Introduce Yourselves:

Hello everyone my name is William, I started vaping about 5 months ago when I was looking to quit smoking cigarettes. I started off with a Smok Osub mini 40w vape, and can proudly say that I haven't touched a cigarette ever since I started using this small device.

The idea was to just simply quit cigarette and quit vaping as well as soon as possible. But I'm afraid I'm now addicted to vaping.

I'm looking to upgrade to bigger and better mods and even want to try my hand at building my own coils, RDA's. I recently acquired a used vaporesso tarot Vtc 200w which was in a very depressing state but works just fine, it was a bargain buy at R400. Also came with a pair of rusted batteries(in working order though) and a couple of Smok tanks, v8 and q2 baby beast( they leak very badly.

I came accross this site whilst looking for online bargains on used vapes, I really enjoyed reading the comments here and also saw a few bargains, not to mention the level of respect and warmth and kindness that everyone displays on here. So I finally decided to sign up last night.

I'm looking to build on my vaporesso tarot, for starters a good pair of batteries and a battery charger, a good RDA or RTA.

Do you think my start up Mod the Vapo tarot VTC 200w is a good mod that will fit in nicely with my plans for RDA's?
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement. I agree with @Silver's advice above. Happy vaping.

Hi fellow vapers! I'm Mongezi (But you can me Mo for short), from the East Rand, Gauteng. Started vaping 8 months ago all thanks to the informative posts I discovered here on the forum. Started with an iJustS starter kit and recently purchased an iStick Pico (Decided to bite the bullet and build my own coils, all thanks to the Wasp Nano RDTA), have an additional iJust2 as backup with the Mello 3 atty (from the Pico) . I'm really enjoying my vaping journey thus far and I can't wait to interact more with fellow vapers on the forum and improve my overall vape experience.IMG_20171206_150250.jpg IMG_20171206_150242.jpg

Hi fellow vapers! I'm Mongezi (But you can me Mo for short), from the East Rand, Gauteng. Started vaping 8 months ago all thanks to the informative posts I discovered here on the forum. Started with an iJustS starter kit and recently purchased an iStick Pico (Decided to bite the bullet and build my own coils, all thanks to the Wasp Nano RDTA), have an additional iJust2 as backup with the Mello 3 atty (from the Pico) . I'm really enjoying my vaping journey thus far and I can't wait to interact more with fellow vapers on the forum and improve my overall vape experience.View attachment 115574 View attachment 115575

Welcome to the forum @McGeezy21
Glad the posts here helped you and that you decided to join
Lots of experienced helpful vapers here!
All the best for your journey
Enjoy

I came accross this site whilst looking for online bargains on used vapes, I really enjoyed reading the comments here and also saw a few bargains, not to mention the level of respect and warmth and kindness that everyone displays on here. So I finally decided to sign up last night.

And a warm welcome to you, @Roach100! It's our pleasure to have you here! :dogpile:

Hi fellow vapers! I'm Mongezi (But you can me Mo for short), from the East Rand, Gauteng. Started vaping 8 months ago all thanks to the informative posts I discovered here on the forum. Started with an iJustS starter kit and recently purchased an iStick Pico (Decided to bite the bullet and build my own coils, all thanks to the Wasp Nano RDTA), have an additional iJust2 as backup with the Mello 3 atty (from the Pico) . I'm really enjoying my vaping journey thus far and I can't wait to interact more with fellow vapers on the forum and improve my overall vape experience.View attachment 115574 View attachment 115575

Welcome @McGeezy21 it's great to have you here!

Hi guys, new member to this community not to Vaping tho ... Looking forward to learning and sharing my experiences.

Currently own a eleaf istick Pico and voopoo drag paired with an aspire clieto sub ohm tank and oumier wasp nano rta

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

Hi all my name is Pieter been vaping for about a year now. Im on the hunt for the best flavour out love deserts vapes and ja.

My wishlist is a bb one day

Have an awesome weekend

Hi guys, new member to this community not to Vaping tho ... Looking forward to learning and sharing my experiences.

Currently own a eleaf istick Pico and voopoo drag paired with an aspire clieto sub ohm tank and oumier wasp nano rta

Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @naku786
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy your stay

Hi all my name is Pieter been vaping for about a year now. Im on the hunt for the best flavour out love deserts vapes and ja.

My wishlist is a bb one day

Have an awesome weekend

Welcome @Mr Vape
Congrats on the year of vaping
Enjoy your stay here.

Hi folks,

Name is Katlego, from Pretoria.

After weeks of watching youtube reviews etc decided to take the plunge into vape life.

Settled on a Tesla WYE 200 and Arco 2 Tank.

Looking forward to learning lots off here and perhaps making some new friends.

Hi @BigMeow and welcome! Taking the plunge into the vape life is probably one of the best decisions you will ever make, I know it was one of mine! This forum is full of advice and very knowledgeable and helpful people so please ask and browse to your hearts content, we are here to support each other on this journey.

Welcome and make yourself at home!

Regards

Hi folks,

After weeks of watching youtube reviews etc decided to take the plunge into vape life.

Welcome to the forum @BigMeow
Lol, your forum name is funny
Congrats and wishing you all the best
Lots of experienced and helpful vapers on the forum...

Hi folks,

@BigMeow Welcome to the plunge pool!

Hi all, I’m Andy. Started vaping 2years ago... uses mostly mech mods. Nice meeting all of you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back