Introduce Yourselves:

Sorry, I really should have just googled/searched that. Just hadn't heard the acronym before ^_^

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
There are quite a few REO owners here on this forum. Find the Reoville sub-forum under Hardware. There are scads of pictures....

Hahaha, I love up to my name no?

It's cool. Ha. I'm a noob on this forum, too, but I've been using REOs for years and years, so if you want to know anything else, ask away. What are you vaping on? How long have you been vaping?

It's cool. Ha. I'm a noob on this forum, too, but I've been using REOs for years and years, so if you want to know anything else, ask away. What are you vaping on? How long have you been vaping?
Well I live in South Africa where a pack of cigarettes is like R20 ($1.30) so it's never been too much of a money issue and I've been a solid 20-30 cig a day smoker for 11years (barring like 3months when I quit in 2011 using the old ciggalikes before moving to London and refusing to pay R150-200 for a pack of smokes \:0/ ) so I quit again this year 53days ago because sintax went up again and I couldn't afford the 600-800Rand a month! Anyway I never have terrible nicotine cravings, like I only smoked reds/filter (12mg tar and 1.2mg nicotine) analogs, but I just don't really feel heavy cravings. What I do always miss is having something to kind of puff on with a cup of coffee or a cold beer or after.. You know..... So I decided to get into vaping by buying a super cheap starter kit online that was R160 / $10 with two fake eGo-Ts and 2 CE4s. Then I stumbled across this crazy sub-culture and I was hooked! hahaha! I just want to get a decent vv battery and start playing around with tanks and RTAs and RDAs and diy kits. Anyway I should be able to get a decent MVP 2.0 or 3.0 or something similar priced (recommendations??!) Within the next 2 months so kind of doing my research and trying to understand what's what really . sorry for the essay. Could you maybe give me a super simple breakdown of REOs and post a pic of a setup? I searched the forum but didn't see any picks and it's 4:15am so I am too lazy figure it out

Well I live in South Africa where a pack of cigarettes is like R20 ($1.30) so it's never been too much of a money issue and I've been a solid 20-30 cig a day smoker for 11years (barring like 3months when I quit in 2011 using the old ciggalikes before moving to London and refusing to pay R150-200 for a pack of smokes \:0/ ) so I quit again this year 53days ago because sintax went up again and I couldn't afford the 600-800Rand a month! Anyway I never have terrible nicotine cravings, like I only smoked reds/filter (12mg tar and 1.2mg nicotine) analogs, but I just don't really feel heavy cravings. What I do always miss is having something to kind of puff on with a cup of coffee or a cold beer or after.. You know..... So I decided to get into vaping by buying a super cheap starter kit online that was R160 / $10 with two fake eGo-Ts and 2 CE4s. Then I stumbled across this crazy sub-culture and I was hooked! hahaha! I just want to get a decent vv battery and start playing around with tanks and RTAs and RDAs and diy kits. Anyway I should be able to get a decent MVP 2.0 or 3.0 or something similar priced (recommendations??!) Within the next 2 months so kind of doing my research and trying to understand what's what really . sorry for the essay. Could you maybe give me a super simple breakdown of REOs and post a pic of a setup? I searched the forum but didn't see any picks and it's 4:15am so I am too lazy figure it out

And I just realised I was on the SA forum. It's too late for me

Here's the link to the Reoville sub-forum: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/reoville.f67/
I'm new to this forum, so don't know if that link will work or not.
Anyway, they're American Made bottom feeders......they hold the battery and a juice bottle in the bottom. You squeeze the bottle and it shoots juice up through the hole in the 510 connection, through a hole in the bottom feeder atty, and wets the coil and wick. After two or three good hits, you do it again. Pretty nifty. Think of it as having the tank on the bottom instead of on top.

image.jpeg

Here are a few of mine.

Here's the link to the Reoville sub-forum: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/reoville.f67/
I'm new to this forum, so don't know if that link will work or not.
Anyway, they're American Made bottom feeders......they hold the battery and a juice bottle in the bottom. You squeeze the bottle and it shoots juice up through the hole in the 510 connection, through a hole in the bottom feeder atty, and wets the coil and wick. After two or three good hits, you do it again. Pretty nifty. Think of it as having the tank on the bottom instead of on top.

View attachment 47893

Here are a few of mine.
Oooooookay yes! I did see this while reading all the into/instructional threads! They seem quite interesting, different to the rest of the croud really! Are all those the exact same box or just same boxes with different internals and tanks/whatnot?

And I just realised I was on the SA forum. It's too late for me

That's actually fine.....I'm from the US and I didn't/don't know much about South Africa....like the cost of cigs....or even the exchange rate, so any info you put in your post was great for me. Like I said, I'm new here, too. You can't embarrass yourself with me. No matter what.... :-D

That's actually fine.....I'm from the US and I didn't/don't know much about South Africa....like the cost of cigs....or even the exchange rate, so any info you put in your post was great for me. Like I said, I'm new here, too. You can't embarrass yourself with me. No matter what.... :-D
Phew. Haha. Cool man. So how did you end up on the SA forum? I'm also in ecf but people just seemed less friendly/a bit pretentious so I found this one. Also helps to be able to get advice on local retailers/juicemakers. And I a see they have vape meets and that looks effing amazing :0 sooo much to learn, feel like a kid in a candy store

Sent from my Huawei P8 using Tapatalk

Oooooookay yes! I did see this while reading all the into/instructional threads! They seem quite interesting, different to the rest of the croud really! Are all those the exact same box or just same boxes with different internals and tanks/whatnot?

Those are pretty much all the same....different colors. Excessive you say??? Hahaha. That's just a small part of my collection. I found vaping almost six years ago and the hobby aspect of it grabbed me big time. What makes the vape varied is the atty you put on them. Different attys, different coils wrapped for different ohms, different wicking material, different air flow, etc. will change up the vape some, but the boxes themselves are all about the same. There have been upgrades, so some of mine are newer than others and may have minor differences.
None of those in the picture have atomizers on them. image.jpeg

Here are some of my wooden ones with attys on them. You push the little plastic bottle through that hole in order to squonk the juice up into the atty, then vape it. They're actually pretty awesome, IMHO.

Last edited:
Those are pretty much all the same....different colors. Excessive you say??? Hahaha. That's just a small part of my collection. I found vaping almost six years ago and the hobby aspect of it grabbed me big time. What makes the vape varied is the atty you put on them. Different attys, different coils wrapped for different ohms, different wicking material, different air flow, etc. will change up the vape some, but the boxs themselves are all about the same. There have been upgrades, so some of mine are newer than others and may have minor differences.
None of those in the picture have atomizers on them. View attachment 47895

Here are some of my wooden ones with attys on them. You push the little plastic bottle through that hole in order to squonk the juice up into the atty, then vape it. They're actually pretty awesome, IMHO.
Hahaha, those are some beautiful looking vapes though! Shiat! I just wish I was being paid what I deserve! oh well we will see how things go and I will definitely keep you updated, maybe when I get to REOs you can show me a thing or two?

Boy, this thread just exploded overnight! :D

A big welcome to all the new faces. Looking forward to butting heads with you all at the next vape meet! ;)

Those are pretty much all the same....different colors. Excessive you say??? Hahaha. That's just a small part of my collection. I found vaping almost six years ago and the hobby aspect of it grabbed me big time. What makes the vape varied is the atty you put on them. Different attys, different coils wrapped for different ohms, different wicking material, different air flow, etc. will change up the vape some, but the boxs themselves are all about the same. There have been upgrades, so some of mine are newer than others and may have minor differences.
None of those in the picture have atomizers on them. View attachment 47895

Lovely pic @JC Okie

Hey all new to the forum and pretty ew to the vape scene. I smoked cigarettes for around 10 years and moved over to twisp. Now a few mates at work are vaping the one is a fundie and the other a start out. I smoked the fundies kangertech I think that's what it's called but was too strong for me at the watts he was vaping. The other colleague had a eleaf Ijust2 which I really like. I am looking at selling my clearo lite kit or to trade it in on something that I can slowly start modding myself building my own coils and making my own liquids etc which I guess works out cheaper than other options. I'm looking for some help regarding what I can trade it my twisp for or sell it and buy something even if it's used that can offer these things? I look forward to gaining more knowledge in this field and hearing some of your thoughts. I'm from the east rand

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Welome @kyle_redbull you have come to the right place. Fire away with any questions. The IJust2 is great device, you won't go wrong there, 100 times better than Twisp. The Kangrtech starter kits are very good, and a great way to get you going on rebuilding, but still having a device that uses standard coils. Check out the Newbies Corner, loads of information, that will help you along : http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/new-ecig-users-corner/

Welcome @kyle_redbull
I also recommend the iJust2 as a great inexpensive option
Enjoy your stay here

Phew. Haha. Cool man. So how did you end up on the SA forum? I'm also in ecf but people just seemed less friendly/a bit pretentious so I found this one. Also helps to be able to get advice on local retailers/juicemakers. And I a see they have vape meets and that looks effing amazing :0 sooo much to learn, feel like a kid in a candy store

I spent the last five years in the REOs Mods forum on ECF, but the owner of REO announced he was going into semi-retirement and shutting down his sub-forum. So.....one of the big shots here (Rob Fisher) graciously invited us displaced Reonauts to join this forum where there is an active REO community. I just arrived yesterday (haven't even unpacked yet ;)) so I'm as new here as you are. I already love it. You're right; it's a very friendly place.

Hi, @Vape_Noob It's a bottom feeder mechanical mod. They come in lots of styles and sizes, but for an example of a wooden one, checkout my avatar. You can see/buy them here: www.reosmods.com
That one takes an 18650 battery and has an 8ml bottle inside it.

Her first day and already you're seeing the caring, thoughtful, helpful JC at work. Huge add to the forum to have her here, I tell ya.

Hey all, or should I say "heita" (I was going to try something exotic in Xhosa, but I sprained my tongue attempting a click)...

I'm another ECF REO soon-to-be refugee, taking Rob F up on his offer of cheap housing and free snacks. I've been vaping for about 3 years, the last 2 and a bit with REO's as my weapon of choice. Like a lot of reonauts, I've amassed a fair sized collection - grands, mini's, woodvils, and now P-67's - and I'm a mad fiend for bottom fed atties.

I'm also a Canadian. You know... one of the nations you lot regularly trash in football (rugby), the <cough> polite version of American <cough>, and the greatest ice hockey nation on Earth.

Really looking forward to getting to know everyone here, beyond just the familiar faces from ECF.

Hey all, or should I say "heita" (I was going to try something exotic in Xhosa, but I sprained my tongue attempting a click)...

I'm another ECF REO soon-to-be refugee, taking Rob F up on his offer of cheap housing and free snacks. I've been vaping for about 3 years, the last 2 and a bit with REO's as my weapon of choice. Like a lot of reonauts, I've amassed a fair sized collection - grands, mini's, woodvils, and now P-67's - and I'm a mad fiend for bottom fed atties.

I'm also a Canadian. You know... one of the nations you lot regularly trash in football (rugby), the <cough> polite version of American <cough>, and the greatest ice hockey nation on Earth.

Really looking forward to getting to know everyone here, beyond just the familiar faces from ECF.
Most welcome. You forgot to mention Ice Wine! Enjoy our forum.

Back