Introduce Yourselves:

Hi, My name is Christo and I started Vaping about 6 months ago.
This helped me stop smoking and I'm loving it...

I currently have the Mello 2 Tank and prefer the 0.5Ohm coils..
I was using the iJust2 battery but its started giving me problems a few days ago, I am looking to get me the ELeaf iStick 60W now..

My favorite juice must be the Creamy Clouds - Lemon Biscuit (3mg) but I still have allot to taste before I make that my final favorite..

Welcome Christo! Lemon Biscuit sets the bar quite high. It is a fantastic juice. Try Paulie's juices as well. They have just come out and to my knowledge they are made by the same person.

An eLeaf TC60 with a Melo 2 is a solid device. Even though I'm into building coils I still use my eStick and Melo 2 as a daily Vape.

Good luck with all the juice tasting! There is so much amazing juice out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howsit

Noob vapor from jhb. Been vaping for almost a month now.
My smog machines are istick 60w with melo 2
And rx200 with uwell crown tanks stainless steel and black.
Intend on gaining lotsa knowledge here and having fun :)

Thanks ppl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey @Mac75

welcome to the forum

awesome gear btw :)

Hi guys I'm new to the forum. The Name's Christopher. Quit smoking cigarettes about 6 months back when I discovered Vaping. Never looked back. Vaping has become a way of life as well as a hobby. Love building and trying out new juice.
But that's my story.
Love the forum too
And my set up is a M80 Smok with UD Goblin rba

hey @Smoke

welcome buddy

you could make a vaping brochure with your introduction. best 3 words ever ! " Never looked back "

very cool setup :)

Hey guys, Kamiel here. I'm a 30 year old Capetonian and I'm an ex-smoker and have been a vaper since 2012. I started getting really, really into it around 2014, and then by 2015, vape life become my life. I'm a writer, a marketing pro, a blogger and soon-to-be vlogger.

My personal page, Ohmnipotent, is still very new although I have a couple of mod/tank reviews up. Feel free to peruse and to criticise as is your right. Be warned, it's not nearly as technical as other vape sites, but it compensates with, maybe in-vain, attempts at humour and personality.

I'm here to learn, to share, to make some friends and maybe get the inside track on a second hand DNA 200 mod. :p Cheers guys and thanks for having me.

Hey guys, Kamiel here. I'm a 30 year old Capetonian and I'm an ex-smoker and have been a vaper since 2012. I started getting really, really into it around 2014, and then by 2015, vape life become my life. I'm a writer, a marketing pro, a blogger and soon-to-be vlogger.

My personal page, Ohmnipotent, is still very new although I have a couple of mod/tank reviews up. Feel free to peruse and to criticise as is your right. Be warned, it's not nearly as technical as other vape sites, but it compensates with, maybe in-vain, attempts at humour and personality.

I'm here to learn, to share, to make some friends and maybe get the inside track on a second hand DNA 200 mod. :p Cheers guys and thanks for having me.
Welcome Kamiel...interesting review on the cricket :)

Hi I am Jacques been vaping for about two and a half years. Building coils and tweaking for almost a year. I started with those green leaf crap types then went to the cheap Chinese pen types. I then went to twisp, it was an upgrade from the rest, but had its problems too witch I tweaked with an o-ring here and a drill bit there. I got into coil building on it and what an improvement, the cotton wicked better and a buddy helped me drill two coils for better air. I then had problems with my battery and got a nemises and a I stick 30. After that I got the Orched and a kayfun. I then built my own box mod, and bought a patriot which I drilled air holes into. Now I am waiting for new gear from a local vendor. Can't wait. I'm not a noob vaper, but I am definitely not a know it all either, so enjoy and thanks for an awesome forum.

Hi I am Jacques been vaping for about two and a half years. Building coils and tweaking for almost a year. I started with those green leaf crap types then went to the cheap Chinese pen types. I then went to twisp, it was an upgrade from the rest, but had its problems too witch I tweaked with an o-ring here and a drill bit there. I got into coil building on it and what an improvement, the cotton wicked better and a buddy helped me drill two coils for better air. I then had problems with my battery and got a nemises and a I stick 30. After that I got the Orched and a kayfun. I then built my own box mod, and bought a patriot which I drilled air holes into. Now I am waiting for new gear from a local vendor. Can't wait. I'm not a noob vaper, but I am definitely not a know it all either, so enjoy and thanks for an awesome forum.

welcome bro, seems like you are a Mr DIY :), speaking of DIY have you tried your hand at DIY jooses? If yes, please head over the the DIY ejuice threads and post up a lekka recipe for us newbie DIY'ers.

welcome bro, seems like you are a Mr DIY :), speaking of DIY have you tried your hand at DIY jooses? If yes, please head over the the DIY ejuice threads and post up a lekka recipe for us newbie DIY'ers.
no not really, I have made a vg coffee blend once that worked well on my dripper but only the dripper cause its real dence. I have a list of things I want so I can start but it will have to wait till I saved up. I don't wanna get it in drips and drabs.

no not really, I have made a vg coffee blend once that worked well on my dripper but only the dripper cause its real dence. I have a list of things I want so I can start but it will have to wait till I saved up. I don't wanna get it in drips and drabs.

makes sense, you speaking of CUD budget :), just wanna say CUD always wins.

makes sense, you speaking of CUD budget :), just wanna say CUD always wins.
Thanks that plus waiting for retrenchment, so I need to save a bit anyway. Who knows how long it will take to find a job again with all the places that are closing.

Thanks that plus waiting for retrenchment, so I need to save a bit anyway. Who knows how long it will take to find a job again with all the places that are closing.
Another time when and eish/unlucky rating would work - sorry to hear bro. Hope everything works out.
Vape on and vape stronk :)

Hi there Jaques. Welcome! Nice to have you on board. You sound very industrious. Hope you enjoy the site....

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi there Jaques. Welcome! Nice to have you on board. You sound very industrious. Hope you enjoy the site....

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
I try anything, for example my first coil build was using kanthal wire from a burnt out solder iron. I recieved my orchid it was too airy for me, and I took insulting from wire and fit it into the air holes, the drip tip was uncomfortably broad, so I sat for two hours with a file a drill, and built my own drip tip. Sometimes I fail miserably, but I just start fresh till I am happy. I love tweaking and playing, it keeps me busy and the wife loves it that I vape, so she doesn't mind, as long as I help out with the kids too. My new gear should arrive tomorrow or Monday, so playtime is close.

good morning all

I am a newbie here , my name is morne and in am from Rustenburg.

I used a twisp about a year ago but that didn't last long , had various problems like leaking juice and juice in my mouth from time to time.

I now want get of normal smokes and do the vape thing , would love some advice on what started kit to get.......

I presume that I would need something that is a good all rounder , good for mouth to lung and maybe later straight lung hits.

There are so many devices and started kit on the market that choosing seems impossible.was thinking about a kango 75 w mini nano ?.

Any advice on devices and juices for a beginner would be greatly appreciated. Also on what the best vendor for me to buy from would be , is there any vape shop in rustenburg ?

Looking forward to the responses......

good morning all

I used a twisp about a year ago but that didn't last long , had various problems like leaking juice and juice in my mouth from time to time.

I now want get of normal smokes and do the vape thing , would love some advice on what started kit to get.......

I presume that I would need something that is a good all rounder , good for mouth to lung and maybe later straight lung hits.

There are so many devices and started kit on the market that choosing seems impossible.was thinking about a kango 75 w mini nano ?.

Any advice on devices and juices for a beginner would be greatly appreciated. Also on what the best vendor for me to buy from would be , is there any vape shop in rustenburg ?

Talk about a can of worms... ;)

Welcome! There are a ton of good juices out there (depends on your taste), and the hardware depends on your budget. I started with an Eleaf iJust2, and my wife started on Kangertech KBOX Mini.

As for local shops, I'm not sure (though I'm sure others will chime in). I'd also look at the vendors listed here - quite a few of us do free shipping.

Good luck, and happy vaping!

good morning all

Most welcome to the forum. And good luck with your vaping journey to kick the stinky habit.

Consider the Evic VTC Mini with Cubis tank or Kanger Toptank Mini available from here and here and here. This vendor also has a good variety of juices.

More information on the Kanger tank here (only difference is the one here cannot be filled from the top).
More information on the Cubis tank here.

Do shout if you have any questions.

Hi, My name is Christo and I started Vaping about 6 months ago.
This helped me stop smoking and I'm loving it...

I currently have the Mello 2 Tank and prefer the 0.5Ohm coils..
I was using the iJust2 battery but its started giving me problems a few days ago, I am looking to get me the ELeaf iStick 60W now..

My favorite juice must be the Creamy Clouds - Lemon Biscuit (3mg) but I still have allot to taste before I make that my final favorite..

Hi @CasualVapor. Trying out new juice can be costly. I see you motioned that you are still going to try Paulie's juices. If you like guava, no need to fear wasting your money on Paulie's, its an absolutely stunning juice and most definitely an ADV.

good morning all

Hi there and welcome to this site. I also started with the Twisp Aero. I won't say any more that has not been said. My suggestion is buy the iJust 2 kit. It is extremely reasonably priced for what you get. You wont be sorry, take my word for it.

Hi all,

Stopped smoking over a decade ago, and then started vaping over December while trying to convince the wife that vaping is better than smoking...
Still haven't convinced her, but the habit stuck.

Back