Introduce Yourselves:

Hi All, I'm Johann, started vaping bout a month or so ago, so really new to it. Enjoying it a lot.
Welcome @Johann ! Glad you have got started already! Was it to stop smoking? If so how is it going? And what kit are you using?

Hi Stosta, yeah wana quit smoking, struggling a bit! Ive got 2 x kangertech mods, cubis pro tank, ijust 2 tank and kangertech subtank. So still all really entry level stuff.
Nice! You'll find it gets easier and easier. I know I smoked and vaped for about 3 weeks, smoking less and less each week. Eventually I whittled it down to a smoke with my coffee, and an after-dinner smoke. Then I stopped the after-dinner one, then I gotthe hell-in and just stuck to the vape. I think the trick is to not be too hard on yourself, use both, and as long as your cigarette use doesn't increase, then you're on a winning track!

As for your kit, let me put it this way. I have loads of mods and tanks, and a couple of drippers, and I have got rid of a ton of stuff too! But the one device that is with me wherever I go, and is my absolute favourite (I would never let go of her), is my Subox Mini and my Subtank Mini. I would sooner get rid of everything else then that setup. 25W on a 0.7 coil, some Rayon, and some XXX from Vapour Mountain is pretty much as good as it gets for me! It doesn't matter how new your kit is, or how many watts you're pushing, the only thing that counts is that it works for you!

Nice! You'll find it gets easier and easier. I know I smoked and vaped for about 3 weeks, smoking less and less each week. Eventually I whittled it down to a smoke with my coffee, and an after-dinner smoke. Then I stopped the after-dinner one, then I gotthe hell-in and just stuck to the vape. I think the trick is to not be too hard on yourself, use both, and as long as your cigarette use doesn't increase, then you're on a winning track!

As for your kit, let me put it this way. I have loads of mods and tanks, and a couple of drippers, and I have got rid of a ton of stuff too! But the one device that is with me wherever I go, and is my absolute favourite (I would never let go of her), is my Subox Mini and my Subtank Mini. I would sooner get rid of everything else then that setup. 25W on a 0.7 coil, some Rayon, and some XXX from Vapour Mountain is pretty much as good as it gets for me! It doesn't matter how new your kit is, or how many watts you're pushing, the only thing that counts is that it works for you!
That is true Stosta, will eventually quit and for the kit, i will eventually get something better for me etc, but for now its working well!!!

Spare yourself the money save up buy a Reo.... That's all I have to say

Nothing comes close to it in flavour nothing, there I said it. Was also on the stinkies till recently quit cold turkey and man it's good to be back. But yes don't be too tough on yourself in myself will probably slip up after a beer or six...

Spare yourself the money save up buy a Reo.... That's all I have to say

Nothing comes close to it in flavour nothing, there I said it. Was also on the stinkies till recently quit cold turkey and man it's good to be back. But yes don't be too tough on yourself in myself will probably slip up after a beer or six...
Daniel that is usually the problem, a couple of brandys later and then a box is finished! Thank u

Hi @ddk1979 im using a variety of juices, all of them 6mg nic...some stronger than others

Most people who quit smoking go for the juices with higher nicotine content ... 12mg to 18mg.
I would have found it very difficult to quit with 6mg juice. So, if you don't feel satisfied after a vape, perhaps you need to up your nicotine content. Anyway, just my 2c.
Happy vaping and enjoy the ride. :)

Hi All, I'm Johann, started vaping bout a month or so ago, so really new to it. Enjoying it a lot.
Welcome to the community and happy vaping :clap:

The first 2 weeks I was on a aspire pen mod and then made a turn at a local vape shop, got a pico kit and some 3ml nic tobacco juice. I have not looked back since.

How you quit is totally up to you and your mind set is the most important factor.

Keep going strong bud

Last edited:
Hi
i am Wolf365

i have been vaping for about 3 months now.
my first setup was as follows:
kangertech KBOX 200W TC mod
OBS Crius V3 RTA

my current setup is as follows:
sigelei Fuchai 213 (black)
limitless Plus RDTA (green)

i first got into vaping purely because of the the flavour and the clouds
i am now trying to stop the stinkies, although it isnt really helping me, the nic in my juice is 3mg,

i am starting to get into coild building
my prefered juices are anything that is fruity and perferably a 70/30 VG/PG mix, although i do enjoy desert flavours.

im a chilled person, who enjoys vaping and going to meets just to learn as much as i can about vaping, and juice tastings.

i hope this intro will suffice?

Hi
i am Wolf365

OBS Crius V3 RTA

i am now trying to stop the stinkies, although it isnt really helping me, the nic in my juice is 3mg,

my prefered juices are anything that is fruity and perferably a 70/30 VG/PG mix, although i do enjoy desert flavours.

im a chilled person, who enjoys vaping and going to meets just to learn as much as i can about vaping, and juice tastings.

More than sufficient, thank you. Most welcome to the forum. Maybe up your nic to see it that helps with kicking the stinky habit. Happy vaping.

Hi
i am Wolf365

OBS Crius V3 RTA

Awesome intro! My V3 Crius still lives on my KBox 200W, so you have impeccable taste sir!

Have you tried upping the nic in your vape? Or do you know why you keep on going back to the stinkies?

Heya all. New to ecigssa but been vaping for 3 years, or shall I say twisping. This is the only device I have known and had each model so far lol. I have the Vega for 1.5 weeks now. Although more vape and better experience, I am not impressed! The thing spits and its a mission to mix the liquid all the time. First coil lasted 1 week only. Did not pack up but the taste started to be awful. As an overview, I think I should have explored other makes this time around

Heya all. New to ecigssa but been vaping for 3 years, or shall I say twisping. This is the only device I have known and had each model so far lol. I have the Vega for 1.5 weeks now. Although more vape and better experience, I am not impressed! The thing spits and its a mission to mix the liquid all the time. First coil lasted 1 week only. Did not pack up but the taste started to be awful. As an overview, I think I should have explored other makes this time around

Hey @AndreM, Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will learn a lot here and have a fantastic time.

I felt I should say hello as your story resonates very strongly with my own, I was also using twisp devices for a very long time and like you, I owned all of the devices except for the Vega as I had made the switch away from twisp by then. And honestly after being a very loyal customer I must say that the switch was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

If you decide to embark on the vape journey using devices other than twisp I can promise you, it will be one of the most rewarding, exciting and engrossing journeys you will ever take. I have never been happier vaping than I am right now and this community can help you get there easily, helping you along every step of the way.

So all the best to all those starting their journey and to those who have started and want to step up there game in this wonderful world known as Vaping...

Welcome @AndreM ! Good job on the three years of vaping! That is a great rack record you have! Sorry to hear the Vega isn't working out for you, but there may be light at the end of the tunnel. Firstly you will find info on a PILE of different stuff on here if you're in the market for a new, good setup.

Secondly, there is a thread on the Twisp Vega that you can post on HERE , just explain your situation, and tag @Philip from Twisp , and hopefully they can give you an answer that you will find acceptable!

Hey @AndreM, Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will learn a lot here and have a fantastic time.

I felt I should say hello as your story resonates very strongly with my own, I was also using twisp devices for a very long time and like you, I owned all of the devices except for the Vega as I had made the switch away from twisp by then. And honestly after being a very loyal customer I must say that the switch was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

If you decide to embark on the vape journey using devices other than twisp I can promise you, it will be one of the most rewarding, exciting and engrossing journeys you will ever take. I have never been happier vaping than I am right now and this community can help you get there easily, helping you along every step of the way.

So all the best to all those starting their journey and to those who have started and want to step up there game in this wonderful world known as Vaping...
Thank you so much for the heads up. I am looking forward to this site. Still finding my way around though lol

Welcome @AndreM ! Good job on the three years of vaping! That is a great rack record you have! Sorry to hear the Vega isn't working out for you, but there may be light at the end of the tunnel. Firstly you will find info on a PILE of different stuff on here if you're in the market for a new, good setup.

Secondly, there is a thread on the Twisp Vega that you can post on HERE , just explain your situation, and tag @Philip from Twisp , and hopefully they can give you an answer that you will find acceptable!
Thank you for the advise! Yes I am certainly in the market still!! I was very reluctant to venture outside twisp as I have this weird?....perception that twisp liquids are the safest...??? in the market

I
Thank you for the advise! Yes I am certainly in the market still!! I was very reluctant to venture outside twisp as I have this weird?....perception that twisp liquids are the safest...??? in the market
I suppose it isn't weird, its a local company that you could hold responsible should something go wrong. But it is an incorrect one! As long as you get the right info upfront, all these devices are safe. And this is the place to find that info! Feel free to pm me if you have any questions but dont want to post them, but remember, we ALL started off knowing nothing, so ask away!

Wanted to do this a couple of months ago but I guess its never to late. Hi ecigssa my names Josh and I am really into vaping. Its so bad you know it's an addiction but you refuse to admit. Lol. From building to swiping mods and atomizers to recently making my own juice for me and the buddies. Vaping strong for about 4 months and the urge to gain more knowledge in this game is crazy. I heard a lot of positive vibes about this forum and I'm greatful to be a part of this vape family. I'm still new so this will take some time to get used to. Been off ciggies for about 4 months... But been skipping the gym more often since I'm vaping? Lol. I currently have two mods and 3 atomizers witch are a cricket and a velocity RDA and a cuboid and a limitless plus and XL. Soo that's me in a nutshell.

Wanted to do this a couple of months ago but I guess its never to late. Hi ecigssa my names Josh and I am really into vaping. Its so bad you know it's an addiction but you refuse to admit. Lol. From building to swiping mods and atomizers to recently making my own juice for me and the buddies. Vaping strong for about 4 months and the urge to gain more knowledge in this game is crazy. I heard a lot of positive vibes about this forum and I'm greatful to be a part of this vape family. I'm still new so this will take some time to get used to. Been off ciggies for about 4 months... But been skipping the gym more often since I'm vaping? Lol. I currently have two mods and 3 atomizers witch are a cricket and a velocity RDA and a cuboid and a limitless plus and XL. Soo that's me in a nutshell.
Most welcome to the forum @Josh1. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. You have gone a long way vapingwise in 4 months - great stuff. Happy vaping.

Hi
i am Wolf365

OBS Crius V3 RTA

Welcome to the forum @Wolf365
Great intro. Nie gear you have
I agree with the other guys - maybe try higher nic if you struggling to quit the stinkies.
If 6mg is too much, maybe try something inbetween or get a 3mg and a 6mg of the same juice and mix it up to come out at 4.5mg.
All the best and let us know how it goes.

Welcome @AndreM
Congrats on the vaping.
Hope you discover what works best for you. Lots of experienced vapers traversing these threads every day! Feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Back