Introduce Yourselves:

Shweet setup you have there @Vape Depot:b1:. How you finding the TFV8? I'm so intrigued by this tank for some reason.

Currently using a smok H-priv with tornado Nano, 3MG juice...I am really loving the Smok products atm maybe that's why I'm intrigued.
Nice!! Great setup @Imtiazz! I love it, it is a cloud beast!! But goes through Juice like no other!! but nevertheless is a great tank! The coils are great as well!Hows the nano? ye i agree smok make phenomenal products!!

Nice!! Great setup @Imtiazz! I love it, it is a cloud beast!! But goes through Juice like no other!! but nevertheless is a great tank! The coils are great as well!Hows the nano? ye i agree smok make phenomenal products!!

That's exactly what I heard, cloud beast but absolute juice guzzler, lol. Can you maybe put in perspective how thirsty it is?

As for the Nano, the draw is exactly how I like it, nice air flow due to the wide center tube allowing nice deep lung hits. I have been using the stock chip set coils that come with the tank and they have been quite good so far apart from one thing that's really really really annoying, TOO MUCH COTTON!!! I know I should have just snipped some away but wanted to see how they were as is.

Because there's SOOOOO much cotton, it takes forever to saturate, 3 pulls and you have to wait a bit. But, tonight I'm going to use the RTA section. I'm pretty sure it will be a whole lot better then.

That's exactly what I heard, cloud beast but absolute juice guzzler, lol. Can you maybe put in perspective how thirsty it is?

As for the Nano, the draw is exactly how I like it, nice air flow due to the wide center tube allowing nice deep lung hits. I have been using the stock chip set coils that come with the tank and they have been quite good so far apart from one thing that's really really really annoying, TOO MUCH COTTON!!! I know I should have just snipped some away but wanted to see how they were as is.

Because there's SOOOOO much cotton, it takes forever to saturate, 3 pulls and you have to wait a bit. But, tonight I'm going to use the RTA section. I'm pretty sure it will be a whole lot better then.

Lol ye ive heard the cotton is dense AF on the nano....but the lung hits sound appetizing! How long have you been rebuilding your coils? I have yet to try the RBA coil with the TFV8...gonna try it soon just lazy lol:/ Let me know how the RTA coil hits!!

Lol ye ive heard the cotton is dense AF on the nano....but the lung hits sound appetizing! How long have you been rebuilding your coils? I have yet to try the RBA coil with the TFV8...gonna try it soon just lazy lol:/ Let me know how the RTA coil hits!!

Buddy, Its been a month since I got my pico and two weeks since I got my Nano/H-priv LOL, so I haven't built a thing in my life. I have been vaping for 4 years though. started with mods and I had A LOT of them, then went and stayed at twisp for a very long time (probably just for convenience, not my wisest decision it must be said) and now back to Mods.

I just got my build kit, cotton, wire ect so will attempt my first build tonight, wish me luck probably going to be horrific but its a learning experience I guess.

Buddy, Its been a month since I got my pico and two weeks since I got my Nano/H-priv LOL, so I haven't built a thing in my life. I have been vaping for 4 years though. started with mods and I had A LOT of them, then went and stayed at twisp for a very long time (probably just for convenience, not my wisest decision it must be said) and now back to Mods.

I just got my build kit, cotton, wire ect so will attempt my first build tonight, wish me luck probably going to be horrific but its a learning experience I guess.
Sorry I missed your question on how thirsty the TFV8 is.....Lets just say you can easily go through a tank in a 2 hours, I mean after 4-5 hits i feel it drops a quarter of juice! its not really a daily tank, or economical but its awesome! so it makes up for being such a guzzler!! Great man....good that you giving it a go man....im looking into RBA's soon...so i am very interested in how it goes for you! Ye mods is the way to go!! much more fun than twisp lol! but i did start off with ego AIO's....I started 2 years ago....but loving mods! which mod is your best?

Hi fellow vapors!

Off the stinkies for close to two months now. Smoked my last cigarette after 22 yrs of smoking the day i picked up my eLeaf Pico/Melo III and haven't felt for one since then.
I must say though, it is definitely a mental thing. I tried vaping about 2 years ago with the intention to quit smoking. Was not very successful due to the fact that I was expecting the exact same experience. I think the success factor this time around is due to the fact that I turned to vaping to kick the habit rather than the addiction....if that makes any sense..

Anyway, I started with 6mg nicotine and now I am on 3mg. Hoping to go down to 0mg by the end of the year.
Spent a lot of money on various juices these past two months to find the ones that work for me. :) My top 2 go to juices so far is
1) Ice Cream Donuts by Bedrock
2) Smackaroon by Mr hardwicks

Looking forward to turning this into a bit of a hobby for myself. Currently vaping my Pico at 60w which I assume is not good for the coil as I do get alot of dry hits. But any wattage lower doesn't do it for me. So maybe it's time for a new setup :grins: Vapecon....Here I come!!!!

any advice on a new setup? I'm currently keen on getting the iJoy/Limitless LUX mod with iJoy/Limitless Plus RTA?

Thanks to everybody in this community for the great write-ups and contribution. Although I only recently registered, I have been reviewing this site for these past months and it has helped me a lot with staying on track.

Hi fellow vapors!

Off the stinkies for close to two months now. Smoked my last cigarette after 22 yrs of smoking the day i picked up my eLeaf Pico/Melo III and haven't felt for one since then.
I must say though, it is definitely a mental thing. I tried vaping about 2 years ago with the intention to quit smoking. Was not very successful due to the fact that I was expecting the exact same experience. I think the success factor this time around is due to the fact that I turned to vaping to kick the habit rather than the addiction....if that makes any sense..

Anyway, I started with 6mg nicotine and now I am on 3mg. Hoping to go down to 0mg by the end of the year.
Spent a lot of money on various juices these past two months to find the ones that work for me. :) My top 2 go to juices so far is

Looking forward to turning this into a bit of a hobby for myself. Currently vaping my Pico at 60w which I assume is not good for the coil as I do get alot of dry hits. But any wattage lower doesn't do it for me. So maybe it's time for a new setup :grins: Vapecon....Here I come!!!!

any advice on a new setup? I'm currently keen on getting the iJoy/Limitless LUX mod with iJoy/Limitless Plus RTA?

Thanks to everybody in this community for the great write-ups and contribution. Although I only recently registered, I have been reviewing this site for these past months and it has helped me a lot with staying on track.
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. An awesome achievement.

Yip, at 3 mg you need the higher power for your body to get a satisfactory amount of nicotine. So, either higher nicotine or a new setup. For the latter, Vapecon is the place to be. Happy vaping.

Hi guys , just joined the forum and have been enjoying it alot.
Recently upgraded to a Fuchai 213 and metropolis tank , loving it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ahhh... you answered my question in the other thread here... great kit! :D

Hi All:)

It's been 3 years now that I've given up smoking! 8--) Initially was using the Twisp Clearo device and recently moved over to the Vaporesso Target Mini and absolutely loving it.

Cheers!:hi:

Welcome @Faheem777
Congrats on the 3 years!!! Great achievement!
Enjoy the forum and the vaping

Hi fellow vapors!

Welcome to the forum @Titan69 and thanks for the detailed intro
Congrats on the nearly 2 months! You are well over the hard part
I hear you on kicking the habit versus the addiction. I agree, vaping is different to smoking.
Enjoy the forums and let us know what gear you go for next and how it goes

Hello Everyone
Just joined the site and am loving it. Been vaping for 5 days now and have been off cigarettes for 4 days including today.
To be honest, I have surprised myself about how easy it was to kick the bad habit. Although still on the 6mg, I know its still a while to go before kicking the nicotine completely. I am using a Eleaf iStick 75W Pico

Hello Everyone
Just joined the site and am loving it. Been vaping for 5 days now and have been off cigarettes for 4 days including today.
To be honest, I have surprised myself about how easy it was to kick the bad habit. Although still on the 6mg, I know its still a while to go before kicking the nicotine completely. I am using a Eleaf iStick 75W Pico
Hiya @Dimi and welcome.
Congrats on a great 1st choice of gear and kicking the habit.

Hello Everyone

Welcome to the forum @Dimi and congrats on the 4 days!
You are doing great and i know what you mean about the surprise that its easier than one thinks.
Enjoy your stay and all the best for your vaping journey

Attention newer members

A big event is taking place in less than two weeks!

VapeCon 2016 - Saturday 27 August
Heartfelt Arena Pretoria

• Over 40 of SA's best vaping vendors under one roof
  • Loads of specials and giveaways
  • Not to be missed!

To RSVP and for more details, check out this thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/vapecon-2016-sat-27-aug-save-the-date-and-rsvp.t22094/

vapecon22-png.62291

Hello Gents/Mrs!
My name is Spyridon and I am from Greece.
I've already been to South Africa 9 times due to My Job and annually, I visit Your Country at least twice.
I vape since 2011 and vaping is like Everything to Me!
I feel very happy to find Your forum and hope to meet most of You on My next trip to South Africa in order to make life Healthier and CLOUDY!!

Sent from my SM-N915FY using Tapatalk

Back