Introduce Yourselves:

Hello everyone,

New to the forum, been lurking a little bit so figured I would post an introduction. Quit my decade long 2 pack a day habit with the help of an old Ego pen and some Liqua toasted tobacco juice from the local tattoo shop here in George (WC) a little over 3 years ago. Have been off tobacco since then and stuck to vaping.

Girlfriend has gifted me a smorgasbord of twisp devices from the old clearo's to the new Vega to keep me off the cig's. Knew I was getting ripped off on the coil and juice prices but options are pretty limited down here and the choices online were so wide I never knew where to get started. Only thing I knew is I wanted to be able to build my own coils and wick them myself as I absolutely hated being stuck with shitty prebuilds from Twisp that would sometimes conk out a few days after installing or give me dry hits.

Was on a trip to Durban recently and saw a B&M at the mall and just went in to have a look at what I was missing. Ended up walking out with a Boxer v2 mod and an ijoy RDTA kit as well as the various accessories, chargers, batteries and juice. The difference blew my mind; flavor, vapor production (to say nothing of the cost of wire & cotton) was just miles above what I was used too.

Keished my 50ml bottle of Naked Fish Wahoo real quick which showed me my next cost bottleneck would be buying juice. Did a bit of research on DIY ejuice which is how I found this forum looking for local suppliers of concentrates. Have been mixing others recipe's now for about 2 months now and really enjoying it. Puffing on some NCM Pebbles (although it's a CAP sugar cookie v2 sub) with new wicking on some fused claptons and trying to justify my next order from Blck Vapor with my eye on SC v1 for a true taste of this delicious juice.

Glad to join!

Hello everyone,

New to the forum, been lurking a little bit so figured I would post an introduction. Quit my decade long 2 pack a day habit with the help of an old Ego pen and some Liqua toasted tobacco juice from the local tattoo shop here in George (WC) a little over 3 years ago. Have been off tobacco since then and stuck to vaping.

Girlfriend has gifted me a smorgasbord of twisp devices from the old clearo's to the new Vega to keep me off the cig's. Knew I was getting ripped off on the coil and juice prices but options are pretty limited down here and the choices online were so wide I never knew where to get started. Only thing I knew is I wanted to be able to build my own coils and wick them myself as I absolutely hated being stuck with shitty prebuilds from Twisp that would sometimes conk out a few days after installing or give me dry hits.

Was on a trip to Durban recently and saw a B&M at the mall and just went in to have a look at what I was missing. Ended up walking out with a Boxer v2 mod and an ijoy RDTA kit as well as the various accessories, chargers, batteries and juice. The difference blew my mind; flavor, vapor production (to say nothing of the cost of wire & cotton) was just miles above what I was used too.

Keished my 50ml bottle of Naked Fish Wahoo real quick which showed me my next cost bottleneck would be buying juice. Did a bit of research on DIY ejuice which is how I found this forum looking for local suppliers of concentrates. Have been mixing others recipe's now for about 2 months now and really enjoying it. Puffing on some NCM Pebbles (although it's a CAP sugar cookie v2 sub) with new wicking on some fused claptons and trying to justify my next order from Blck Vapor with my eye on SC v1 for a true taste of this delicious juice.

Glad to join!

Hello @Gonzilla and welcome to the forum.

Hello everyone,

Glad to join!
Most welcome to the forum. Thanks for a great introduction. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit and seeing it through. Happy vaping and DIYing.

Hi everyone I am kennedy been Vaping since last year jan and since then been have fallen view times of the wagon due to always losing my divice or my divice braking down started with a ego style vape pen and moved to unregulated box mod and finely built up the confidence to move to regulated box mod this year and i could not b happier i am currently on innokin 100tc box mod with a goon lp rda as i am a big flaver chaser and yes i was also a lurker since i found this forum last year as it did help me alot in my Vaping journey

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone I am kennedy been Vaping since last year jan and since then been have fallen view times of the wagon due to always losing my divice or my divice braking down started with a ego style vape pen and moved to unregulated box mod and finely built up the confidence to move to regulated box mod this year and i could not b happier i am currently on innokin 100tc box mod with a goon lp rda as i am a big flaver chaser and yes i was also a lurker since i found this forum last year as it did help me alot in my Vaping journey

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hello @swartzkennedy4 and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo,What's up? This is Cody, started vaping since 2015. i was a heavy smoker before. for quiting smoking,i jump into the vaping world. and right now,I smell good. I can breathe. I can taste food. I’m going to live longer. just feel wonderful. and nice to meet all of you.

Yo,What's up? This is Cody, started vaping since 2015. i was a heavy smoker before. for quiting smoking,i jump into the vaping world. and right now,I smell good. I can breathe. I can taste food. I’m going to live longer. just feel wonderful. and nice to meet all of you.

Hello @Cody loves Vape and welcome to the forum

Hi everyone.

My name is Muhammad. I started vaping since the past December, so still a noob.

Looking at learning some DIY in terms of building coils and mixing some juice.

Really anticipating Vapecon '17

Hi all.

The name is shabbir, most people call me shabba.

Been vaping for over a year now. Started off with a twisp in 2013, that did not last.

Got an evic vtwo mini last year with a ud goliath v2 and a ud Goblin Mini. Absolutely loved it.

Recently upgraded to a MiNikin V2 and a 25mm serpent mini which has been even more amazing!

Keen to get on the rda scene, goon is just too expensive. But if anyone has an Augvape druga in Cape town...holla at me!

And yes I still smoke cigarettes. :(

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Hi all.

Been vaping for over a year now. Started off with a twisp in 2013, that did not last.

Got an evic vtwo mini last year with a ud goliath v2 and a ud Goblin Mini. Absolutely loved it.

Recently upgraded to a MiNikin V2 and a 25mm serpent mini which has been even more amazing!

Keen to get on the rda scene, goon is just too expensive. But if anyone has an Augvape druga in Cape town...holla at me!

Slms @shabbir_ahmed_ha and welcome to the forum

good day all

i hope you are all well

well a short intro i have been smoking cigarettes for about 20 years i guess not really sure lol
anyway i was talking to someone at work and they told me that they managed to stop smoking with vape , so i went out and bought a vaping device a smok AL85 with a few flavours

anyway my goal is to stop cigarettes

Hi all.

Most welcome to the forum. I presume you have cut down on your cigarettes? Take your time, you will get there - stinky free! Happy vaping.

good day all

i hope you are all well

well a short intro i have been smoking cigarettes for about 20 years i guess not really sure lol
anyway i was talking to someone at work and they told me that they managed to stop smoking with vape , so i went out and bought a vaping device a smok AL85 with a few flavours

Most welcome to the forum. All the best with your vaping journey and eventually kicking the stinky habit. Some do it immediately, some take a week or two, some months and longer - be advised by how your body reacts. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum. I presume you have cut down on your cigarettes? Take your time, you will get there - stinky free! Happy vaping.

hi there

yes i have cut down alotttttttt i was smoking a box and a half a day iam down to like 5-7 cigs a day now ... which for me is amazingggg

good day all

i hope you are all well

Hello @Angelus and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stinky free!! Can't wait to save money on colognes

Welcome to the forum @shabbir_ahmed_ha and @Angelus

Congrats on the vaping and cutting dowm on the stinkies
As Andre said, take it at your own pace. The main thing is to enjoy it and look forward
Feel free to ask questions as you go along
Enjoy your stay

Hi Guys

My names Tarique and Im new to vaping.I have been cig smoker for about 14 years. I smoked twisp for a full year in 2015 before ditching it for various reasons and went back to the Marlboro's. I recently purchased myself a Minikin Boost & Big Baby Beast tank as advised by some more experienced vapors. I am very much a noob so havnt started building or mixing anthing myself. Hoping to learn alot and ditch the cigs once and for all. Great forum you guys have:clap2:

Back