank, that. Look around, you'll find plenty of juices to burn through.

Back