Introduce Yourselves:

Hi everyone. I’m new here, but not new to vaping. I found this forum while googling Twisp device questions.

Hoping to learn from all the experts!

Welcome @AJFour , hope you will enjoy your stay. The site is filled with very knowledgeable people, always willing to share. And there is reading galore in all of the threads. Many happy clouds to you.

Welcome to the forum @AJFour
Wishing you well on your journey from here
There are loads of experienced helpful vapers here
Feel free to ask questions as you go along

Enjoy your stay

Hi everyone. I’m new here, but not new to vaping. I found this forum while googling Twisp device questions.

Welcome to the forum @AJFour! :hi: You're in the right place for questions - and answers! Many friendly, helpful peeps here!

Welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stale newb here, started around last year with a smok alien kit, upgraded the atty to a limitless rdta. Was alright bar the leaks. In a fit of rage I binned it, lost two laptop bags to eliquid. I enjoyed vaping it, not smelling like it.

I'm making a comeback, but with specific needs and your help / advice will be appreciated!

I am looking for a tiny mod that packs at least 80w, internal batteries preferred

Contenders so far are;
* Snow wolf mini plus
* Vaporesso revenger mini or swag
Anything else I should look into?

My Attie needs are strict and here I need most help
* Leakproof
* Single coil
* Quiet
* RTA preferred
* 24mm if I go Snow wolf or swag

So far I'm down to;
* Kylin (there's a new one coming...)
* Merlin mini
* Wotofo Smm
?

I'm a low wattage guy and don't need clouds, less is better. So much-needed has changed in half a year or so. I even consider the aspire breeze at this point...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stale newb here, started around last year with a smok alien kit, upgraded the atty to a limitless rdta. Was alright bar the leaks. In a fit of rage I binned it, lost two laptop bags to eliquid. I enjoyed vaping it, not smelling like it.

I'm making a comeback, but with specific needs and your help / advice will be appreciated!

I am looking for a tiny mod that packs at least 80w, internal batteries preferred

Contenders so far are;
* Snow wolf mini plus

* Leakproof
* Single coil
* Quiet
* RTA preferred
* 24mm if I go Snow wolf

So far I'm down to;
* Merlin mini
* Wotofo Smm
?

I'm a low wattage guy and don't need clouds, less is better

Welcome to the forum @groenspookasem !

I know the feeling, I get really tired of the sticky hands and toilet rolls left everywhere! :ANGEL:

You're not going to regret the Snow Wolf, I'm fairly certain about that.

With regards to RTA's... Maybe the Zeus?

https://www.vapecartel.co.za/products/zeus-rta

Contenders so far are;
* Snow wolf mini plus

* Leakproof
* Single coil
* Quiet
* RTA preferred

So far I'm down to;
* Merlin mini
* Wotofo Smm
?

I'm a low wattage guy and don't need clouds, less is better. So much-needed has changed in half a year or so. I even consider the aspire breeze at this point...

Welcome brother.
Enjoy your stay .

Is there a reason you want a mod with a internal battery brother?
If this is gonna be your only mod to carry around i would rather go for something that takes 18650 batteries.

Last thing you want is to be in the office or out on a jol and your battery dies and you land up buying cigs to fix the crave.

Contenders so far are;
* Snow wolf mini plus

* Leakproof
* Single coil
* Quiet
* RTA preferred

So far I'm down to;
* Merlin mini
* Wotofo Smm
?

Welcome GSA, try the OBS Engine nano. Virtually leakproof single coil RTA and all round good performer. Pocket friendly as well.

Regards

Contenders so far are;
* Snow wolf mini plus

* Leakproof
* Single coil
* Quiet
* RTA preferred

So far I'm down to;
* Merlin mini
* Wotofo Smm
?

welcome to the forum @groenspookasem

Wow - super quick replies - Thank you guys
@Stosta - Zeus, I'm going to check that out right now, thanks for the info
@Clouds4Days - Only reason I prefer internal batteries are for ease of use and fewer things to charge/keep track of. I'm leaning towards the Snowwolf as it's simple and clean. I don't need flashing lights or fancy features, but it supports inline charge and use iirc. Club...too old :)
@Raindance - OBS Engine nano, another one I'm going to check out now, thank for the heads up
@Amir - Thank you

Contenders so far are;
* Snow wolf mini plus

* Leakproof
* Single coil
* Quiet
* RTA preferred

So far I'm down to;
* Merlin mini
* Wotofo Smm
?

Warm welcome to you, @groenspookasem

I see fellow forum members have already advised you, awesome. :) Happy vaping!

Contenders so far are;
* Snow wolf mini plus

* Leakproof
* Single coil
* Quiet
* RTA preferred

So far I'm down to;
* Merlin mini
* Wotofo Smm
?

@groenspookasem Welcome back to vaping! Your best bet is to PM @BumbleBee, the owner of The Vape Guy. He listens to what your needs are and offers advice and suggestions based on what YOU want. If he doesn't stock the required item he'll order it for you. Just recently he assisted me with buying 3 devices, after we'd exchanged probably about 50 PMs. He has the patience of a saint! He's most definitely my Go-To man. If you'd rather phone him his number is on his website.

Ryno here. not new to vaping or forums but new to vaping forums.
love rta's, dont like dripping full of nonsense on what I use.
using geekvape griffin tank and wismex mod looking into new mod now

Welcome to the forum @groenspookasem !

I know the feeling, I get really tired of the sticky hands and toilet rolls left everywhere! :ANGEL:

You're not going to regret the Snow Wolf, I'm fairly certain about that.

With regards to RTA's... Maybe the Zeus?

https://www.vapecartel.co.za/products/zeus-rta

Quite funny. Also had toilet paper close by when i first started with my griffin rta. dont really get that much leakong anymore.

Quite funny. Also had toilet paper close by when i first started with my griffin rta. dont really get that much leakong anymore.
Nowadays leaking is a rare thing for me, I think it's because I have binned all the RTAs that leak.

I'm an exceptionally messy dripper though!

Ryno here. not new to vaping or forums but new to vaping forums.
love rta's, dont like dripping full of nonsense on what I use.
using geekvape griffin tank and wismex mod looking into new mod now

Welcome to the forum @RynoP

Hi everyone, Drowner here. Call sign chosen due to having killed off an Eleaf mod and recently a Voopoo Drag by drowning.

Back