Introduce Yourselves:

Hey Guys! Not sure how to join the resellers page! Anyways check Out Charliesvapeshop on instagram and @CharliesVape on Twitter, we have all the premium products like high voltage Vapors, Legend E Juice, etc! Don't miss out!

Hey Guys! Not sure how to join the resellers page! Anyways check Out Charliesvapeshop on instagram and @CharliesVape on Twitter, we have all the premium products like high voltage Vapors, Legend E Juice, etc! Don't miss out!
Most welcome to the forum. Yes, think our starting out pages are not very clear on that, but @Gizmo should sort you out shortly. Do you have a web site?

Always a kind helping hand or 20 of them to be found on here :) welcome to your soon to be favourite place on the Web @Charlie's Vape Shop

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Welcome friend!

Become one with your inner pink duck.

Kinda high on nic right now, but welcome anyway!

I'm full agreement Dev! Been vaping the pink tank non-stop and def think I'm on a nic high myself hahaha :D

Welcome @Charlie's Vape Shop
I now know I can stop at you for a refill if I drive down to Durbs and run out of juice halfway !
Enjoy the forum.

Welcome to the greatest forum ever. I feel a bit biased hehe

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi. My name is Bettina Johnson. I have been smoking now =/-30 years but gave it up just short of 6 weeks ago and started vaping and cannot say I have missed my ciggies at all.

Welcome Bettina! Well done on starting your vaping journey :)

Welcome @Just "B" and congrats on your switch to vaping
You have done a truly remarkable thing!
And this is a great place! Enjoy the forum
Some great members from the Durban area

Hi all,

Been lurking on the forum for the last week, and decided to say hello. From what I've seen so far, it looks like a fun and very helpful bunch of people. ??

I've been vaping for about 2 weeks now. Have gone from a pack a day to 0 stinkies. Also, converted the wife over to vaping, which is great :) Well, didn't actually leave her much choice, as I blew our hole smoking budget on Vapegear - just have a Evod BCC at the moment, but awaiting mPt2 tanks which should arrive soon.

The whole ecig thing really talks to my geek side with all the mods and mechs and stuff, so it's a lot more fun than smoking :)

Just wish our goverment would wake up and realise they're trying to regulate something that can really help alot of peeps getting off the stinkies. o_O

Welcome @soonkia and congrats on stopping the stinkies
Enjoy the forum!
Your avatar pic is definitely quite scary!

Welcome all, enjoy your stay here, I have so far. This place is growing so fast I can't keep up.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Back