Introduce Yourselves:

i like things simple. so i want a 1
Most welcome to the forum @Moerse Rooikat. You would be much better off following an established recipe. Check out this forum. In there is this thread on 1 and 2 flavour recipes. Do shout if you have any questions.
Happy vaping.
i am more simple man like to have 1 flavour but it is like 1 don't pop as good

Hello all.

I have been vaping(used a tube mech mod with a goon) for just over 2 years and recently went back onto the stinkies. I occasionally still vape but I am here to see what other vapers have done in similar situations to get back on to vaping. Once i have found my solution and back on the vape ill probably leave the forum the online community is not for me as other forum members might be offended by my real life view. We have a "moerse" problem in the world today, people hide and live in online communities to hide and not have to pay attention to their own little world that is in chaos. And I don't have it greased either but i am doing the best I can without other opinions and ways.

Hello all.

I have been vaping(used a tube mech mod with a goon) for just over 2 years and recently went back onto the stinkies. I occasionally still vape but I am here to see what other vapers have done in similar situations to get back on to vaping. Once i have found my solution and back on the vape ill probably leave the forum the online community is not for me as other forum members might be offended by my real life view. We have a "moerse" problem in the world today, people hide and live in online communities to hide and not have to pay attention to their own little world that is in chaos. And I don't have it greased either but i am doing the best I can without other opinions and ways.
Hahaha! Well that certainly is a unique way to introduce yourself to an online community! :-D

One of the best parts of this forum is that we regularly hold meets and events where we get to meet the people behind the names on here. So you get to make friends and build relationships with people from all over the country (and a few international guys) and eventually you run into them! Regardless, welcome to the forum and hope you can find what you're looking for on here!

I suppose the trick here would be to find out what it was that attracted you back to the cigarettes even though you had been vaping for so long. The taste? The convenience? Or were you just not getting what you wanted out of your setup anymore?

Hahaha! Well that certainly is a unique way to introduce yourself to an online community! :-D

One of the best parts of this forum is that we regularly hold meets and events where we get to meet the people behind the names on here. So you get to make friends and build relationships with people from all over the country (and a few international guys) and eventually you run into them! Regardless, welcome to the forum and hope you can find what you're looking for on here!

I suppose the trick here would be to find out what it was that attracted you back to the cigarettes even though you had been vaping for so long. The taste? The convenience? Or were you just not getting what you wanted out of your setup anymore?

Dankie vir die vinninge welkom boodskap.

Now ill do the rest in the best possible english I can. I started vaping to get off the cigars and stinkies, and it worked well for 2 years - loved the flavors more than the vapor. Then all of a sudden the nicotine hit did not seem to affect me anymore. I started with 12mg nic juices and tried to go lower to 6mg but it just didnt satisfy my heavy hit, "as my plan was to get off it didnt seem to work". Before i went to the doctor i did go back to 12mg nic juices - still didnt hit me as hard as i wanted. Then about 3 months ago the doctor said i should stop vaping as it posses a popcorn lung(WTF) effect on me. I didnt really pay attention to this but decided to get back on to cigars as it would satisfy the heavy hit i got from cigars.

Now ill do the rest in the best possible english I can. I started vaping to get off the cigars and stinkies, and it worked well for 2 years - loved the flavors more than the vapor. Then all of a sudden the nicotine hit did not seem to affect me anymore. I started with 12mg nic juices and tried to go lower to 6mg but it just didnt satisfy my heavy hit, "as my plan was to get off it didnt seem to work". Before i went to the doctor i did go back to 12mg nic juices - still didnt hit me as hard as i wanted. Then about 3 months ago the doctor said i should stop vaping as it posses a popcorn lung(WTF) effect on me. I didnt really pay attention to this but decided to get back on to cigars as it would satisfy the heavy hit i got from cigars.
You can go about it two ways.
  1. MTL (mouth to lung) with very high nicotine (maybe18 mg for you). Best throat hit. Good flavour, far less vapour and your juice lasts longer. Any regulated mod will do. Atty maybe the Siren2.
  2. DTL (direct to lung). Sounds like this might be you. Here you have lots of clouds, heavy juice consumption, flavour arguably less. Generally better uptake of nicotine - so lower nic (maybe 12 mg to start off with in your case). Not much of a throat hit. I would recommend a regulated mod so you can find your best power position. Many atomizers to choose from for this option.
Shout if you have any questions.

Wow! I don't think there is a way to get a much bigger kick than a tube mech with 12mg juice! But maybe as @Andre suggested, you can try 18mg on an MTL device.

There are also ways to increasing a throat hit in juice by adding some stuff, I can't seem to find the thread though, I'll keep on looking.

But for now maybe you'll find this an interesting read, there are some good points spotted around this thread...

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/nicotine-craving-or-psychological-habit.t5513/#post-121025

PS - Your english is waaayyyy better than my afrikaans, I had to google "boodskap"! :eek:

Thanks to @Andre and @Stosta for the help. I have read the threads(and other) and it all makes sense to me as it could be more of a psychological thing than the nic for me. But i am going to hit the 12mg on the tube mech again and see what comes from it.

Thanks to @Andre and @Stosta for the help. I have read the threads(and other) and it all makes sense to me as it could be more of a psychological thing than the nic for me. But i am going to hit the 12mg on the tube mech again and see what comes from it.
Let us know how it goes! :campeon:

@Hooked i will def not buy 100ml if not tested seeing as i used a flavour yesterday i could not handle.

I also have another issue, im using the Revenger-X and a friend has the standard revenger, but when using the name flavour his tastes much better. I already replace the coil last night and im still getting the strange taste. . . Maybe its just me haha

Anyways besides that, the unit has again given me the problem where it does not want to unlock or even turn off. . . . Getting a bit worried

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
@StaticX I'm afraid I can't advise you as I've never used a Revenger. Why don't you start a new thread about it - I'm sure there are many peeps who have used both the Revenger-X and the standard Revenger, who could give advice or just comment. And as for the mechanical problems with yr device, perhaps take it back to wherever you bought it?

Hey everyone. Name's Michael. I have been vaping now for 1 year and 5 months now. I started vaping to try quit cigarettes and have not had a cigarette since. I started with those pen like vapes and have moved on to a box mod, Smok Alien 220W, but that started saying OHM Too Low. Really got me frustrated especially when reading on the internet that it has happened to so many people and that it really can't be fixed. So took my frustrated self to a vape shop and bought a new mod starter kit. I bought the Vaporesso Revenger X kit. Awesome little machine. We take a guess at what has happened already. Yes that's right, not even had it for 24 hours yet and it gives me an error already. It says "Short Atomizer". So I will be going back to that shop today. Wish me luck. Cheers guys.View attachment 114787

Welcome to the forum @Michael Bennett
Congrats on the vaping and hope you get your issue resolved
Wishing you all the best from here

hi all just call me moerse rooikat my gt on xbox
i need help and lots of it a real noob in vaping here is my short story
in oder to get the wife of sig. i got her and me a vape she smokes a pak a day i more 1 a month.
we got the ijust s to start of with and i am all for diy so i diy my juice . well want to trying to.
the problem i am having is i cant taste the flavoring not at 5% nor at 10% mix
here is one i mix tel me what am i doing wrong plz

strabery 10mil vg 60%
Strawberry concentrate (cap)1mil
pg 3mil
vg 6mil
no nic this is just a test
and
irish gream vanilla 40mil
Irish Cream (Cap) 4.7mil
vanilla bean ice gream cancentrate (tfa) 4.7mil
pg 5.8mil
vg 20mil
nic 6.6mil
6% nic
so who can help me i want to taste the flavoring not ques is it there

Welcome to the forum @Moerse Rooikat
Congrats on starting the vaping
I am not a DIYer but i sthink it may be quite a challenge to try stop smoking AND start DIYing at the same time. Maybe give one or two ready made juices a try too - to help with converting to vaping.
Lots of great recipes in the DIY threads so check them out in the relevant subforums (just scroll down on the homepage)

All the best

Hello all.

Welcome to the forum @Koosroos

I hope you manage to get back on the vaping
From all the research I have read so far, vaping seems to be WAY less harmful than smoking combustibles.

From what i understand, the risk of popcorn lung from vaping is very low. I think there are no recorded cases of it yet in over a decade.

I am one of those people that needs quite a strong throat hit. So I am using 18mg in MTL mode as @Andre suggested above
And also around 9-12mg in restricted lung hit mode on other devices. But the throat hit on lung hits is a lot less. I dont think i would be satisfied without my high nic MTL in my daily rotation

All the best

Welcome to the forum @Moerse Rooikat
Congrats on starting the vaping
I am not a DIYer but i sthink it may be quite a challenge to try stop smoking AND start DIYing at the same time. Maybe give one or two ready made juices a try too - to help with converting to vaping.
Lots of great recipes in the DIY threads so check them out in the relevant subforums (just scroll down on the homepage)

All the best
thanks man yes nice recipes
just got home from night shift i cant go to sleep , waiting for vape mail 10 or more concentrates on there way . hurry up courer guy need to mix
all from black vape . got blown away with the starter pack
and busy stripping my old ijust s coils to diy then don't want to pay r40 a pop

Hello Forum Members,

I have finally built the courage to be part of this wonderful forum. I have just been viewing peoples posts as a guest. I'm not really a noob when it comes to vaping. I started my journey 3 years ago and have been off the stinkies for a good 2 years now which is great. I began mixing my own juice 4 months ago seeing as the cost ratio between buying and diy works in my favour. I'm looking forward to sharing and checking other guys juice recipes, and sharing my own experiences.

I started off with a small iJoy, don't even remember the name hahahahaha. I've tried lots of gear in between as well. I'm currently vaping on the iJoy captain with the Vaperz cloud buddha z v3. I'm a big guy with huge lung capacity, therefore I love huge builds and chunks of cloud.

Thanks.

@StaticX I'm afraid I can't advise you as I've never used a Revenger. Why don't you start a new thread about it - I'm sure there are many peeps who have used both the Revenger-X and the standard Revenger, who could give advice or just comment. And as for the mechanical problems with yr device, perhaps take it back to wherever you bought it?
#Hooked

So i had to send my Revenger-X back to Vape King that cost me even $$ so this mod is just getting more expensive.

Currently using a Pico now

Hello Forum Members,

I have finally built the courage to be part of this wonderful forum. I have just been viewing peoples posts as a guest. I'm not really a noob when it comes to vaping. I started my journey 3 years ago and have been off the stinkies for a good 2 years now which is great. I began mixing my own juice 4 months ago seeing as the cost ratio between buying and diy works in my favour. I'm looking forward to sharing and checking other guys juice recipes, and sharing my own experiences.

I started off with a small iJoy, don't even remember the name hahahahaha. I've tried lots of gear in between as well. I'm currently vaping on the iJoy captain with the Vaperz cloud buddha z v3. I'm a big guy with huge lung capacity, therefore I love huge builds and chunks of cloud.

Thanks.
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Looking forward to your contributions, especially on the DIY side. Happy vaping.

Hello Forum Members,

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum @Syd-meister
Congrats on the vaping.
Loads of experienced helpful vapers and DIY experts here - so enjoy it.
All the best

Hello Forum Members,

Thanks.

@Syd-meister So glad that you joined instead of watching from the sidelines! You might want to change the words "Noob vaper" under your name, since you are definitely not a noob! You can change it to anything that you like.

#Hooked

So i had to send my Revenger-X back to Vape King that cost me even $$ so this mod is just getting more expensive.

Currently using a Pico now

@StaticX so sorry about all your troubles!

Hi, Jason here. New to the Ecigs forum. Looking forward to the good deals. Already found one, and its already being shipped. ;)

Hi, Jason here. New to the Ecigs forum. Looking forward to the good deals. Already found one, and its already being shipped. ;)

Welcome to the family man, hope you enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @DreadZero
Enjoy your stay here

Hello everyone my name is William, I started vaping about 5 months ago when I was looking to quit smoking cigarettes. I started off with a Smok Osub mini 40w vape, and can proudly say that I haven't touched a cigarette ever since I started using this small device.

The idea was to just simply quit cigarette and quit vaping as well as soon as possible. But I'm afraid I'm now addicted to vaping.

I'm looking to upgrade to bigger and better mods and even want to try my hand at building my own coils, RDA's. I recently acquired a used vaporesso tarot Vtc 200w which was in a very depressing state but works just fine, it was a bargain buy at R400. Also came with a pair of rusted batteries(in working order though) and a couple of Smok tanks, v8 and q2 baby beast( they leak very badly.

I came accross this site whilst looking for online bargains on used vapes, I really enjoyed reading the comments here and also saw a few bargains, not to mention the level of respect and warmth and kindness that everyone displays on here. So I finally decided to sign up last night.

I'm looking to build on my vaporesso tarot, for starters a good pair of batteries and a battery charger, a good RDA or RTA.

Do you think my start up Mod the Vapo tarot VTC 200w is a good mod that will fit in nicely with my plans for RDA's?

Welcome to the forum @Roach100
Congrats on quitting the stinkies! That is a marvellous achievement! Keep it up, you are doing great.

As for the gear, my only advice is be careful with those rusted batteries. Using old / damaged batteries is not a good idea. I would say get yourself a set of new good batteries right away. Dont see any problems with the mod and it should allow you ample room to try out different RDAs. Lots of coil building help and tips on here.

Feel free to ask questions as you go and all the best from here.

Back