Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all, my name is Pana. I am an expat from Europe and living in beautiful SA (Pretoria) since 2,5 years now. I quit smoking 12 years ago but the last 3 years I was smoking here and there for a week and stopped again for 1/2 a year and so on.
In Feb this year I had again my one week of smoking but then I realized I could not stop. So I borrowed a vape pen from a friend over the weekend and I was hooked!
So I made my research and immediately the following Monday I bought an Ijust S which I liked a lot and still using sometimes. A month later a bought an AL85 kit with the baby beast. I never wanted to build my own coils but somehow I was not happy anymore with the flavor and the cost of the coils. So two months ago I bought my first RTA - The Troll which I really love.
Now I own a Merlin Mini, a Uwell Crown 3, just ordered the new Serpent SMM and a battlestar mod. Also 3 weeks ago I started my first attempt with DIY and the tickets for the Vapecon are also bought already.
Right now I am on vacation in Greece and did find quite a few vape shops here but I have to tell you that the vape market in SA is on a total different level, respect!
Looking forward to come back and get my SMM and my beloved XXX.

Cheers,
Pana

Hello @Pana and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, my name is Pana. I am an expat from Europe and living in beautiful SA (Pretoria) since 2,5 years now. I quit smoking 12 years ago but the last 3 years I was smoking here and there for a week and stopped again for 1/2 a year and so on.
In Feb this year I had again my one week of smoking but then I realized I could not stop. So I borrowed a vape pen from a friend over the weekend and I was hooked!
So I made my research and immediately the following Monday I bought an Ijust S which I liked a lot and still using sometimes. A month later a bought an AL85 kit with the baby beast. I never wanted to build my own coils but somehow I was not happy anymore with the flavor and the cost of the coils. So two months ago I bought my first RTA - The Troll which I really love.
Now I own a Merlin Mini, a Uwell Crown 3, just ordered the new Serpent SMM and a battlestar mod. Also 3 weeks ago I started my first attempt with DIY and the tickets for the Vapecon are also bought already.
Right now I am on vacation in Greece and did find quite a few vape shops here but I have to tell you that the vape market in SA is on a total different level, respect!
Looking forward to come back and get my SMM and my beloved XXX.

Cheers,
Pana

Welcome to the forum @Pana
Congrats on the vaping. Sounds like the bug has bitten!
Thanks for the great intro - am looking forward to hearing more about your vape adventures as you go
Lots of helpful and experienced DIYers on the forum, so check out all the relevant threads and recipes
Enjoy and send us a pic from Greece if you can ;-)

Welcome to the forum @Pana
Congrats on the vaping. Sounds like the bug has bitten!
Thanks for the great intro - am looking forward to hearing more about your vape adventures as you go
Lots of helpful and experienced DIYers on the forum, so check out all the relevant threads and recipes
Enjoy and send us a pic from Greece if you can ;-)
Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
Chilling at 9 o'clock in the evening.
Tonight we are flying back.

Attachments

• IMG_3335.JPG
    IMG_3335.JPG
    447.8 KB · Views: 20
Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
Chilling at 9 o'clock in the evening.
Tonight we are flying back.

Oh wow, that is gorgeous @Pana
Enjoy
Its quite cold here today
Wishing you a safe trip back - see you at VapeCon ;-)

Hi Vape Fam !!!
I want to introduce myself.
I always come here to read about the newest devices and the feedback, and i finally decided to join!! ;-D
Vaping might just be the Fountain of youth hehehe

Hi Vape Fam !!!
I want to introduce myself.
I always come here to read about the newest devices and the feedback, and i finally decided to join!! ;-D
Vaping might just be the Fountain of youth hehehe

Hello @BossLady276 and welcome to the forum

Hello Hello!

I am Angie, Chief Bottle Washer at (insert name here! :)) Been vaping since December 2015 after smoking for close on 25 years, would rather deal with a dead battery than pick up a stinky again!

My heros are Grimm Green and Tank Girl :2guns:

I currently run a Minkin V1 with a Serpent Mini Tank and waiting patiently Mini Minikin to arrive! :aaaaa:

Hello Hello!

I am Angie, Chief Bottle Washer at (insert name here! :)) Been vaping since December 2015 after smoking for close on 25 years, would rather deal with a dead battery than pick up a stinky again!

My heros are Grimm Green and Tank Girl :2guns:

I currently run a Minkin V1 with a Serpent Mini Tank and waiting patiently Mini Minikin to arrive! :aaaaa:

Hello @Angie ZT and welcome to the forum

Hey,

my Name ist Dario, I am from germany and love vaping.
I started vaping a year ago, started with the Ego aio, went fast over to the Serpent mini + Nautilus and so far am searching for the perfect vape.

I also bought the kf3 Mini and doggystyle and am now searching for the perfect RDL vape.
Tried the kf5, didnt like, but didnt test it very long.
Instant Sold 2 days later.

Now thinking about getting the hussar or the Skyline.

I like the creamy flavours :)

Hey,

I started vaping a year ago, started with the Ego aio, went fast over to the Serpent mini + Nautilus and so far am searching for the perfect vape.

I also bought the kf3 Mini and doggystyle and am now searching for the perfect RDL vape.

Guten tag, @Crudo. Most welcome to the forum. Yip, the rabbit hole is deep. The Skyline is very popular over here. Do shout if you have any questions.

We have another member from Germany (@Tom). He used to be based in South Africa, but is now back in Germany.

Happy vaping.

Hey,

Hello @Crudo and welcome to the forum. So you bought a doggystyle hmm? Was she blonde? Brunette? Do tell us more

Hello @Crudo and welcome to the forum. So you bought a doggystyle hmm? Was she blonde? Brunette? Do tell us more
Hello Amir, it was a beautiful girl from france. She wasn't cheap, but totaly worth it. A small blonde curvy girl. I fell in love with her

Hello Amir, it was a beautiful girl from france. She wasn't cheap, but totaly worth it. A small blonde curvy girl. I fell in love with her

Sounds like I'll love her too... she got whatsapp?

Hi everyone,
Names Tahir-Mahmood, from Cape Town. Been lurking on the forum for a while - what a great source of both laughter and information.
Been vaping since Nov-Dec last year, started out with a recoil and snow wolf mini, but recently got myself a petri lite/v2 combo.
Hope to become a little more active here, maybe even start DiYing..
So yeah, that's pretty much it I guess.
Thanks.

Hi everyone,
Names Tahir-Mahmood, from Cape Town. Been lurking on the forum for a while - what a great source of both laughter and information.
Been vaping since Nov-Dec last year, started out with a recoil and snow wolf mini, but recently got myself a petri lite/v2 combo.
Thanks.

Slms @TahirM and welcome to the forum

Hi everyone,
Thanks.

Welcome to the forum @TahirM
Congrats on the vaping. What a great adventure this is and wishing you well for the journey ahead
Lots of DIY knwoledge here and several experienced DIYers - just ask questions as you go
Enjoy

Hi,

Name's Jay. I have been exclusively vaping for about two months now, coming from 14 years of smoking two packs a day. I had tried it a few times before but ended up falling off and going back to my two packs a day. This is now the longest I have been without touching a single cigg, and it feels awesome.
Started with a Trion starter, and yesterday I picked up a sweet Asvape Micheal with a Maximus RDTA tank.

Looking to get into some DIY juices, since I have been reading about it for the past few weeks and it is something that has really peaked my interest, since I am a hobby brewer.

Been lurking around for a while now, and though I really should register and introduce myself.

Back